> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

16 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> HTC 7 Trophy - Discussion | HTC Spark / HTC T8686
Aram
Message#1
01.12.10, 17:45
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1644
Check in: 08.02.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Smartphone talkHTC 7 Trophy
Spark, T8686
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories � | Purchase �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows Phone 7 Club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions � | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware � | DFT Freedom ROM �

K
Upgrade to 7.8 is available via ZUNE or, alternatively, you can upgrade via cab in the firmware section.

There is no possibility to install Android on this phone.

Utility
1. Dynamics v2.0 - Windows Phone 7.8
2. Dynamics v2.0 - Windows Phone 7.8 for HTC Trophy
3. Update to Windows Phone 7.8 officially cab in the header
Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the "Complaint" button under the message of the person who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Post has been editedVadim_HTC_P3452 - 05.02.13, 06:34
kirya-in-site
Message#2
18.12.10, 01:24
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 24.11.06
HTC Sensation XE

I got it here .... first thought, what kind of a wild beast, an unknown, unafraid ... well, I began to study ..

About the device: The design is different, subtly reminiscent of the htc hero, and this is a worthy comparison. Thin. Metal edging ends. Soft plastic everywhere, except for the screen. In general, a success. IMHO, and I compared, htc mozart is less pleasant in the hand. but this is subjective.

About the screen: I liked the screen. Like an S-LCD ... big. Again, more than htc mozart. Clear, bright viewing angles are normal. Better than amoles, in my opinion, they cut eyes ... but this is a matter of taste.

About Windows Phone 7: Well what can I say, beautiful !!! but at this stage it is all. A lot of animation, the screen slides back and forth, everything is clear. the organization of the menu, sub-items and settings, everything is correct, I did not find where to stumble. Vlet set up mail, wi-fi. Keyboard gud, erroneous keystrokes with fast typing, there was practically no translate in English. In the browser, I noticed that the screen freezes when scrolling, infrequently, but there is, multitouch works .. well, that's all. Stylish, blonde available, what else do you want? We must wait for the update, without this normal operation will not work out too. And how to use a dialer to use it ...

Verdict: Probably, if I don’t grow over a few days, I’ll leave. I can’t say that everything is ok. But there is no Russian language, and I do not want to get used to it. We must wait for the development of the platform, and it certainly has the right to life)

There will be questions, ask, try to answer ..
sokolik315
Message#3
18.12.10, 17:57
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 619
Check in: 18.11.08
Apple iPhone 5s

kirya-in-site
Where did you buy?

--------------------
iPhone 5S + iPad Mini Retina + Pebble Smartwatch
Alex
Message#4
18.12.10, 18:57
Let me be myself
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6256
Check in: 20.04.09
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL DS

sokolik315,
Buying devices is discussed only there -Buying devices based on Windows Phone 7

--------------------
maybe i'm just crazy or devil got inside
matkovskiy
Message#5
21.12.10, 11:18
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 20.06.10

Can I see an example of shooting a video in maximum resolution (HD)?
kirya-in-site
Message#6
25.12.10, 00:05
User
[offline]

Messages 86
HTC Sensation XE

After a week: no particular negative was noticed. It's worth noting that for me the communicator is
first means of communication! This is not a player, this is not a video recorder and this is not a game console. For all this, there are more devices for this intended, such as iPod, psp, etc., but I digress .... so, communication, how much it means for a modern person .. I always use e-mail, the Internet in everyday life -surfing, chatting on forums and instant messaging systems ..

Post office..works ok ... I use gmail, and in general, everything is ok. Attachments that are familiar to the system, allows you to save, unfamiliar does not allow. The photo saves normally, and in my work it is 90% of the investment, so you can put a plus, it is convenient to work with mail. And yet, it all works surprisingly fast, for 3G, about WI-FI and there’s no need to say, everything flies. One did not understand why the mail account does not download all the letters, but only new ones or the last ten. Settings for the number of downloaded letters has not yet found ...

Browser..overall not bad. Quickly loads pages in all modes of communication, multitouch works clearly and smoothly. Communication on the forums is limited at this time only by the lack of the Russian language, not all resources are allowed by the rules of transliteration. Moments of the negative: in the horizontal orientation, the address bar does not go out, you have to turn the phone into the vertical, and then it appears ... no doubt a bug, the feature does not resemble .. and also, the keyboard in the horizontal orientation for some reason is not the entire width of the screen, and this not only in the browser .. it is undoubtedly also a joint, the convenience of this decreases ..

Pagers ..not yet presented, more precisely, I have not yet tested, later ..

Wherefore, for today, tomorrow, I will do a photo session and make a short video ..
kirya-in-site
Message#7
25.12.10, 12:29
User
[offline]

Messages 86
HTC Sensation XE

I wrote in the first post that sometimes the screen in the browser froze ... well, the phenomenon disappeared, working with the screen for 5, very quickly ...
P.S. every day I like it more and more ..
Useless guy
Message#8
25.12.10, 15:47
!
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 828
Check in: 22.11.09

kirya-in-site
1) By default, WP7 loads mail from the last 7 days. This can be changed in Settings ->system ->email & accounts ->your account ->Download email from ->any time
2) Not that it would be a bug, because If you expand the keyboard, the address bar appears, but it's somehow strange. Although for owners of devices with a keyboard it is even +
3) IM + is being tested, so the wait is not long :)

It would be nice to add this to the FAQ.

