> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MultiReader | Reading books voice (via TTS)

Rep: (90)
MultiReader
Version: 1.8.2

Last update of the program in the header:18.04.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program is designed for reading electronic books. With the Russian language is friendly rather mediocre, but the author goes on contact, so there is hope.
The main advantage - the ability to read aloud under Android 2.1.

How to get to read in Russian?
1.If you have a version of Android older than 2.1 - skip this item.Install TTS Service Extended (market).
2. Set SVox Classic TTS (market, savagemessiahzine.com), Through buy Russian voice module (or swing from the forum).
3. Run TTS Service Extended and in paragraph "Default Engine" choose "SVox Classic TTS".
4. Set MultiReader. At default settings, the program will read through the engine, tuned in the previous paragraph.

The program is designed to support documents in txt format, epub, doc, pdf.

Flaws and bugs in the program a lot, but the alternatives I have not seen.

APP2SD does not support. :(

Homepage: http://bsegonnes.free.fr
Android Market: market: // details id = bse.multireader?

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.4.6 (cured, but can be a problem with the understanding of Russian layouts) http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/715563/Multireader_146.apk
Version: 1.8.2 (not cured) Attached fileMultiReader_1.8.2.apk (4.93 MB)

Past versions
Version: 1.7.4 (not cured) http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/775073/bse.multireader_1.7.4.apk
Version: 1.8 (not cured) Attached fileMultiReader_1.8.apk (4.93 MB)

Version: 1.8.1 (not cured) Attached fileMultiReader_1.8.1.apk (4.93 MB)

Post has been editedapd - 18.04.11, 08:19
Reason for editing: upgrade to 1.8.2

Rep: (249)
When you read the book through the eyes, it is all the same as it is voiced mentally, you know intonation replicas, operating context and punctuation marks. How to listen to the monotonous text robot? Well SMS can be understood. But the book ?? It will also be almost Semen Altos, but not ridiculous.
What are your impressions?

Rep: (285)
Culibin @ 26.11.2010, 22:33*
When you read the book through the eyes, it is all the same as it is voiced mentally, you know intonation replicas, operating context and punctuation marks

In the presence of imagination, all the characters "speak" different voices, with different intonations;) And then somehow all monotone.

Rep: (0)
Can someone put apk?

Rep: (167)
apd @ 27.11.2010, 01:26*
Unfortunately, the fee-based program, so it makes no sense to spread apk.

In my vice-versa, it makes sense.

Rep: (22)
Buggy, tupit and Nichrome not read :(

Rep: (167)
I found an old versionAttached fileMultiReader_1.1.apk(1.1 MB)

Rep: (294)
in applanet have 1.4.6

Rep: (31)
apd @ 26.11.2010, 23:26*
But the alternatives I have not seen.

Moon reader PRO admirably with the reading voice, but only if you book in txt format.

THIS? Give OWL link

Rep: (218)
rvs_2000
Moon + Reader (Post # 5655218)

and then, like a newerMoon + Reader (Post # 5583793)

Post has been editedvenoom - 29.11.10, 00:55

Rep: (6)
Under 2.1 File Reader Moon + voice does not speak.

rvs_2000 @ 27.11.2010, 21:11*
in applanet have 1.4.6

Only this version is the use of no - in Russian program started reading under Android 2.1 only version 1.7. Earlier versions are not friends with TTS Extended.

sidoy2271, I meant that the apk, which is set for me, it makes no sense to spread - it does not break and bought, so that the other machine does not work.

Today tested in the car: background MultiReader, foreground Navigator ... In general, the road can entertain.

About Moon + Reader: TTS with a sort of friendly pro version, but the ambush in the fact that the reader does not know how to work with the TTS Service Extended, and the only Russian SVox engine to run on Android 2.1 requires this library. Under 2.2 it has to SVox not needed.
I myself MultiReader'om interested only in anticipation of ever Moon + friends with TTS Extended or for Legend will be released with the system firmware 2.2.

Rep: (2)
Galima prog downloaded through applanet. Just absolutely does not want to even see the txt, but about reading too silent!

I have the 2.2 on SGS worth ...

FRKing @ 30.11.2010, 22:17*
Galima prog downloaded through applanet. Just absolutely does not want to even see the txt, but about reading too silent!

And you can find out which version of himself so original leads? Just even the earliest versions, though that could not read in Russian, txt files are still open. You're sure to add the folder to the list of folders in which there is a search for books?

I agree, the program is crude, requires still many improvements, but the basic performs its function - reading books aloud. At the same time, in contrast to most other programs in which this function is declared, do it under Android 2.1 and in Russian. So do not be so categorical: it is unfortunately, there is no alternative.

The program is updated to version 1.7.1
Added support for epub format. More precisely, this format is already supported, but Russian books flew off the program. Now it opens.

Rep: (2162)
Culibin @ 26.11.2010, 23:33*
When you read the book through the eyes, it is all the same as it is voiced mentally, you know intonation replicas, operating context and punctuation marks

Bulwak @ 27.11.2010, 00:25*
In the presence of imagination, all the characters "speak" different voices, with different intonations And then somehow all monotone.

You will notice as you read, no one (unless he is rehearsing the role of some of the book's characters, or if it is not first-grader) does not say anything about myself, just in the text have markers (punctuation), that your brain interprets as carrying a certain sense, and in conjunction with the contents of the read you get an understanding of the emotional color of the text, and so on. When TTS you get the same marks a slight change of intonation reading, lift the tone and so on. The brain quickly gets used to recognize and quickly you begin to perceive the text nasluh as well as read the eyes. When reading the text engine TTS Swox me, for example, on the contrary trying to annoy developers intonation stands out punctuation marks because they are often at odds with the content. Much closer and more accustomed to listening to the monotonous reading vindovyh Sacramento

Post has been editedKot - 04.12.10, 23:19

Rep: (207)
version 1.4.6

Attached files

Attached fileMultireader_146.apk(1.13 MB)

Unfortunately, reading in Russian under the Android 2.1 version under 1.7 are not suitable ... That somebody was able to treat the current version - and I bought there apk ...

Rep: (16)
On Desire Z Russian characters in this prog is displayed. There are equivalent?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 13:30