Loud Speaker Auto Connect | Auto-connect via Bluetooth to the hands-free car

Rep: (5)
Loud Speaker Auto Connect
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:23.08.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Turning Bluetooth communicator when an external power supply. The program is designed to automatically connect the hands-free Bluetooth device is turned on when the power in the car. The speakerphone has to be pre-added to the paired device unit.

Work algorithm:

When you connect your device supply program includes Bluetooth. Further, the program for an adjustable period of time is waiting to connect Bluetooth audio device. If in a given time period, the device does not automatically connect, the Bluetooth is turned off. If the range of the detected paired audio device and the system connects the device, Bluetooth continues to be enabled. At the time of power failure if the connected audio device, the Bluetooth off occurs. For example, the driver has reached to the destination point and exits the vehicle, the device taking along.
It is possible to turn on Bluetooth force for the first run of the program, select the paired device, and other settings.

Changes in the current version:

- Fully pereabotan code.
- Bluetooth management made in the service.
- Notifications on the status of the work delivered in the notification bar.
- Added call the settings window of the notifications panel to quickly turn on Bluetooth.

Attention! Be sure before you install must be the option "Settings-Applications Unknown sources". The old version must be removed before installing

Error processing:

If an error occurs in the program on a memory card creates a directory / LSAC and journal.txt file debugging information produced record. Since, due to the specifics of the work program of the main events taking place in the connection points and disconnect the USB cable, you can not debug a program explicitly, the program will be stored as the errors in the file.
The big request to send the file to the PM or spread in a forum thread.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 1.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1127692/LoudSpeakerAutoConnect.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 23.08.11, 17:59
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (370)
On Desire is not established.

Fixed. I checked. Unfortunately I can not fix a cap
Attached fileLoudSpeakerAutoConnect.apk(34.19 Kb)

Post has been editedmaxx0 - 28.11.10, 17:28

Rep: (0)
Tried on the Samsung i9000 and prolodzhi 1360t ..... does not matter ...
no definition ... only force ... in the machine is not going to ...

I blyuhi when you turn to writing software PDA itself was connected with the music. Written by the program includes blyuhu and leaves everything to the discretion of the system. If the machine is not connected to the animal without the music program, then perhaps you need them (PDA and music) to make friends. Mb and again. I did not set myself the task to manage the connection. A turn blyuhu, wait to herself joined the system (and I was so connected). And vylyuchit blyuhu if there is no music.

And what does "force"? Using system functions or checkbox "Override" in the prog?

On the Motorola Defy is not installed

Post has been editedDima3 - 29.11.10, 23:56

Liquid, the program is not intended.

pioneer DEH-P85BT + Desire HD (PCT) = normal flight! : Yes2:
Good prog!

He showed a small bong:
If dzhizhok turn off before pull out the USB-cord of the phone (radio, respectively, is also harvested and food stops iytit to phone) - Phone in the blyutuy not chopped off until the handle is not turned off (((in

Beatweener @ 02.12.2010, 12:35*
He showed a small bong:
If dzhizhok turn off before pull out the USB-cord of the phone (radio, respectively, is also harvested and food stops iytit to phone) - Phone in the blyutuy not chopped off until the handle is not turned off (((in

Enabling / disabling of events occurs blyuhiappearance and power failure . It is possible that the power is supplied with the engine off. I, for example, is served until perevedesh the ignition key to the start position. Check, please.
Also, if Bluetooth is turned on not by the software itself, and through the control panel or something more like (a lot of variants), the program does not interfere with the work bluetooth, ie does nothing, IMHO logical. I favor of a program permanently. Above bugs seen.

Dear moderators, I can not fix a hat. I get a message that I have no rights.
Give access!

maxx0 @ 02.12.2010, 19:51*
Turn on / off blyuhi happening on the events and the emergence of a power failure. It is possible that the power is supplied with the engine off. I, for example, is served until perevedesh the ignition key to the start position. Check, please.
Also, if Bluetooth is turned on not by the software itself, and through the control panel or something more like (a lot of variants), the program does not interfere with the work bluetooth, ie does nothing, IMHO logical. I favor of a program permanently. Above bugs seen.

The key is turned off just before the starting position and pitalovo is not applied (charge lamp goes out). But now checked again - really blyutuy turned off ... I'm probably the last time he handles himself included, and forgot ...

Rep: (893)
Long sought such a program to the car almost without interference includes the visible bluetooth. Great idea - to include visibility when power is connected. Tragically, the program is not installed on the phone, stitched custom firmware from the bare Nexus without Sense. And as I understand, not only on him. I get out this message:
pkg: /data/local/tmp/LoadSpeakerAutoConnectBeta.apk
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]

I do not know, it's important or not, but the "installation from unknown ustochnikov" I have resolved

And yet you can temporarily make a widget, one touch including visibility?

