> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bluff my call | Encryption when talking (replacement number, voice it.d.)

Rep: (128)
Bluff my call
Version: 2.2.3

Last update of the program in the header:1.12.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Encryption when talking.
Judging by the description -zamenyaet when speaking voice, country, number of the caller.
The program is taken from the Opera Store - Alternative Marketa.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Partially

Download: Version: 2.2.3
Attached file8_201009280943_BluffMyCall_v2.2.3.apk(1.87 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedRubakaz - 06.12.10, 08:15
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (107)
Who probyval, unsubscribe

Rep: (257)
Alessandro90 @ 1.12.2010, 21:53*
Who probyval, unsubscribe

I tried. Cheto not Panya campaign fufel or I ceto tuplyu. who will understand unsubscribe

Rep: (4)
I tried :)
Call on Russia to create fake numbers could not, because the program asks for premium account. At random can to call to England, Vietnam, and so on ... And that is you have 120 seconds of free talk :)

Who cares, price list sfotkal:
Attached Image

Rep: (107)
And about the voice changer? In Russia, you can juzat Russian numbers?

not really hunt to download and check what it seems hat it all: rolleyes:

Rep: (4)
Alessandro90 @ 01.12.2010, 21:30*
And about the voice changer?

I could not test it, because Russian numbers can not call in the free version.The current in the Premium account!

In Russia, you can juzat Russian numbers?

It seems possible. As I understand it, you can even drive a police reference number 02. But again, the information is not verified.

Alessandro90 @ 01.12.2010, 21:30*
not really hunt to download and check what it seems hat it all

IMHO, this application can be up and running, but to buy it in any case have to Russian users.

Post has been editedVirX - 02.12.10, 00:39

Rep: (331)
It would be nice if the program was cured from greed.

Rep: (0)
people heal this program, it is generally student record !!!

Rep: (8)
kotyara5555, As far as I know, it works through the Internet.

Rep: (19)
I wrote this program is that it can only work in the US or Canada: (((

Rep: (5)
In fact Bluff My Call - it is such a service. He can be performed through the web interface, or via landline phone, and of mobile. In order to make calls should be on your name (get Pin) to put the money. This indulgence will cost Russia (and throughout Europe) 2 credits. Over $ 10 received 60 credits. Ie 30 minutes of calls with the ability to change your outgoing number and change the voice. Well, to record the conversation. That is 10 rubles per minute at current exchange rate. I understand that sometimes it is necessary to bleed from the nose (for example on mobile call to his wife exposing your work number and say that to stay at work, and the ...). But by and large demon crime nafig not necessary.
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, amerikanekspress.
Think about whether it is necessary?

But she had a program that is free :) but without Babas will not ring. } -)

I thought that the room will have to pay for a replacement. On such a program ran into my friend, there is a current SMS replaced. A stripped him to 30 rubles. for sms !!!

to FOSTON
Yes that's right ... only more + money for the connection to the access number`om.
By the way you can write a letter asking for a trial PIN code sample, e [email protected]
They gave me 15 credits: P

Rep: (50)
If you want to hide or fake number on any given - I advise to apply to google and search for everything related to VOIP, and bound him to a cell. Some VOIP services do not require confirmation by changing the originating number at any hammered. Thus you can use any SIP VOIP client for Android phones with the substitution of numbers. More precise sites and links will not give, as long he was looking for and now use it for free for yourself.

YOU'RE A JEW

Rep: (15)
anonymous99 @ 26.05.2011, 16:31*
More precise sites and links will not give

8312311 @ 14.09.2011, 18:49 *
YOU'RE A JEW

Yeah!

Rep: (369)
100% Jewish ...

Rep: (1)
and zhmotyara sitting there for free and delves into the links to programs prepared with special care. is free.

About the program Bluff my call and analogichnyh.Nomer they will allow you to replace the number, but there is a substitute ogranicheniya.Nelzya number starting at 7.

Post has been editedevkaz - 23.10.11, 13:49

Why such an idea that will not allow? Otherwise what is the point to change the number?

Popravka.Zvonit to numbers starting with 7 udaetsya.NO in response to a standard phrase recipient's machine is turned off or out of coverage. Call and only managed to get through to the subscriber, which is connected via Multiphone from Megafon.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 13:38