> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ru.PDD | Driver Handbook and the simulator for candidates for drivers

Rep: (13)
Ru.PDD
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:20.03.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Ru.PDD - an excellent reference for the driver and trainer for the candidate in the drivers, which will help prepare for the theoretical exam in the traffic police to obtain a driving license category A or B. It successfully covers all the information need of the driver related to:

* Traffic Regulations
* Driver's responsibility for offenses in the field of road
* Documents required for the passage of the various procedures in the traffic police from obtaining a driving license and finishing the technical inspection
* Preparation of a theoretical exam in the traffic police for a driving license of category A or B (tickets provided by the publishing house "Piter"

Homepage: http://www.mechsoft.ru/androidsoft/rupdd-r...les-for-android
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.mechsoft.pdd

Additional Information

Download: Lite Version: 2.0
Attached fileRu.PDD_.lite_2.0.0.apk(1.61 MB)

Past versions
Download: Lite Version: 1.0.4
Attached fileRu.PDD.lite_1.0.4.apk(1013.91 KB)

Download: Lite Version: 1.0
Attached fileRu.PDD.lite_1.0.apk(974.19 KB)

Post has been editedHermes1984 - 13.06.11, 23:24
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (107)
apk?

The program is distributed for money, you can buy in the store. Price $ 3.99

Post has been editedHermes1984 - 20.03.11, 15:52
Reason for editing: change in prices on the Market

Rep: (3)
Are you a developer?

Yes.

Rep: (249)
The goods are good, the wrapper is not very. The interface seems to me not kosher. We must somehow make richer, more interesting icons.
Think about it, it may even be buying. And the only reason that gaytsy Now begin to breed at the new amendments and not bad to have all in one. The second point - is in different queues and expectations drive the card. Not prevent.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (546)
For users could make a trial version or limited in functionality.
Until the apk at the forum, the topic will not endure.

Trial version added ...

Rep: (4)
Tickets are 20 numbers?

Rep: (2)
Interesting. While far from it, in the whole CIS rules are the same? Does it make sense in the program, if not from Russia?

Tickets are not yet on the 20th day, the publishing house "Piter", has not yet released a new set of tickets, but they print out the changes we have already provided. So as soon as we make changes, and you in turn will be able to download the entire set of tickets directly from the application without any problems.
We plan to update the set of tickets for 2 weeks as we get them from the publishing house.

Regarding the differences between regulations in the CIS countries ... Of course, the value of fines and articles of the Code of Administrative Offenses will be different. Traffic signs. too, may be slightly different, but basically the same regulations. I recommend you to download the Lite version of the application and get acquainted with it, if it seems you need, you can purchase the full version.

Post has been editedHermes1984 - 22.11.10, 09:37

Hermes1984 Thank you, take a look.

which is not in Lite version ??

Lite version is limited to only a set of tickets to the theoretical exam.

Rep: (0)
I bought your program from. I look forward to its further development !!! : Thank_you:

I bought your program from. I look forward to its further development !!!

Thank you for your interest. We are already engaged in a breakdown of all sets of questions for tickets and add a change of 20 November. (It's hard work) discuss the design, for now - is a weak point applications.

Post has been editedHermes1984 - 25.11.10, 11:17

Rep: (10)
Hermes1984, and have the opportunity to buy "off-market"? Not yet time for a bank card, and WebMoney or something is not difficult to throw money.

Unfortunately, this hemorrhoid me to spend to pay for web mani or other means other than those that accept the Market and by the way hemorrhoids for you too.
First I explain why I hemorrhoids.
1. I have to make a special code to check the program to work only on your machine. (This is good when you are one. And when you will>100 :) )
2. When such as you are 10 people, the assembly updates and to send them to everyone who bought begins to take extra time (which is subtracted from the time of development) when you have 50 - it turns into an extra headache when>200 people. It was easier to spit and to score at all on you (but the money I have taken for the application and, therefore, it would be unfair not to send updates)

Explain why hemorrhoids for you.
1. You will need to quickly monitor application updates, each time to remind the developer to send it to you (if he has forgotten). Why do you need a hemorrhoid when all updates are automatically placed in the market, if the application is purchased.
2. Snap the application only to your unit - this is bad. Suddenly you buy tomorrow, the other (the other will no longer work), Google remembers all the apps that you bought (if you do not change akkautn). Why do you bind to only one device. It is better to be sure that the application can be purchased and put a piece of metal to another, more fashionable and modern.

I have no purpose to withdraw as quickly as possible to withdraw the money for this app. My aim is to make a quality product that will meet the needs of the people. You do not rush to purchase, the app is still a work in progress. Still have time to buy :) are removed from the Market, I do not plan to. The only thing that the price may rise when the application enters into the stage of maturity.

Post has been editedHermes1984 - 25.11.10, 15:04

Rep: (10)
Germes1984 @ 25-11-2010, 15:01*
I have to make a special verification code that works only on your machine

and the paid version of the Market does not pull out from the machine in the form apk and put on others?

Rep: (20)
Program like the price, too - bought. There is a proposal: "the work of mistakes" and leave at the status "passed" because when you finish you need to know where and how wrong.

Rep: (0)
Today, the program automatically refreshed. Add new rules? I join spyk3r.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 4:24