> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

HomeMoney | Android client for the online accounting HomeMoney

Rep: (16)
Homemoney
Version: 1.2.7.9

Last update of the program in the header:27.12.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More krishoty:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Android client for online HomeMoney accounting.

Description:
HomeMoney - is an online personal finance service, designed for recording and managing personal finances. The idea of ​​Android HomeMoney application is very simple: to make all transactions carried out with the money as quickly as possible and without reference to the online connection to the service. Synchronize the data with the server is required for long-term storage of the history and use of advanced analysis functions of your transactions with money.

The Android app is convenient to control the rest of your money and make operations such as consumption, income, transfer funds between accounts.

Homepage: http://homemoney.ua/Android/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...om.ua.homemoney

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.2.7.9 HomeMoney (Post # 36814521)

Past versions

Post has been editedFashionon - 27.12.14, 23:11
Reason for editing: new version

requested the administrator to edit the header: correct version from 1.5.9 to 1.0.4, remove the Android Market link:market: // detalis id = ua.homemoney & referre ... Androlib% 20Page?And add a file to a capAttached fileua.homemoney.apk(625.27 KB)
. Thank.

Post has been editedVITALY - 02.12.10, 21:56

Rep: (218)
VITALIY,

I wonder, will follow the development.

Rep: (295)
programmulya or anything because, in this case, the simpler the better ... not xvataet:

- German (I do, but only after adding the function below, as without it, it is not good for me)
- function repeat transactions from month to month with two possibilities:
a) a first plus for example: in the previous one month's expenditure was 300 euros + this month 300 = 600, -
b) The second is to turn erases the transaction last month in the same 300 euros (Formula: € 300 -300 + 300 = 300) and plus have zero snovo 300 (the essence, I need to know how much I spent for 2 months, and just need to know how much I spend on a monthly basis)
- backup Policy on the memory card
- graphics at a resolution of 480x800 slightly stretched, pixel (applies to all and Sync & the "+"

until everything

It is convenient for me, so that the data can be carried out at their web site all, and the program then synchronized and on the contrary that it has made on the phone, and then on the site after looking through synchronization.

Rep: (41)
no import on the site. And in the program?

Nope

Rep: (70)
long time use this service on your computer by selecting it from the competition due to the simplicity, convenience and a pleasant interface, very lacking versions for Android, and the fact that she finally emerged, is a huge step forward ...

that does not work, the importance of:
1. no editing capabilities added to the transaction;
2. adding the transaction does not appear default account specified in the settings;
3. by adding transfer transactions from one account to another, we have to pay twice the amount and currency, even despite the fact that both accounts are configured in the same currency.

observation:
Bookmark Design "Balance" and "Settings" is made in the same style, design, in my opinion, very good, good taste, but the average tab "History" distracting from the overall style and looks like part of a different program in which the design is not attached no matter the author, pay attention to it,

forward development!

Rep: (41)
The site is good, but the lack of imports immediately discourages to use this program.
Foolishly started a database on another service, but do not want to lose her.

Rep: (0)
Guys have downloaded a program from the cap sat normally, but can not go, writes an incorrect login / password, the site registered everything is normal "in and out" What's the trouble?

Rep: (6)
pavlen83 @ 13.12.2010, 11:24*
Guys have downloaded a program from the cap sat normally, but can not go, writes an incorrect login / password, the site registered everything is normal "in and out" What's the trouble?

After changing the password on the website of the program can not go with the body? Writes an incorrect username or passkey?
Who faced?

Rep: (0)
Sorry about #homemoney yet have to forget .. after all the operations I made a synchronization client with android web, "all is lost"

Rep: (488)
SyCraft @ 10.05.2011, 10:49*
Sorry about #homemoney yet have to forget .. after all the operations I made a synchronization client with android web, "all is lost"

Strangely enough, I have everything working to cheer for over a month!

Rep: (7)
Fix the cap. The latest version1.0.4 from 12.05.2011

ps I take a long time and the web version incl ... convenient.

Rep: (52)
and whether there is such a plan alternative program? that is, with online service
sorely lacking under the categories to subcategories.

Post has been editedTheKefir - 04.08.11, 17:16

Rep: (1)
Version of the newly updated!
Version 1.0.8 October 2011

Rep: (54)
Not a bad idea.
Repetitive operations is not enough-fact. If I spend every day what that bag for travel and cigarettes ...
And as well. I will follow the development of

When you set up inControl Panel Setup the site is not taken into account by the calculation of a "balance" on the site all the works on the phone, still accounts for the account and the balance is different from that which is currently on the site .....
something like this )))

A project at all alive?

Rep: (52)
dinamov @ 26.11.2011, 16:39*
A project at all alive?

alive

Version 1.0.8 October 2011 - Fixed bug with date display, adds the ability to hide the overall balance by clicking on its amount, fixed some bugs counting the total balance

Version 1.0.8 October 2011 - Fixed bug with display of date, adds the ability to hide the overall balance by clicking on its amount, fixed some bugs general balance calculation.

Distinctive features:
-View the status of accounts and transaction history
• Add expenses, income and transfers
-Ability to work offline
-Sync with HomeMoney service in the presence of Internet connection

Attached files

Attached filehomemoney.apk(644.28 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/06/20, 10:55