> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

NetFront Life Browser | Powerful browser

Rep: (39)
NetFront Life Browser
Version: 2.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:30.10.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Powerful, beautiful browser.

Description:
This is the only browser in which the page bends while browsing. But this is not its only original function. This can also be attributed to the screen divided into two parts, at the top displays thumbnails of open pages, at the bottom of the list of history, bookmarks, clippings. All this is displayed in bookmarks with smooth 3D scrolling. An interesting feature is the "cut" of the page, which is stored in the phone and displayed at the bottom of the screen. The area to cut out is highlighted with a finger and can be of arbitrary shape. In general, the browser is very decent, it combines the speed of work, user-friendly interface and unique features.

Video review of the program:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm2_akWX0fc...player_embedded

Tested Models:
Galaxy S в„ў (Samsung)
Desire (HTC, Android 2.1, 2.2)

Required Processor Architecture: ARM v7 and above
(Devices not supported: HTC Aria, DROID ERIS, G1, Her, Legend, Magic, MyTouch 3G, MyTouch 3G Slide, Wildfire)

Homepage: http://www.access-company.com/cgi/nflife.c...p;aname=browser
Android Market: market: // search? q = pname: com.access_company.a ... lifebrowser.v22

Additional Information

Download:
Version: 2.3.1 RU NetFront Life Browser (Post # 16621011)
Version: 2.3.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1837769/NetFront_Life_Browser_2.31_R4293_.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 30.10.12, 09:23
Reason for editing: new version, corrected screenshots

Rep: (16)
I tried it, but it is extremely inhibitory. It started on the optimus with 2.1

Rep: (39)
I do not install offi.1 on hiro

Rep: (20)
Spika 2.2, at startup says that "this software does not support your phone"

Rep: (0)
On the 2.2, it works perfectly, I want the current Russian

Rep: (170)
More on Windows ... I was not impressed with Andrew ... Opera mini is still in my priority, and so the dolphin ND is the best but the traffic does not press: beee:

Rep: (3)
In fact, the Mauser is normal, fast, with the original interface. From the minuses: no Russian And, mine, the text under the screen is not quite successfully implemented.

Rep: (272)
Nice browser. Pretty smart. On Liquid 2.2 without brakes :) But, here, this screen rotation, IMHO, is superfluous. The bitten page looks inconvenient and ugly.

Is there a proxy?

Rep: (267)
Translated into Russian this browser, about errors found in the translation, please unsubscribe

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filenetfront_life_browser_v1.0.2744.RU.apk(3.74 MB)

Why can not I put it on the whole screen ... how do you do not know?

Rep: (75)
Skat01,
It gives an error during installation.

Rep: (267)
Before installing the translated, you must delete the original program

Rep: (75)
I have no original

Rep: (3)
Absolutely uncomfortable face, mine was too smart. SkyFire has not seen anything better yet.

Rep: (349)
Spica 2.1 fails to parse the package. Both versions. Exactly 2.1 put?

Freezkiller @ 11/23/2010, 10:42 PM*
SkyFire has not seen anything better yet.

it is yes

Rep: (137)
Ultimate! I loved this browser to WM! On the 2.1, it was installed, started, the sites look good, the render is fast, the download is fast. I leave for further testing.

multitouch does not work, sorry. In general, scaling is sensibly done, the buttons are much more convenient than in the regular one. Javascripts seem to work as they should, the forums go to the new messages regularly

Post has been editedUnregistered - 29.11.10, 17:34

Rep: (13)
Liquid 2.1 did not install both packages. Syntax error.

Rep: (125)
SE Experia x10
Also not put, swear at the syntactic control before the installation.

Rep: (55)
On Milestone, it works fast, like a standard browser. At least, such a heavy page as ag.ru works quietly. The interface pleased.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 15:45