> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Metamorph | MetaMorph allows you to put your patches and fashion phone.

Rep: (69)
Metamorph
Version: 2.2 Free / 2.0.2 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:21.07.2015

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
The application allows you to put patches and fashion your phone by adding or changing files on your system and applications.

Google Play: Free , Pro

Download:
Version: 2.2 Free MetaMorph v2.2.apk
Version: 2.0.2 Pro В® Metamorph (Fasting Skitz0 # 39019140)
Past versions
Version: 1.9.9 Pro Attached filedonaters.metamorph199.apk (609.88 KB)

Version: 1.9.15
[Attachment = "696985: release_MetaMorph_1.9.15.apk"]

Post has been editedGridzilla - 21.07.15, 19:25
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (521)
Interestingly, for a long time I watched, but are afraid that it was not still onsavagemessiahzine.com(I used to trust the resource).

Maybe there is a normal manual or at least some instructions for changing of parts of the interface? A very topical issue in handy.

It is not clear how the files of.
Thanks to the author.

Post has been editedMean122 - 22.11.10, 15:14

Rep: (69)
Mean122,
there are manual, but it is to the LG GT540 .. you can experiment making a backup at all. hereTyk!

Rep: (7)
there are any patches for lights? I want to protest)

Rep: (41)
The program works. But the threads often have to be selected individually by the device ...

Rep: (76)
it would be good to change this completely andoid Tipo open platform as a way

Rep: (0)
Damn it asks to download the Market :(

Rep: (42)
I have not put fashion.
I tried to change the animation on Spike.

and it has the opportunity to return the standard animation without changing the theme with which there was new?

Rep: (1)
and for holding the tattoo fashion?

Rep: (773)
Where fashion and patches can take?

Rep: (134)
RuckusDJ @ 30.11.2010, 10:56*
Where fashion and patches can take?

I subscribe to the issue, and then do not see it for themselves the meaning of

Graphic patches for LG Optimus (GT540) (Post # 5724503)

On Desire with OpenDesire 4.0.37 when initial checking an error "Some files could not be extracted and set up. Please make sure you have enough free space in / system"
What to do? :)

Rep: (6)
ap3rus @ 01.12.2010, 01:44*
On Desire with OpenDesire 4.0.37 at the initial inspection produces an error "Some files could not be extracted and set up. Please make sure you have enough free space in / system" What should I do?

1 really really there is no room?

Rep: (41)
ap3rus @ 01.12.2010, 02:44*
On Desire with OpenDesire 4.0.37 when initial checking an error "Some files could not be extracted and set up. Please make sure you have enough free space in / system"

If the phone rutovan, you can clean the most / system, by removing, for example, unnecessary system of prog / app. I personally do not do anything, because after installation and CM6 for Google Apps, for me there is about 3-5 MB, and this is not enough.

Rep: (6)
For acer liquid has a theme? And GDK they can get?

Rep: (123)
tap me!

Rep: (5)
And where is the support of the Russian language ???

Rep: (123)
Atori-kun
and somewhere it is written that he is?

Rep: (2)
then email instructions Cton
and I nevezzhayu how to use it
He does not see the program rar archives

Rep: (23)
djwhite2007 @ 10.12.2010, 16:34*
Quote (ap3rus @ 01.12.2010, 02:44) On Desire with OpenDesire 4.0.37 when initial checking an error "Some files could not be extracted and set up. Please make sure you have enough free space in / system" If the phone rutovan You can clean the most / system, by removing, for example, unnecessary system of prog / app. I personally do not do anything, because after installation and CM6 for Google Apps, for me there is about 3-5 MB, and this is not enough.

It's just different. I Wildfire and the same error. While in the phone's memory more than 100 MB of free (all on the map). Just on our phones do not have write access to / system and / data.
Desire can be put on the S-OFF, that had access. Wildfire on this yet ((

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/11/19, 3:13