> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SCUT gPen | Chinese handwriting input (Chinise IME, handwriting input)

Rep: (97)
SCUT gPen
Version: 0.99

Last update of the program in the header:28.11.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
SCUT gPen program created just for the Chinese handwriting "on the fly". Very quickly, accurately, forgiving some flaws, it detects even poorly written character. However, the order of the devil still advise to comply)

Homepage: http://www.hcii-lab.net/gpen/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 0.99
Attached fileSCUT_gPen_for_Android_Ver0.99_Rainbow.apk(3.46 MB)

Past versions

Rep: (1)
Ehhh ... sorry no Russian (((((((((((((((((((
I can not wait (((

Rep: (17)
He Pinyin input there? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (21)
[sarcasm]Useful! [/sarcasm]

Rep: (99)
Wystov,
you may not be useful. And for those who teach, useful language.

Download, install and looked ... and then I realized that already tried it and I did not like it. Pinyin input is not found. Deleted. But thanks anyway, since more keypad here is not seen to enter the Chinese. (Although they do not need me, so there are already other Claudia that I use every day).

Rep: (0)
in my opinion very useful. even when there is no bad Pinyin. If someone has an opportunity to lay out the APC for the study of languages, particularly Chinese: rolleyes: as a start).

Rep: (59)
Guys, sinologist, I found the Chinese input to Magazeta. Very convenient, and Pinin there. Not remember the name. This will not try, still no transcription for us, brought up on the letters in any way.

If someone needs input Pinin, it is better than Sogou you will not find, on the PC and on Androyd. It has periodically updated database of the most popular phrases. Find can be in Google for phrases sogou pinyin android.

Rep: (-1)
Well, please tell me why do we need this beauty ... s what a normal guy?

Alexus999,
Use it ... also removed.
Handwriting use Hanvon calla Handwriting IME, for Pinyin - Google Pinyin: D.
Claudia was still samsungovskaya and Pinyin and rukopiskoy but after flashing disappeared. We ought to find it from the Chinese.

serbadima,
For education. Reason enough?

Learning Chinese! ;)

On Market Prog updated to 1.0 A very interesting innovation: during its activation appears qwerty Claudia. Want PUSH soft buttons you want Draw on top of them krakozyabriki Chinese. I wonder who knows about analog with QWERTY and Russian handwriting whole words?

Rep: (1)
And how to make the field for drawing character took a fine split-screen? And then I have it takes a quarter of forces, hiding in the corner = \

Phone - ZTE Blade, a program set from the Market

Guys I'm sorry, this program gives select Character in shape, and I need to by a combination of letters, the first sound kakby chtoli ... Do not know such a program? In order for a combination of Latin letters gave out a set of characters, and?

Rep: (137)
unit123, Xiao CiDian. There is in store!
If you help, do not pity; +)

Post has been editedStar stream - 19.04.11, 21:22
Reason for editing: corrected

Rep: (59)
unit123 and anyone who is interested. Take use and do not torture myself more subquality. Attached fileGuoBiIME_20091030.7z (3.61 MB)

Plus sign is optional. Freely you have received the gift of giving out;)

Guys, tell me, for handwriting only a resistive screen is suitable? capacitive vapsche in any way?

itm20,
Chito ?! Joke humor) All suitable. How do you decide that only resistive suit?

Google Pinyin - Claudia beam. and a strong will for a long time.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 9:55