> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Time Guardian | A notice at the beginning of each hour
Poll.
What period do you use?
15 minutes [ 17 ] ** [5,09%]
30 minutes [ 29 ] ** [8,68%]
60 minutes [ 249 ] ** [74,55%]
other [ 39 ] ** [11,68%]
Total votes: 334

Rep: (295)
Sentinel (ex Time Watch)

Version: 2.0.a2

Last update of the program in the header:27.02.2012

Attached Image
[Attachment = "1501272: screensh ... 03072
878.png "]

Short description:
Periodic warning.

HourlyIt does not allow you to lose control over the time.
The app plays a short melody after a specified time interval.

I wrote potrbleniya of calculating the minimum of system resources.

Homepage: http://devindi.com/
Development Status: stopped
The source code and resources: https://github.com/devindi/sentry

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 2.0.a2 Attached filesentry.2.0.a2.apk (124.18 KB)

Added opportunity interval signal change (If put interval 60;. 30, 15 minutes, then the signals will be 0, 0 and 30;. 0,15,30,45 minutes respectively At other interval values ​​will beep after a preset period of time, for example,. set interval of 5 minutes at a time 18:07. zooming is at 18:07, 18:12, 18:17, 18:22, ...

Change log
v1.1:
Added schedule (weekdays + weekend)
Change Control (checkbox instead of buttons)
Remove ads

v1.1.1:
Bug fix

v1.1.2:
improvement (memory consumption and energy)

Sentry v1.0:
File from the memory card as a signal

Sentry v1.0.1
Returned startup. He returned the old standard tune. Changed icon farewell standard))

Sentry v.1.0.2
Added to choose as the signal of any audio file from the memory card. Undocumented feature - a choice between internal memory and files.

Added opportunity interval signal change (If put interval 60;. 30, 15 minutes, then the signals will be 0, 0 and 30;. 0,15,30,45 minutes respectively At other interval values ​​will beep after a preset period of time, for example,. set interval of 5 minutes at a time 18:07. zooming is at 18:07, 18:12, 18:17, 18:22, ...

Error correction. (Auto Power after loading apparatus - regardless of the setting switched On, Inc.)
Changed the principle of saving. Click "Menu" ->"Save settings"

Fix this problem demanding unnecessary rights. Now it requires only internet access, permission to include vibration and start the boot device.

Sentry v.1.0.3
Bugfix

Sentry v.1.0.4
Bugfix

Past versions
Version: 2.0.a1 Attached filesentry.2.0.a1.apk (83.47 KB)

Version: 1.0.5.1 Attached filesentry.1.0.5.1.apk (74.69 Kb)

Version: 1.0.5 Attached filesentry.1.0.5.apk (74.66 Kb)

Version: 1.0.4 Attached filesentry104_signed.apk (91.46 Kb)

Version: 1.0.3 Attached filesentry103_signed.apk (91.49 Kb)

Version: 1.0.2 Attached filesentry102t_.apk (91.77 Kb)

Version: 1.0.1 Attached filesentry101.apk (86.71 Kb)

version: 1.0 Attached filesentry.1.0.apk (73.04 Kb)

Version: 1.1.1 Attached fileTime_Guard.apk (34k)

Version: 1.0.1 Attached fileTime_Guard_v1.0.1.apk (62.6 KB)

version: 1.0 Attached fileTime_Guard.apk (59.89 KB)

This version is testirovochnoy, but the changes did not touch functionality.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedxotta6bl4 - 14.04.17, 18:10
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (4)
a pathetic name) thank you !!!

Rep: (92)
I'll be brief -if do prog type PocketAlarm (as WM) with similar functionality, with fingertip control, it will be you and the pros and guilders from us for the full programme.Lichno I'm ready to buy.

Rep: (9)
choice of sounds, talking clock, the schedule on which to create notifications, add text notifications.

