> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Zune Software

Rep: (1082)
Zune Software
Version: 4.8

Last update of the program in the header:30.04.2012

Attached Image

Description:
Zune Software is software for cataloging, synchronizing, purchasing and downloading content from the Zune Pass social service, Zune players and Windows Phone 7 smartphones. Discussion of the software for synchronization with Mac -Windows Phone 7 Connector.

Compatibility: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7/8

Official site: http://www.zune.net/

Market's return to Zune:
Method 1
Method 2
Method 3
Run the file on the BBAttached filezune.reg(256 bytes)

Download:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9753463
Previous versions

Post has been editedkirk999 - 17.05.12, 15:46
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (9)
What you need to do so that it appears LOGIN IN SYSTEM ??
As you can see on my screen there is no such !!!! : sveta:

Rep: (9)
and how using zooms do backup ???

Rep: (0)
ddprof @ 02.02.2011, 15:33*

register an account in windows live

Rep: (31)
vois,

After all, you bought an account?

Rep: (63)
EG.Gnom,
- you are confusing - you need to buy a gold account in the xbox, and live is completely free
there is still a zune pass - also worth the money

Post has been editedvois - 05.02.11, 23:47

vois @ 05.02.2011, 15:46*
- you are confusing - you need to buy a gold account in the xbox, and live is completely free
there is still a zune pass - also worth the money

I don’t know how it happens on the territory of the former USSR .. but we register (for free) an account in Windows live. The same player number is automatically registered by the authmata in the Xbox and in the Zune .. you enter the card only if you purchase a paid application.

Post has been editedfrank1977 - 06.02.11, 02:31

Rep: (1)
ddprof @ 02.02.2011, 23:33*
As you can see on my screen there is no such !!!!

On a computer, set the location of the United States. After that, the Zune marketplace will appear, you can set up an account.

I have an Xp 64bit system, which is just not chemically dirty with this idiotic Zune .. I can’t use Windows 7 elementary since I can't even upload music to the device. Are there any suggestions or maybe there are similar programs to connect?

Put Windows 7 on the BB, this is the best way out. At the same time and get rid of the outdated OS :)

Rep: (18)
Gentlemen, and in what format the video should be, so that its Zune can be moved to the phone ... and if you just have avi files, then there is no way to pour them or look at the phone ?? or is there any way out?

Dthtirj @ 02/10/2011, 00:56*
I have an Xp 64bit system, which is just not chemically dirty with this idiotic Zune .. I can’t use Windows 7 elementary since I can't even upload music to the device. Are there any suggestions or maybe there are similar programs to connect?

I also use XP and also could not install Zune from the site's site, downloaded bythislink and it all worked :)

The phone was not immediately determined, but after replacing the location in the phone and BB with the United States, I got access to the full Zune functionality, starting from synchronization and ending with the Marketplace.

Post has been editedkuzmiiich - 10.02.11, 18:44

I apologize, but how is the abbreviation BB?

Posted 02/11/2011, 00:44:

Kuzmiiich is not set zune .. Only 32 bit Hp give it to her. I can not go to VM7 because of a variety of reasons, and it's terrible that I just do not like it.

Will you run zune on a virtual machine?

Rep: (1)
I, of course, do not have yet vindofona, but was Zune HD. And I remember that one of the problems I encountered with zuns was that the program could not be reinstalled after deletion, cleaning the registry and so on did not help. As a result, the Perfect Uninstaller program saved us all (a full, croaked version: blush :).

Rep: (33)
Dthtirj @ 11.02.2011, 00:44*
I apologize, but how is the abbreviation BB?

BB = B big B rat = desktop / desktop / kneeled computer to which the phone is connected for all sorts of different manipulations.
;)

Rep: (1209)
dthtirj
Dthtirj @ 11.02.2011, 00:44*
as decrypted

for the future -Terms and jargon: yes2:

Rep: (2)
Kardo @ 02/10/2011, 4:30 PM*
Gentlemen, and in what format the video should be, so that its Zune can be moved to the phone ... and if you just have avi files, then there is no way to pour them or look at the phone ?? or is there any way out?

as far as I know only MP4 loses

Here I give a link to converter video<<<DOWNLOAD>>>

Rep: (23)
Something I do not understand how to make zune fully displayed. It is registered in windows live (contacts and stuff have flown to the phone), the time zone is on the computer (GMT-06) Central time (USA and Canada), the USA region in the phone, the time is also for the USA. Everything seems to suit, photo synchronizes music and video, but in the market and other things not.

Rep: (63)
Here is the time on your computer, you can just put your own and the region - USA
Attached Image

Post has been editedvois - 12.02.11, 17:48

Guys, I'm new. Zune does not see the phone, what is needed for it

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 21:57