> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Family Budget | Convenient program for home accounting.

Rep: (73)
Family budget
Version: 2.2.7

Last update of the program in the header:16.05.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Convenient application for home accounting.

Description:
The program can synchronize with the sitewww.koshelek.org, which gives you the opportunity to conduct bookkeeping both from the site and from the phone.
Features:
- user-friendly interface
- quick search (income / expense)
- synchronization with the site
- detailing of expenses / income by category
- synchronization with the applicationMobile Bank (In the invoice we enter the card number (last 4 digits), and the phone number from which the sms bank sends you, in general, everything is the same as in the Mobile bank. Description with pictures )
- The ability to maintain a general accounting of finances by several family members under different accounts and different phones, both with android and withIOS devices

Homepage: http://www.koshelek.org/
Google Play Store: https: //play.google.co...d=org.koshelek.android

Russian interface: Yes

Download
Version 2.2.7: Attached fileorg.koshelek.android.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.2.7: Mod Post в„–1725, author Axell123

Past versions
Version 2.2.4: Attached filekoshelek.2.2.4.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.2.3: Attached filekoshelek.2.2.3.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.2.2: Attached filekoshelek.2.2.2.apk (4.47 MB)

Version 2.1.11: Attached filekoshelek.2.1.11.apk (4.08 MB)

Version 2.1.10: Attached filekoshelek.2.1.10.apk (4.08 MB)

Version 2.1.9: Attached filekoshelek.2.1.9.apk (4.08 MB)

Version 2.0.9: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.9.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 1.1.20: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.20.apk (791.85 KB)

Version 2.0.8: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.8.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 2.0.7: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.7.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 2.0.6: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.6.apk (1.63 MB)

Version 2.0.5: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.5.apk (1.6 MB)

Version 2.0.4: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.4.apk (1.57 MB)

Version 2.0.3: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.3.apk (1.59 MB)

Version 2.0.1: Attached filekoshelek.2.0.1.apk (1.5 MB)

Version 1.1.19: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.19.apk (790.36 KB)

Version 1.1.18: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.18.apk (779.86 KB)

Version 1.1.17: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.17.apk (702,17 KB)

Version 1.1.16: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.16.apk (701.78 KB)

Version 1.1.10: Attached filekoshelek.1.1.10.apk (467.84 KB)

Version 1.1.8: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1239192/koshelek.apk
Version 1.1.7: http://koshelek.org/android/apk/koshelek.1.1.7.apk
Version 1.1.4 without ads: Attached filekoshelek_no_ads.1.1.4.apk (411.69 KB)

Post has been editedSonycat - 28.01.20, 22:29
Reason for editing: Message в„–1725, author Axell123

Rep: (0)
* Ingvardm I went on a purse - Finance and Budget / Wallet - BugetBakers. It managed to endure, but the time taken mnrgo.

A great loss to me and my wife :(
Friends, there are craftsmen who were able to transfer the collected data to any other support the project? It would be really cool if you could share how this is done, I think, will help not only to our family!

Rep: (11)
* VMoreno I endured the data for several years in Alzex Finance. A few pages back painted, how to do it (there I learned about the program).
A family-run budget (Post antoniosoilfly # 59975410)
I have not quite turned out, but after dancing with tambourines and transaction processing Eksele able to save everything.
P.s. in my case, the site did not work synchronization, so it was impossible to pull the data from there. If
go my way, then you need to take a backup file, change the extension to CSV, and then open through Excel (trial and error). We get a huge table in which several sections: the transaction, transfers between accounts, own account transactions group and something else was. I first brought into the order list of transactions (there was a column offset). The list of transactions leave the name, amount, which account written off, on what account credited. A couple of days of torment, and then was able to import it into Alzeks a PC version.

Post has been editedSipur - 06.07.19, 13:55
Reason for editing: General

* Sipur, , Thanks a lot! I'll try to go your way and I will unsubscribe!

casperrr79 @ 27.06.19, 08:58*
Thank you, that's only $ 21 a year is still a little expensive.
Or is the fee for an application to synchronize with the site? It is not clear.

