> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Twitter | official twitter client

Rep: (1082)
Twitter
Version: 3.0.0.29754

Last update of the program in the header:25.03.2013

Attached Image

Description:
Find out what's happening right now, along with the official Twitter client for Windows Phone. Real-time Tweets, Top Tweets and more!
Chat, share photos and send direct messages to your friends from all over the world.

Homepage: http://twitter.com/

Download:
XAP: Attached fileTwitter_v3.0.0.29754.xap (1.44 MB)

Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...44-00237de2db9e

Post has been editedkirk999 - 25.03.13, 23:52
Reason for editing: v.3.0.0.29754

Rep: (401)
* hqqddy Yes, No connection is constantly writing ... pad.l.yuki ....

Rep: (149)
* Vorobejsawka, I never understand why. Business is such a business ...

Rep: (146)
Attached Image

* spavlin,
It's time to edit the cap and remove native clients from there under the spoiler of old ones.

Rep: (161)
And what did Twitter 8.1 die? My login error gives me a couple of weeks ago it worked.

Rep: (0)
Similar to ((

Tweeter disabled old clients on both WP8 and W10M. Restricted access to the API, therefore, third-party clients have lost some of the functionality. In the top ten, only PWA is available. Or third-party for both Windows. Or in the browser. There is nothing to discuss here. The same has done Facebook with Microsoft clients.

Rep: (50)
How to make the tape open with a tweet on which I closed twitter? It is very inconvenient that every time you have to unwind the tape in search of this place in order to read the tape chronologically

Rep: (10)
Do not come SMS with the code neither in the browser nor in the application - I can not log in, is this normal?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04.08.19, 18:01