Family Budget | Convenient program for home accounting.

Rep: (73)
Family budget
Version: 2.2.7

Last update of the program in the header:16.05.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Convenient application for home accounting.

Description:
The program can synchronize with the sitewww.koshelek.org, which gives you the opportunity to conduct bookkeeping both from the site and from the phone.
Features:
- user-friendly interface
- quick search (income / expense)
- synchronization with the site
- detailing of expenses / income by category
- synchronization with the applicationMobile Bank (In the invoice we enter the card number (last 4 digits), and the phone number from which the sms bank sends you, in general, everything is the same as in the Mobile bank. Description with pictures )
- The ability to maintain a general accounting of finances by several family members under different accounts and different phones, both with android and withIOS devices

Homepage: http://www.koshelek.org/
Google Play Store: https: //play.google.co...d=org.koshelek.android

Russian interface: Yes

Download
Version 2.2.7: Attached fileorg.koshelek.android.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.2.7: Mod Post в„–1725, author Axell123

Past versions
Version 2.2.4: Attached filekoshelek.2.2.4.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.2.3: Attached filekoshelek.2.2.3.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.2.2: Attached filekoshelek.2.2.2.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.1.11: Attached filekoshelek.2.1.11.apk (4.08 MB)

Version 2.1.10: Attached filekoshelek.2.1.10.apk (4.08 MB)

Version 2.1.9: Attached filekoshelek.2.1.9.apk (4.08 MB)

Version 2.0.9: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.9.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 1.1.20: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.20.apk (791.85 KB)

Version 2.0.8: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.8.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 2.0.7: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.7.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 2.0.6: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.6.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 2.0.5: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.5.apk (1.6 MB)

Version 2.0.4: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.4.apk (1.57 MB)

Version 2.0.3: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.3.apk (1.59 MB)

Version 2.0.1: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.1.apk (1.5 MB)

Version 1.1.19: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.19.apk (790.36 KB)

Version 1.1.18: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.18.apk (779.86 KB)

Version 1.1.17: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.17.apk (702,17 KB)

Version 1.1.16: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.16.apk (701.78 KB)

Version 1.1.10: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.10.apk (467.84 KB)

Version 1.1.8: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1239192/koshelek.apk
Version 1.1.7: http://koshelek.org/android/apk/koshelek.1.1.7.apk
Version 1.1.4 without ads: Attached filekoshelek_no_ads.1.1.4.apk (411.69 KB)

Post has been editedSonycat - 28.01.20, 22:29
Reason for editing: Message в„–1725, author Axell123

Rep: (5)
What about the transfer of money from one account to another?

SEREGA-099 @ 30.11.2010, 8:13*
What about the transfer of money from one account to another?

Will be!

Rep: (8)
Flies when you enter text to search for in the categories.
Galaxy S JPB

Rep: (0)
Tell me how to do to get started?
1. For example there is a bank account in its 5000 NIS (yes, in the list of currencies are no Israeli shekel!), How do I set this when opening an account?
If it's not, then add the while to initially enter the account balance, both positive and negative, if there is a debt to the bank at the time of starting to use the program.
Another example - I want to open an account - a credit card. Today made for her purchases in the amount of 2000 NIS, it should be seen as NIS -2000.
2. Is it possible to build utilities payment option kammunalnyh services without the need to fill the meter reading?
3. Is there a planned wiring, for example, bought a TV on credit for five payments, as it is to take place in your program?
4. Avtonapominaniya of scheduled postings?

Thank you for synchronization and the ability to work through the site, but where is the guarantee and who gives a guarantee of safety, Confidentiality introduced on the site of my personal data?

Post has been editedvladimirm2 - 30.11.10, 13:14

nurbek05 @ 30.11.2010, 12:14*
Flies when you enter text to search for in the categories.
Galaxy S JPB

You probably version 1.0.3 upgrade to 1.0.4

vladimirm2 @ 30.11.2010, 12:48*
Tell me how to do to get started?
1. For example there is a bank account in its 5000 NIS (yes, in the list of currencies are no Israeli shekel!), How do I set this when opening an account?
If it's not, then add the while to initially enter the account balance, both positive and negative, if there is a debt to the bank at the time of starting to use the program.
Another example - I want to open an account - a credit card. Today made for her purchases in the amount of 2000 NIS, it should be seen as NIS -2000.
2. Is it possible to build utilities payment option kammunalnyh services without the need to fill the meter reading?
3. Is there a planned wiring, for example, bought a TV on credit for five payments, as it is to take place in your program?
4. Avtonapominaniya of scheduled postings?

