> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

bookmarks | All bookmarks in one place

Rep: (1965)
Bookmarks light
Version: 1.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:27.07.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The program for the management and use of bookmarks.

Description:
Bookmarks The idea is to make the management and use of zaladok more convenient. In the usual case, bookmarks are unique to each browser. Plus you have to first launch the browser, and then it has to choose a bookmark.

Using Bookmarks work with bookmarks becomes much easier: they can be sorted as you like, open any browser, search by name, and of course, edit and delete them. Any tab opens with two tapami - run the application and the selection of a bookmark. Nothing unusual, but it saves a bit of time.

You can customize the wallpaper list of bookmarks to your liking.

The menu is long press on the tab. Between menu tabs can be moved left and right gestures. If you have a hardware keyboard, just start typing the name of the tab, to filter them by name. Or, you can find the required bookmark using the Find option. The presented version is available only to import bookmarks from the standard browser is supposed to support and from others in the future. Perhaps this version will be paid.

The application runs on apaaratah running Android 1.6 and above. At this point, in beta testing, the author would like to hear about all the shortcomings found. To work as designers and invitedtranslators (including in Russian) - details in the thread on xda.

Distributed underCreative Commons License.

Changelog:
1.0 - There are no changes in the code. The proposal appeared in the Android Market
0.9.3 - Fixed FC on Eclair (2.1), adds the ability to move the card to Froyo (2.2)
0.9.2 - added tips, changed the license, changed its name to Bookmarks Light
0.9.1 - Added Information About, changed the names of bookmarks

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=859139
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...shima.bookmarks

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.2.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1771746/Bookmarks_Light_v1.2.2.apk

Past versions
version: 1.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1140380/BookmarksLight_1.2.apk
version: 1.0
Attached fileBookmarks_1.0.apk(76.56 Kb)

Version: 0.9.3 Light
Attached fileBookmarks.apk(75.99 KB)

Version: 0.9.1
Attached fileBookmarks.apk(73.95 Kb)

Post has been edited_faber_ - 31.07.12, 09:37
Reason for editing: short description

Rep: (0)
Thank! Excellent softina!

Rep: (162)
Version 1.2 is already there.

And another question - I will not start the program, tried every version. xs is the point, but does not involve whether it is with the fact that I threw out the firmware standard browser ..? Yuzal instead Dolphin HD and Opera Mobile.

Post has been editedllerik - 24.05.11, 19:48

Rep: (6)
llerik @ 24.05.2011, 19:47*
And another question - I will not start the program, tried every version. xs is the point, but does not involve whether it is with the fact that I threw out the firmware standard browser ..?

the same situation - Remove the standard browser and the program does not start

Rep: (6)
It is interesting, but it would be more in the style of widget timescape

Rep: (2)
Version 1.2 on 02.02.11: Attached fileBookmarksLight_1.2.apk (87.45 KB)

List of changes:
1.2 - Sending ( "share") links from any browser in Bookmarks Light to create a new bookmark. Also, you can now send ( "share") of the BL link into the browser of your choice.
1.1 - action "New Bookmark"

From itself: to create a bookmark in the BL, it is necessary to link into the address bar to make a long tap, select "recover the link", choose "Bookmarks Light"; to open a bookmark from the BL, it is necessary to tapnut not it, long tap allows you to edit / delete / open the browser / send a link ( "share").
a little-known program, but as it turned out, one of which I missed (I like a bunch of browsers and bookmarks to keep inconvenient). Left to tie it import and export bookmarks in a variety of formats, but now you can simply configure it to backup third-party software. : Happy:

Rep: (20)
Discovered. Yes, irreplaceable thing. Yes, you need to tie a backup. Under Windows, too, would be from something like that did not give up - I want to go to the opera on the chrome, but chrome wretchedness interface in terms infuriates bookmarks third-party application would solve part of the problem.

this program only keeps tabs, or they can be synchronized with and Kamp?

Rep: (491)
bookmarks Light_v1.2.2
Attached Image
What's new in this version:

Minor change to the URL for the Unlock With WiFi promo.

Attached fileBookmarks_Light_v1.2.2.apk(103.49 KB)

Post has been editedigor2969 - 27.07.12, 18:57

Rep: (10)
And how is spread .apk? BookmarksLight_1.2 version translated completely into the Russian language, I do not know how to share

Mafya @ 13.02.2013, 16:09*
Mafya

Your APK BookmarksLight_1.2Rus

: thank_you:

Rep: (514)
I can not start, the application is stopped. 4. 0. 4 runoff.

bogatstvo @ 19.04.2013, 13:09*
I can not start, the application is stopped. 4. 0. 4 Stock

Wait just downloaded, installed, work-flow 4.0.4 + CBM + Root, Root is in the matter? : Yes2:

I do not understand. Set, I try to delete the bookmark. Writes that removes and tab remains in place, try to change - nothing is saved, but says "saved".
P.S. 4.1.2 PilotX.

Post has been editedLazy23 - 27.04.13, 03:45

Rep: (407)
As I understand it, developers have had a global stagnation.
questions; affect whether this circumstance, stability(Prog may perfection, and then finish-nothing)and the relevance of the bend - taking into account the realities of the modern versions of Android(But may have more advanced analogs to Ben which - as the moon)?
Bookmarks Light, is the standard for this program focus?
Thank.

Rep: (2)
Not enough directories, if a lot of tabs at once lost. And something I find does not work, there was no response.

the relevance of the bend: think accounts in Chrome, you can use. And I think there's some kind of a program that draws from the account tab.
If this program is able - it would be a class.

Is there a modern equivalent of this program with the function of the cloud sync?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 12:02