Post has been editedRuff - 11.01.11, 10:24

Beatweener @ 03.12.2010, 11:44*
The key is turned off just before the starting position and pitalovo is not applied (charge lamp goes out). But now checked again - really blyutuy turned off ... I'm probably the last time he handles himself included, and forgot ...

Found the problem, really, is a loss of jackdaws in a program that she blyuhu included. Poslenovogodnimi deal with the problems and will give them a revised version.

Ruff @ 11.01.2011, 10:23*
Long sought such a program to the car almost without interference includes the visible bluetooth. Great idea - to include visibility when power is connected. Tragically, the program is not installed on the phone, stitched custom firmware from the bare Nexus without Sense. And as I understand, not only on him. I get out this message:
pkg: /data/local/tmp/LoadSpeakerAutoConnectBeta.apk
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]

I do not know, it's important or not, but the "installation from unknown ustochnikov" I have resolved
And yet you can temporarily make a widget, one touch including visibility?

Such widgets car and small truck. Try Extended Controls, my legend, it is installed by default.
It is necessary to put the apk not a cap, but fromLoud Speaker Auto Connect (Post # 5783092)
It turned out that the hat I can not yet rule up to 50 messages on the forum, and in it I put the wrong apk

Rep: (4)
Really I liked the program! What you need for me. Pack bugs noticed.

I ask the moderators to move a message into a hat!

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Purpose of the program:

Turning Bluetooth communicator when an external power supply. The program is designed to automatically connect the hands-free Bluetooth device is turned on when the power in the car. The speakerphone has to be pre-added to the paired device unit.

Work algorithm:

When you connect your device supply program includes Bluetooth. Further, the program for an adjustable period of time is waiting to connect Bluetooth audio device. If in a given time period, the device does not automatically connect, the Bluetooth is turned off. If the range of the detected paired audio device and the system connects the device, Bluetooth continues to be enabled. At the time of power failure if the connected audio device, the Bluetooth off occurs. For example, the driver has reached to the destination point and exits the vehicle, the device taking along.
It is possible to turn on Bluetooth force for the first run of the program, select the paired device, and other settings.

Changes in the current version:

- Fully pereabotan code.
- Bluetooth management made in the service.
- Notifications on the status of the work delivered in the notification bar.
- Added call the settings window of the notifications panel to quickly turn on Bluetooth.

Attention! Be sure before you install must be the option "Settings-Applications Unknown sources". The old version must be removed before installing

Error processing:

If an error occurs in the program on a memory card creates a directory / LSAC and journal.txt file debugging information produced record. Since, due to the specifics of the work program of the main events taking place in the connection points and disconnect the USB cable, you can not debug a program explicitly, the program will be stored as the errors in the file.
The big request to send the file to the PM or spread in a forum thread.

link to installAttached fileLoudSpeakerAutoConnectBeta2.apk(31.45 Kb)

The final release. Version 1.0. Fixed bugs:
- save the settings;
- Bluetooth off repeat;
- the main challenge of the Activiti notification bar does not host again Activiti stack.

Before installing, remove the old version. Otherwise there will be live at the same time 2 prog. The result is not predictable.

Attached fileLoudSpeakerAutoConnect.apk(31.93 KB)

I ask the moderators to put instalyashki in cap and possibly to update the list of programs for Android.

Post has been editedmaxx0 - 27.02.11, 17:05

Rep: (2)
there is no sound in the Bluetooth headset on lg gt540

Posted 03-03-2011, 18:20:

what to do???

Do not shut off after 60 seconds. although the box is checked.

Attached filejournal.txt(96.85 Kb)

prizrak.174 @ 03.03.2011, 18:20*
there is no sound in the Bluetooth headset on lg gt540

Posted Yesterday, 18:20:

what to do???

I sometimes buggy and legend when connecting to the radio spontaneously set daw media flow direction on the radio. As a result, the radio quiets.
I think you first need to look into the headset settings: Settings-Bluetooth Wireless network settings and a long tap on the device - select Options.
It should be set daw phone.

If this is the problem, it is necessary for the program to the system will be able to connect to the device when the blyuhi. This program does not force the connection. If you turn on the Bluetooth system means and a connection to a headset is happening, then the program will work.

KainPC @ 04.03.2011, 10:39*
Do not shut off after 60 seconds. although the box is checked.

Thank you for your report. Judging by the text is the debug version because 27th I posted release, which is not written information. Announced in the header.

If the latest version of the program, that is such a feature - the changes made to the settings are applied the next time the blyuhi. Turn off and turn on blyuhu after changing the settings.
If you do not help - write, I will seek Desire for testing.

Tadammm !!! : Clap: Put out of hats, it worked! Thank you very much for your efforts. : Thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 12:58