Thank you for synchronization and the ability to work through the site, but where is the guarantee and who gives a guarantee of safety, Confidentiality introduced on the site of my personal data?

1. You need to create an account, and then add revenue. With a credit card is necessary to add expense. Unfortunately automatically until it does not make any website or program.
2. Here I am a bit do not understand how so? The whole trick is that you need to score only the counter, and the site itself are all considered
3. And I do not understand the question, but probably there is no such.
4. No.

Your data is absolutely impersonal, the site of you do not know anything other than the login, password and soap. Even if someone and get access to the database, the data will not give him anything. The basis of principle, even ip not stored. Just assure all there is password-protected and closed for seven locks :). But if you are still worried, you can use the mobile app to turn off synchronization and none Baitik not leave your phone :)

In general, I want to note, the main goal pursued by us is easy and convenient. Bloat the program can be, and should be, but it is accurate, what we are doing :).

2. On the second question I will explain. I live in Israel. We have different payment system com. services. That is, I pay by bank order, explain - employees of companies that supply services to me (e-mail, energy, water, gas, etc.) Themselves take readings of counters and send the receipt to my bank, the bank has to pay for it at my disposal. That is possible, I think, to make an option or a counter, or removing the bird simply payment, by the way, here we pay every two months, here we pass away to the third my question.
3. Make no mistake. Com. services I pay every two months for months even approximately the same amount, for example water charges in February, April, June, etc. say 200 shekels. I know that from my bank account, these 200 NIS. go 15 numbers, so I want to have a planner in the properties which specify from which account, with a periodicity (week two, monthly, quarterly), the date of the first payment, number of payments, to which project and which category for graphs and notes, as well as a reminder for a certain period, not to forget to pay. And when there comes the day of payment (eg 15 February 243 NIS), you will receive a reminder when you open the program, can change the amount and carry out this wiring.
All this is very well implemented in Cash Organizer (CO) for WM, very carefully and just use it for more than 6 years. Fully switched to the Samsung Spica, found anything used before on a handheld Dell Axim, just because of the financial prog we continue to use the latter. If you are not familiar with the SB, a look, a lot of useful and easily find it. He wrote letters to them, under the version of Android they do not plan to release, you can watch it here
_http://www.inesoft.com/rus/index.php?in=premium.html

Bit potestit your program, I see that the product can really get a very simple and quite powerful!
I will test the next!
Thank you for your work!

P.S. After installing the program in the menu on Spike program icon Standard System - leaf with cog, so it should be?

Post has been editedvladimirm2 - 30.11.10, 14:43

vladimirm2 @ 30.11.2010, 14:24*
2. On the second question I will explain. I live in Israel. We have different payment system com. services. That is, I pay by bank order, explain - employees of companies that supply services to me (e-mail, energy, water, gas, etc.) Themselves take readings of counters and send the receipt to my bank, the bank has to pay for it at my disposal. That is possible, I think, to make an option or a counter, or removing the bird simply payment, by the way, here we pay every two months, here we pass away to the third my question.
3. Make no mistake. Com. services I pay every two months for months even approximately the same amount, for example water charges in February, April, June, etc. say 200 shekels. I know that from my bank account, these 200 NIS. go 15 numbers, so I want to have a planner in the properties which specify from which account, with a periodicity (week two, monthly, quarterly), the date of the first payment, number of payments, to which project and which category for graphs and notes, as well as a reminder for a certain period, not to forget to pay. And when there comes the day of payment (eg 15 February 243 NIS), you will receive a reminder when you open the program, can change the amount and carry out this wiring.
All this is very well implemented in Cash Organizer (CO) for WM, very carefully and just use it for more than 6 years. Fully switched to the Samsung Spica, found anything used before on a handheld Dell Axim, just because of the financial prog we continue to use the latter. If you are not familiar with the SB, a look, a lot of useful and easily find it. He wrote letters to them, under the version of Android they do not plan to release, you can watch it here
_http://www.inesoft.com/rus/index.php?in=premium.html

Bit potestit your program, I see that the product can really get a very simple and quite powerful!
I will test the next!
Thank you for your work!

