> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Zune Software

Rep: (1082)
Zune Software
Version: 4.8

Last update of the program in the header:30.04.2012

Attached Image

Description:
Zune Software is software for cataloging, synchronizing, purchasing and downloading content from the Zune Pass social service, Zune players and Windows Phone 7 smartphones. Discussion of the software for synchronization with Mac -Windows Phone 7 Connector.

Compatibility: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7/8

Official site: http://www.zune.net/

Market's return to Zune:
Method 1
Method 2
Method 3
Run the file on the BBAttached filezune.reg(256 bytes)

Download:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9753463
Previous versions

Post has been editedkirk999 - 17.05.12, 15:46
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (0)
Thanks a lot, it turned out. and how now to buy games or applications? a credit card was entered there, her American friend entered.

By the way, I tried to log in from my own, allows me to log in (at first I used to swear on him and on the US at the entrance, asked to change the regional settings to the US so that I could enter), and so he does not allow entering the card number.
says "this credit card information is not valid". virtual credit card, bought it, and first swallowed it from the Windows Live phone, and also took 1 pound (then the UK region was on the phone). right now does not want to take.

just got through Zun, through an account that a friend created for me.
I bought a game through Zun.
Now another question - how to copy her bastard when you reset the phone and reconnect back to my windows live account? :)
otherwise the phone had to be reset in order to link it to another account of the hotmail - Zun refused to buy otherwise.

No, the phone can be tied to only one Live profile. Accordingly, purchases can only be transferred from one profile.
I couldn’t bind both my visa and virtual :( but I was ready to spend money, now I have to pirate (

outcast @ 01/14/2011, 10:01*
No, the phone can be tied to only one Live profile. Accordingly, purchases can only be transferred from one profile.
I couldn’t bind my visa, that virtual one and in fact was ready to spend money, now I have to pirate (

You will not tie it in any way, the system does not allow to do it, even if the account is registered correctly, because due to IPa an error occurs.
the only way out is to ask someone to register an account and add a card, then reset the phone and tie it to a new one, and then buy. as soon as I didn’t fight, only that helped me.

Rep: (12)
Alex @ 12/01/2010, 16:36*
WP7C_std_enu_1.0.0_101014.3_ship_regular.zip

How to open the file contained in the archive?

Rep: (1082)
How to open the file contained in the archive?

take a closer look
Alex @ 12/01/2010, 16:36*
Software with which you can synchronize mobile devices based on Windows Phone 7from a Mac PC.

I can’t understand, but how can I put word / excel files on my body?

Rep: (1)
Guys, a stupid question, probably, but how can I drop everything on a flash drive, tell me plz?

Rep: (25)
XNeITRoNx @ 01/16/2011, 02:42*
how can I put everything on a flash drive

I also don’t understand how to be friends with this Zun, I copied everything from the phone to the computer, but I can’t download something to the phone.

Rep: (1)
I connect my hd2 and the zun does not see it for some reason (((tell me how to be

Rep: (4)
Something is also confused, all the information from the card is now on the computer, how to upload everything back to the phone through zoom

Tell me. Does WP7 synchronize with exchange?

Rep: (16)
Tell me, is it possible to somehow completely disable the reservation of space on the map in Zune. I removed the slider by 0, but it still reserves. Thank.

Rep: (4)
El Basil che @ 01/19/2011, 16:52*

No problem, I use it myself.

Something is also confused, all the information from the card is now on the computer, how to upload everything back to the phone through zoom

collection ->context menu of the desired files ->Sync to<device>, or just drag and drop content onto the device icon in the lower left corner, go to the phone tab and start synchronization.
El Basil che @ 01/19/2011, 15:52*

Comparison of Supported Exchange ActiveSync Policies
Tell me, is it possible to somehow completely disable the reservation of space on the map in Zune. I removed the slider by 0, but it still reserves. Thank.

So after all, your mail, contacts, documents, tapes, applications and other temporary files also need to be stored. This is the place for data not accessible through Zune.

Rep: (16)
So after all, your mail, contacts, documents, tapes, applications and other temporary files also need to be stored. This is the place for data not accessible through Zune.

I understand this all, I want to regulate the free space myself, well, there will be no space — contacts, mail and all other crap will not be saved, or something like 2 Gb for the reserve is a bit much.

Post has been editedserroza - 21.01.11, 19:51

Rep: (9)
tell me where is this:
you enter zune in setting - account- personal info
rummaged all settings there is no this account !!! : sveta:
How to connect zoom to the market ???
and it is interesting
I can’t understand, but how can I put word / excel files on my body?

Rep: (63)
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
vois

I have such settings
Attached Image

I downloaded the zoom from the site version 4.7.1404.0

Rep: (63)
Attached Image

- and then there’s no reaction - did you create an account on hotmail.com?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 12:11