> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AppAdmin | application manager

Rep: (48)
Appadmin
version: 1.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:02.02.2012

Attached Image

Short description:
Application manager

The app allows you to quickly remove, install, backup (scheduled backups), transferred to a map application.
It is also possible to delete system applications for rutovannyh phones.

Developer: Mecid
Homepage: http://appsbymecid.blogspot.com
Android web market: https://market.android.com/details?id=az.me...LmFwcGFkbWluIl0 .

Additional Information
Russian interface: there is

Download:
version: 1.3.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1428641/AppAdmin_1.3.1.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 02.02.12, 15:18
Reason for editing: 1.3.1

Rep: (95)
I'd love to have a function of batch uninstall apps without evidence, of course, with the presence of Ruth rights. If you implement this opportunity, without any hesitation move on to the program and stay on it against a huge number of similar. Thank)

theOFFSPRING, I do not know whether this is possible, but I'll try.
What else would you like to see in this type of program?

Work on the application is carried out every day, the latest build is available from my dropbox account herelink

Posted 27-11-2010, 22:48:

Today added the ability to sort by date of installation, size, and name.

Rep: (95)
I personally functionality in this type of applications do not need, maybe something other can offer. Well, maybe we could try to implement as batch install the needed applications in a folder on the bare operating system and not only. By the way, I not yet figured out the peculiarities of Android, when you remove programs just in the cache by default is removed and tails software? If not, it could be implemented and function complete removal. In general, if something else comes to mind, be sure to write. Successful development)
P.S. By the way, if not difficult, please feel free to add a name tag with a list of all the programs to be deleted when you delete a batch and the question, they say if you really want to delete the selected program? I met frequently this function in such programs.

Post has been editedtheOFFSPRING - 27.11.10, 22:55

theOFFSPRING, keshy removed after the removal of the application.

Rep: (898)
mecid @ 27.11.2010, 20:54*
What else would you like to see in this type of program?

mecid @ 27.11.2010, 00:41*
Application Manager allows you to quickly remove, install, backup

mecid,
It would be interesting to have the opportunity, not only to backup applications, but also to backup user data / settings application data and system data. Still without a root, all a fairy tale would be (if possible of course).
When restoring to have the opportunity to choose which applications to restore and which are not

Rep: (177)
Mmm my 5 cents
I would like to see sort by frequency of use.
I would like to see on the tapu on the application of all rights and the ways and all that is possible about the application.
I would like to see the standing version of the application (that would be the name of the application it is not locked)
You can display icons in a grid 4x8 um or something like - linear menu with a large number flipping long.

Rep: (0)
I can not understand ... your application may throw off the app at flehi? or not?

Rep: (0)
I do not know whether I was whether the program is buggy, you scroll through the list prog zakryvaetsya, and NPA flehi a program that does not restrain: beee:

ferrum163,
freez707,
Transfer the card does not work.
noval4, without the root, only what I have done. for settings and data needed Ruth (
Leno, will be.

A new version, many improvements, added a window view information about the application.

Attached files

Attached fileappadmin.apk(81.74 Kb)

Added the ability to transfer to the card application and return for the owners of android 2.2

Attached files

Attached fileappadmin.apk(83.25 KB)

Rep: (177)
Please file name is laid out here with the build number or version so graphically IMHO.

Leno, until there is simply no numbering in the application as it has not yet hit the market.

Leno, Freeze requires root, I do orient their application on nerutovannye phones.

small fix.
version 0.9.1

Attached files

Attached fileappadmin.apk(83.01 Kb)

here is a new build were made some fixes

Attached files

Attached fileAppadmin.apk(106.12 KB)

Rep: (1)
Pretty good, but crashes with an error when scrolling))))))

Rep: (8)
I updated to version 0.8
Application icons in the list began to raze 2 less.
Yes, and the list of "podtuplivaet".
Why some applications location of the signed red and the other usual color? And I noticed that some did not write where the application is installed.
Button "Move2SD" opens the standard dialogue, but because he already knew how to move the standard card or phone. But to enter into it could before - "tapnuv" on the application.
In my opinion, this button is not needed, but the sort or filter based on the place to make the provisions of the program was, would be useful.
+ Space-to show on the map and in memory ...
While the version rolled back on stream

Changes in the list not. It should work as before.
Red location is signed, in order to attract the attention that this app is on the phone and can be transferred to the card.
For those applications in which there is no signature means that they can not be transferred to the card.
Display space on the memory card and the phone will be.

And at the expense of bugs like to know more specific. to fix it.
what version of Android? which telephone? and that a bug?

Small fixes Version 0.9.2

Attached files

Attached fileappadmin.apk(105.88 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 11:48