P.S. After installing the program in the menu on Spike program icon Standard System - leaf with cog, so it should be?

2. Well, I dumoyu, here is easier to enter it in the spending in the category you want, because Housing functionality without counter comes down to the commonplace consumption :)
3. Yes, the correct thing, and it is in the plans, and in your case it really simplify skid on housing costs. We will do :).

Icon should be. Try restarting the phone may appear after :)

Thank you for such prompt answers!
And, here I wrote someone did not remove the program after half an hour of the test, it is very nicely done! )

Not after a reboot, not after reinstalling icon and has not changed, rocked with the Market.

Post has been editedvladimirm2 - 30.11.10, 15:06

Rep: (8)
Another velosipedik bareback with square wheels and the wheel of BELAZ :)

There are also free finansisto. Very fancy and is constantly evolving. Add to possible synchronization with your service, or even just open API, the people themselves napishe. But no, the NIH syndrome is very strong.

I want to add income to add shake, shake on the category icon, a window opens "category of income." All the listed categories do not see me, they are black on black, but if I start flipping see black on yellow, remove your finger, and again all black. And the window "type the text to search for the" why in the middle of the window, move it to the top most hinders.

Still, the site can not add any income or expense, all the fill, shake and add nothing appears

Post has been editedvladimirm2 - 30.11.10, 15:55

vladimirm2 @ 30.11.2010, 15:27*
I want to add income to add shake, shake on the category icon, a window opens "category of income." All the listed categories do not see me, they are black on black, but if I start flipping see black on yellow, remove your finger, and again all black. And the window "type the text to search for the" why in the middle of the window, move it to the top most hinders.

It would seem that you have a phone, the icon does not appear, and styles of windows are not picked up (and therefore all black). And what a phone it what firmware?

vladimirm2 @ 30.11.2010, 15:27*
Still, the site can not add any income or expense, all the fill, shake and add nothing appears

Seems this is due to problems on the highway today wrote that the main channel where the glitch (the Internet). That is, website stupidly hangs?

Rep: (2)
The program very much, thank you! test one day glitches unnoticed! The good news: the Russian language, the presence of hryvnia, the ability to create multiple accounts !!! I would have slapped a plus but nenabral 15 messages! I found what he was looking for !! And why it is not available in the catalog _faber_ ??

phone Samsung i5700 spica, android 1.6

How to remove a test profile from your site?

Post has been editedvladimirm2 - 30.11.10, 17:05

vladimirm2 @ 30.11.2010, 16:57*
phone Samsung i5700 spica, android 1.6

It is necessary to have people such posprashat phone and potestit and then not seeing do not understand what and how.

vladimirm2 @ 30.11.2010, 16:57*
How to remove a test profile from your site?

Whatprofile ?

Rep: (2)
I noticed a small bug.
On the menu (list of all applications installed on the phone), "Family Budget" should not Russian names, and in English between B and D. This means that the first letter of the name is not Russian, and English)))

ALMAzzz @ 30.11.2010, 20:33*
and English)))

Balin, and then I dumoyu it so bad in the convenience store is searched :). Thank !

How to remove the registration from your website?
User: vladimirm2
Crude program yet, though sympathetic, demolished.

Post has been editedvladimirm2 - 30.11.10, 20:55

vladimirm2 @ 30.11.2010, 20:50*
How to remove the registration from your website?
Crude program yet, though sympathetic, demolished.

It does not provide for this. But if there is a strong desire to write in a personal, removed.

Rep: (1)
Thanks for the program! Will you be able to export to Excel format on the site?

Rep: (263)
Litandre @ 30.11.2010, 01:35*
But if even each account had its own categories of income / expenses, and, ideally, to create a category it would be possible to choose to what account to use, as you have and the money you spend, and accordingly there is such expenses as personal not, and then choose not much like something from a huge list.

Strongly do not do that. Account, search categories, or later in the reports (in fact be the same?) mess begins. And that would not be a long list, in terms of the hierarchy of needs, and nested lists.
Recurring planned operations are necessary, and not just as a reminder, and the inclusion in the Ballance of accounts for the future (which is not in finansisto), then we can tie the forecast accounts, categories, and so on., Without which the meaning of financial prog disappears halfway. IMHO.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 8:45