Good day!
We have a discount, the application should bid only 499 rubles a year.
If there was not - write to support.

Posted on 09/07/2019, 17:18:

shashkov.konstantin @ 27.06.19, 09:20*
Interface cubux not like.

Guys, web design version is already out of date, we are working on a new design trend, but a bit stalled. Just be patient and it will be very nice and fast.
But we were given a new application Cubux 2.0 - and it is constantly improving.

Now we test the planned operations.
Recently there was a synchronization with the Savings Bank, has also scan QR checks.
And all this with the synchronization between all devices + web version.

* Sipur, as you Alzex ?? I recently moved to cubux, you do not accidentally its dough ??

Posted on 09/07/2019, 17:29:

* MadP, about checks written - I started working through cubux and checks problems no- simply scan the QR code and everything.

* VMoreno,

Hello, for me it is too straight real problem was, now I read all and if she wrote. So worried that all the efforts, all the information, all your time will be lost. (((But went on kubuks- their support is good, they're all my little moved, so I had no problems. I guess it's not so difficult stashno and, as it seems at first glance.

* casperrr79,
* casperrr79,

If I am not mistaken on Cubux pay only for some ekstrafunktsionala Tipo debt, but it is for the application, if done through a web version - all absolutely free of charge. And a big plus, which makes me happy, neeeet advertising)

* ElenaAl88 ,
No, Cubux I not tried. I tried some other popular programs, but it was not (or should not be administered sub or inconvenient to perform the operation, either the interface is awkward for me). Plus, it was important to move the data from the household budget.
Alzex I really like. The only thing that you must buy the pro version, but it's worth it (At least here it is not necessary to pay every year, as in some programs). It is very similar to the family budget, and while the program is not abandoned =)

Rep: (23)
* Sipur , Only with the budget planning is not so in the family budget, but you can get used

* antoniosoilfly Could have a more reader qr code in the program is not present, but I do not use it all. Most in Alzex me from the family budget is not enough opportunity clicking on the category and sub-category to display the list of transactions it is for them. Here it takes more action =)
Most importantly, the program is not abandoned.

shashkov.konstantin @ 23.05.19, 16:31*
In cubux good imports. It managed to endure, but the application for a brake, awkward interface, and there is no search.

Konstatin, you must set up the first Cubux version of the app - it is still there in the store, because 70 people are on it hang.
But we did Cubux 2.0 - the new, fast and reliable. Try it, there are many functions, including search operations
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.cubux.android_v2

He found himself in the same situation as many. ended synchronization. Was not myself, what data may be lost for 5 years of doing in an excellent programFamily budget

I chose for himself CUBUX 2.0

How to transfer data from a purse in CUBUX 2.0?

Here the programmer does not need to be. Quite simply transferred through Excel.

1. The purse makes a backup copy on the device (rather vsgo is your smartphone).
2. Find the file on your phone (using a wire). He looks around: kosh_2019-07-12-13-50-44.backup
3. We throw it on a personal computer that is running Excel
4. Open the Excel
5. Choosing our solution I've found. Unearth.
6. Pass dialog box. Put the check next to "delimited", choose Unicode UTF-8 to read your descriptions
7. The next screen. Put a checkbox next to "semi-colon" and "tab character". Vertical lines appear. This future columns in the file.
8 Another window. Reserve "General". Done.
9. Get the spreadsheet file, which you can shove in CUBUX 2.0

Look line.
If you just need to move your transactions (expenses and income), then leave the line in which the first column is written transactiontab
The remaining lines remove

Enjoying columns.
I left these: _id name description currency sum date datecreate group_id account_id external_id transfer_id
in them. Description of the transaction amount, date, category, type of transaction (consumption or parish)

The remaining columns can be removed. Almost done!

Save the resulting file as an Excel file with the extension CSV (-comma separators)

Everything! Complex behind.

1. Download CUBUX 2.0. Loginov. go to the website kubuks.net
2. -Import settings
3. Select a file our CSV
4. In the column names prisvaevam our CUBUX 2.0
5. Go!

All will fill well. I understood long. You will succeed, go ahead!

