> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Twitter | official twitter client

Rep: (1082)
Twitter
Version: 3.0.0.29754

Last update of the program in the header:25.03.2013

Attached Image

Description:
Find out what's happening right now, along with the official Twitter client for Windows Phone. Real-time Tweets, Top Tweets and more!
Chat, share photos and send direct messages to your friends from all over the world.

Homepage: http://twitter.com/

Download:
XAP: Attached fileTwitter_v3.0.0.29754.xap (1.44 MB)

Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...44-00237de2db9e

Post has been editedkirk999 - 25.03.13, 23:52
Reason for editing: v.3.0.0.29754

Rep: (81)
who uses what today?
Twitter - official, as a whole suits me. From what I don’t like: the ever-growing application volume of 30 mb can easily grow to 500 mb ... why? I have no idea, given that it is loaded from the server every time. Well, there are a lot of shortcomings, but you can put up with them.
Tweet it! - everything is fine, but the critical minus is that there is no "# in the know" of the so-called top, although it may be in the full version.
Peregrine -Good Art Nouveau application, there is no Russian language and automatic binding to Russian-language tweets
Metweets - I have not tried it yet, maybe someone has experience using

Who else will advise?

Rep: (490)
UK2802 @ 08.29.2014, 18:18*
ever-growing application volume

This is data caching :) In general, the settings should be clearing the cache or suggest to the developer. But why twitter for WP? Isn't it installed there as a standard social network?

JellyRMD @ 08/29/2014, 9:36 p.m.*
But why twitter for WP? Isn't it installed there as a standard social network?

Now at 8.1, only the account is for contacts.

Rep: (149)
Tell me how to disable the translation of tweets in general? I absolutely do not need this option.

I also use the official client for this function, so I installed something else.

Rep: (47)
Updated to version 5.0.0.0
Works in a stream.
Shows gif animation.
Hearts also appeared ...
But integration with the People Hub is gone:
- contacts are not exported
- Updates do not appear in People
- When calling old contacts, People hang

Rep: (50)
I like everything in this official application, except for one. I leaf through the tape, see the tweet with the picture, open the tweet, then save the picture, press it back, go back to the tape, and there everything was loaded from the very beginning, instead of returning me to the same position in the tape. This is a fat minus

Rep: (164)
Something I can’t find in the client for dozens where to enable push notifications for those whom I read. In the client for the eight, this was done with a couple of clicks, but here?

Decrypted version for PC installation

Attached files

Attached fileTwitter_v3_2_3_0.xap(4.25 MB)

Rep: (0)
Does anyone have version 5.0.0.0 as an appx / appxbundle / xap file? I really need an installer

Rep: (11)
Updated to 6.0.9.0. And I can’t find where to include the dark theme.

* ykurok, * Andryxa_odessa, hammer, in the summer both clients will disconnect.

* hqqddy I scored. I'm sitting on android)
It’s just a shame that after a recent update on the Windows phone, it deleted all the drafts. Therefore, I am looking for an old version - suddenly after a rollback they will again be visible
I would be grateful if you have one.

Post has been editedykurok - 02.05.18, 23:00

* ykurok,
No, from ten do not. But from 8ki and from 10ki in the summer they will chop off, incl. why are they? Right now I look at what I have, I will post it on the forum later, from third-party ones. But versions for 8ku (Aeries, Fenice, TweetIt). Everything does not pull at 10k in any way.

Rep: (60)
Andryxa_odessa @ 05/02/18, 18:35*
Updated to 6.0.9.0. And I can’t find where to include the dark theme.

Night mode will appear in one of the next client updates

Posted on 05/03/2018, 11:00:

Hqqddy @ 05/02/18, 19:35*
ykurok, Andryxa_odessa, hammer, in the summer both clients will disconnect.

PWA client to help

* Helgi2002, I'm on the 8th. Easier to open a site)

Rep: (403)
The latest version of the application. Not PWA.

Attached fileTwitter.5.7.1.0.rar(7.88 MB)

Rep: (11)
Night mode will appear in one of the next client updates

It looks like the application was cut out. And they saw the widget.

* Vorobejsawka,
Thank!

That's it, the ball under WP8 is dead. Was the original client for W10M also disconnected?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.08.19, 15:20