It's all interesuet.Mozhesh added. : Thank_you:

Rep: (42)
and how it differs from PIPS? According to the description, one to one, only when speaking clock.

Rep: (0)
My opinion:
choice of sounds +
speaking clock +
Tap the sound files from the AIC +
schedule that generate notifications +
add text notifications -

Wishes:
Talking Clock and text notifications to output on the TTS (Pico TTS, Svox Classic TTS).
Output sound to a speaker and a headset at the same time. At the time of playback sounds pause music playback.
Various sound volume setting when switched on and off (eg, when the device is in your pocket sound should be loud, and when the device is used (eg reading books) the sound should be soft).

Post has been editedpupermen - 24.11.10, 12:53

Pupermen wishes of course good, but
1. Eto Annex I the first and the skill yet and sings a little but will not immediately
2 now a blockage in the university and there are no time yet.
Will deal with learning and shipped pollnostyu, and while I fasten small improvements

Rep: (1)
Personally, I only need one thing: to kady hour and vibrate without sound. This is currently possible?

I tried to do - the beginning of the application crash. to dig deeper
I got this weekend, or a little earlier

Post has been editedxotta6bl4 - 24.11.10, 20:02

Here you personalnalnaya Version)))

Attached files

Attached fileTime_Guardvibrate.apk(29.33 KB)

Rep: (38)
better not do personal version, and feature settings!

Rep: (1)
Thank you for your trouble. But! It would be desirable to adjust the duration of the vibration and the amount of vibration. Plus off time so as not to bother the night.

Post has been editedelite_boy - 25.11.10, 18:16

HTC Desire A8181, elite_boy
version of the settings will be. probably the weekend
just make a separate version with vibration - 5 minutes and make a version with the settings - much more than 5 minutes

Rep: (480)
Well well! In truth, "the mysterious Russian soul" !!!
Poking, Che something to do, kill their own time, trying to others! What would eventually give then just like that, without vozdmezdno! Yes, I do this ....
That's what we and love and Navid, ...... = SAME TIME!
: Tablet_za: Thank you to the creator !!

Post has been editedbalu73 - 26.11.10, 23:56

horochaya !!! idea to poke final version !!!! with all that Mona and can not !!!! : Tablet_za:

Rep: (42)
Frankly, I like the idea too, but only in Android made dimmed and dimmed number of settings from version to version, and then swells Draft program as dropsy. In my opinion, there (above) has been everything for the perfect functionality, and then you can, of course, turn up, but then someone will write a program to alarm every hour, and with a single signal. The circle is closed.

mimo, totally agree, so I think to do a minimum of 2 branches: Light - least ryushechek, minimum consumption of resources and the full version - a kind of processor with super abilities but a lot of memory zhruschey.
at this point in the algorithm such: in the morning woke up, opened the application press start, closed. evening again opened, clicked Stop, closed.
or media volume to zero at night to clean up.
and who is too lazy to do it, I want to once set the schedule and no steam
but really may want to hear speaking clock
and who then want the widget to the desktop - pressed and the phone says the time
is endless

Post has been editedxotta6bl4 - 26.11.10, 17:25

xotta6bl4 @ 26.11.2010, 16:17*
at this point in the algorithm such: in the morning woke up, opened the application press start, closed. evening again opened, clicked Stop, closed.
or media volume to zero at night to clean up.
and who is too lazy to do it, I want to once set the schedule and no steam
but really may want to hear speaking clock
and who then want the widget to the desktop - pressed and the phone says the time
is endless

It's all Tasker decides only necessary once the configuration suffer.

Rep: (2)
Good zadumka.esli there still, and alarm and speaking clock and be sure to adjust the volume for each event.

Rep: (21)
xotta6bl4,
like the idea, but would like to schedule, ie, easy to set up to set the period during which the program should operate, for example from 8.00 to 17.00, every morning and evening services include turn off - it does not matter

f333, I'll say that there will be
and a lot of all sorts of goodies

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 12:29