I do not advertise CUBUX 2.0, honestly. All functionality Wallet there is. I diligently kept the budget and therefore have a nest egg to pay for this program :-))). Kopeeyki worth it, really. A thousand is not sorry for the product.

In addition, there is no audio instructions and had to be up to. Maybe someone can help. :-)

emil_m_m @ 12.07.19, 14:45*
I do not advertise CUBUX 2.0, honestly.

:) confirm!
emil_m_m - thanks for the post!

We have a support forum, and many questions have been dismantled - just need to type in a search of the question.
For imports, the extract instruction below
https://support.cubux.net/-ru/article/478-import-vypiski

So all possible articles on virtually any topic herehttps://support.cubux.net/-ru/categories

Post has been editedcubux - 18.07.19, 10:19

emil_m_m @ 12.07.19, 15:45*
6. Pass dialog box. Put the check next to "delimited", choose Unicode UTF-8 to read your descriptions
7. The next screen. Put a checkbox next to "semi-colon" and "tab character". Vertical lines appear. This future columns in the file.
8 Another window. Reserve "General". Done.

Emil, you are a savior! A glimmer of hope to transfer data to the Zen Mani, who led the family budget over 7 years ...

Once your statement is self-explanatory, because with exel I am not friends ...

prompt:

1. How do I open the damn "dialog box"?
2. Exactly where to put the checkbox and choose the encoding?
3. What's the next window? What a semicolon and signs tabultsyaii? It can be on your toes at all for dummies like me
4. Another window - what is this? Where to reserve "General"?

And what is a "save the resulting file as an Excel file with the extension CSV (Comma-delimited)" ??

Explain how to blunt)) You'll save a lot like me and get a well-deserved pluses in karma!))

Thank!

UPDATE 13.09.19.

With files like understood, rows are read, but it is unclear how it is now, everything will fall into Zen Mani ...

Categories "currency" ... there is no place name is not spending ...

Tell me, who are faced with the transfer of the "family budget" Zen Mani !!

Post has been editedFilippitch - 13.09.19, 14:06

Rep: (4)
I keep juzat family budget. For mobile telephones and tablet thing is, simultaneous to do manually. Kubuks 2.0 did not like, although eV. Saporta and helped database throw. The remaining general tuhlyak. A family budget is a little comfortable, without advertising.

Good day to all.
Once abandoned the author of the project, I will take it upon myself to put just the refined version for those who are still using this program.

The rebuild version (+ - added * - changed)
+ The new currency instead of the disappeared:
  • Belarusian ruble is given to the current form (a penny) - BYN + official sign of Belarusian ruble Br
  • Thai Baht - THB + official sign аёї Thai baht (instead of the Lithuanian litas)
  • Indian rupee - INR + official sign of the Indian Rupee в‚№ (instead of the Latvian lats)
  • Israeli New shekel- ILS + sign official Israeli shekel в‚Є (instead of the Estonian kroon)

* Replaced the official currency symbols
  • Russian Ruble: RUR at в‚Ѕ
  • Ukrainian hryvnia: UAH on в‚ґ
  • Turkish lira: TRY on в‚є
  • Armenian Dram: AMD on Фґ
  • Azerbaijani manat: AZN on в‚ј
  • Georgian Lari: GEL on в‚ѕ
  • Kazakhstani Tenge: KZT on в‚ё
  • Polish zloty PLN on ZЕ‚

* Replaced the logos of Visa and MasterCard payment systems expired as of 2020
* The currency of all default settings are turned off

Apk file signed by test keys (update can not pass)
Tested on android 5.1 and 7.0. On version 4.4.2 of the currency symbols are not displayed

Test result Virustotal:https: //www.virustotal...ca18317efeb1/detection

Attached files

Attached fileorg.koshelek.android_rebuild.apk(4.49 MB)

Post has been editedAxell123 - 11.01.20, 21:57

Hello!

Need help: an application crashes after entering the correct pin-a, reinstalling does not cure, android without root-a, respectively, do not have access to the data (via copy and transfer applications - too)

Please advise how to get out of the situation
Thanks in advance

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 11:47