Post has been editedproplayer666 - 25.12.10, 18:20

--------------------
Thanks for the RO!
kirya-in-site
Message#9
25.12.10, 20:01
User
[offline]

Messages 86
HTC Sensation XE

First photosession:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkirya-in-site - 25.12.10, 20:04
Olegk1982
Message#10
26.12.10, 09:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 12.09.10

Have you tried to reflash? I also purchased a device (as I understood Vodafon) and I am happy ........ but there is no flashing, I put something on this forum (the one just for HTC Evrope) until the error expires after 1%: grabli:
kirya-in-site
Message#11
26.12.10, 14:58
User
[offline]

Messages 86
HTC Sensation XE

No, did not have time. While the device is sold. I will wait for time, Russian localization will appear, again I will switch to this system ..
Alex
Message#12
26.12.10, 18:40
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6256

Olegk1982 @ 12.26.2010, 09:39*
Have you tried to reflash?

ALL questions on the firmware discuss there - HTC 7 Trophy - Firmware

--------------------
Olegk1982
Message#13
27.12.10, 06:57
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

There are no problems with playing music and HD movies ....... from the minuses at first glance, the current lack of memory cards (
WinPhone7 itself was liked and I am waiting for the development and fixes of the operating system)

Post has been editedOlegk1982 - 27.12.10, 06:58
arab1405
Message#14
29.12.10, 21:55
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 29.12.10

Tell me please, if there is no normal Russian firmware for Trophy, then it means you can not use our Russian sims? Or how? That is, to buy it as a phone is still pointless?
Alex
Message#15
29.12.10, 22:51
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6256

Arab1405 @ 12/29/2010, 21:55*
That means you can not use our Russian sims?

can

--------------------
arab1405
Message#16
29.12.10, 23:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 29.12.10

alex, Thank you, there is another question. If you now take the Trophy and after the official localization in Russia I ask you to put the official Russian, then the device will not differ from the official Russian bought after the localization? (Sorry in advance if that. Just not really in this secuation)
Useless guy
Message#17
30.12.10, 02:21
!
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 828
Check in: 22.11.09

arab1405
I think yes, although some argue that the FCC has other standards, unlike Rostest, and therefore our bourgeoisie will catch worse, however, I can say that there was no such thing as a refutation (I’ve been going for 2 months, there were no problems with the signal) .

--------------------
Thanks for the RO!
Kenter
Message#18
01.01.11, 12:49
999% of answers in the header
[offline]

Messages 6929
Check in: 24.07.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

arab1405
yes in Europe, the rules for radio frequencies are tougher. But operation is easy to check if there are GSM 900/1800/2100 frequencies in the specification, then everything will work with us.

--------------------
Dostoevsky about the worldAccount in the eternal mode.
Actions aimed at destabilization of the resource.
Restrictions: Preliminary checking of all messages is always
cheburey
Message#19
05.01.11, 02:15
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 04.01.11

I have been using this phone for several days now, of course there are a lot of questions.
1. Where can I see the amount of downloaded traffic, minutes and SMS, without contacting the mobile operator. Still wondering if the phone goes in the machine with 3G for Wi-Fi and does it even go? Another question is how much traffic the phone eats, if you don’t surf the market, Internet, in general, does he pump up something or not, if so, where can it be off / on?
2. Synchronized with gmail, the notebook (contacts) is normally transferred to the mail and to the phone in the machine, but the calendar is dull for some reason. It does not work from Google to the phone, not vice versa. But with hotmail everything is fine. Can anyone come across such a problem? I also synchronized with facebook, in general, the contacts were added to the notebook, but there was a problem, the phone number was for everyone without +, that is 791486743 ... you cannot edit it, because this is facebook, and it’s not at all convenient. Well, also about synchronization, what does always bcc myself mean? I think that this is due to automatic synchronization, and moreover, constant.
3. In the market now there are 2 Russian keyboards, is there anyone who tried both? Are there any differences and advice what to take?
Well, sort of, while all that I remembered. Thanks in advance if what you ask can also I can answer any questions.

Post has been editedcheburey - 05.01.11, 02:16
Reason for editing: typo
BombilCalabasov
Message#20
18.01.11, 20:10
Retrograde chauvinist
[offline]

Messages 3399
Check in: 01.12.05
HTC Touch Pro

Arab1405 @ 12/29/2010, 11:04 PM*
If we now take the Trophy and after the official localization in Russia put the official Russian please ...

There may not be an official Russian firmware for this device (as well as for Mozart, and for other devices of the current generation). Until localization appears, there will be other devices, and localization will be for them.

--------------------
What hardware is mine to you?
Olegk1982
Message#21
18.01.11, 21:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

"Until localization appears, there will be other devices, and localization will be for them."

This is not a valid statement.
HTC

16 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/25/19 16:36