> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

74 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> HTC EVO 4G (CDMA) - Firmware | HTC EVO 4G, HTC Supersonic
paladin7
Message#1
19.11.10, 21:25
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6184
Check in: 15.05.06
Sony Xperia X Compact

FirmwareHTC EVO 4G (OS 2.3.5)
PictureHTC EVO 4G, HTC Supersonic
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities

Recovery
- How to install recovery?
- Below are several recovery options:
  • in the form of .IMG

The first(for many, a difficult option) we install as follows: download fastboot (for example, in the C: \ android folder), in the same folder we put recovery.img. We connect the body cable to the computer. Enter the bodies in the bootloader (we hold the volume down and turn on the bodies), we see fastboot there, select it (by default it is already selected, but if anything, navigation is performed using the volume buttons) and press the power button, the inscription will appear aboveFASTBOOT USB. Open cmd (WIN + R->cmd or Start-Run-write cmd and press enter). Further in the opened black window we execute 2 commands:
cd C: \ android
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

• in the form of .ZIP

Second(simple option). Download the archive. Rename to PC36IMG.zip (note the file extension. Frequent error - PC36IMG.zip.zip). We put this file in the root of the memory card. Reboot to the bootloader (read in the first version as), then read carefully and confirm the installation.

Official firmware
    EVERY TIME BEFORE THE FIRMWARE IS MANDATORY TO DOWIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET

• Stock 4.54.651.1 deodex - Russified without problems using morelocale2, the root is already there, bloatware (sprint programs) is present.
  • Stock 4.54.651.1 unrooted- Stock stock without root with a complete set of a blocker (sprint programs). As well as the previous one is Russified without problems, bloatware (sprint programs) is present.
  • Stock 4.67.651.3 deodex- The latest stock, there is a root.NOT RUSSIFYED!Maybe someone will come in handy.
  • Official RUU and useful info on its use.(thnx 2MK69)

Unofficial firmware

��� ��� ��� �� ����������� � ���������, ����� ����������� ��������� ������, �� ��������� ��������������� �����:
1) ������ ����� ����� ������� �������� ����� ��������
2) ������ ������ ���� ����� ��������
3) ������ ��������, �������� � ���, ���� �� �����������, �� ��������� ��� � ������ 2))
4) ���� ������ �� ����������� ��� ���� ������������ ����, ������������ � �������� � ��������������� ����� ����� ��������� ��������������� �������� download

For those who have upgraded through the air to 4.67.651.3 - note thatin 4.67.651.3 NO RUSSIAN LANGUAGE, THEREFORE, IT DOES NOT RUSSIA!It is necessary to unlock the bootloader, install custom recovery and get root. After that, you can flash any firmware.
Instructions

Cap updates
  • 02/17/2012 - reduced to a template form
  • 04/06/2012 - ICS links corrected
  • May 25, 2012 - Added instructions for setting up EVDO rev.B

Regarding the update of the caps write in the LANwardriva.droid

OFFICIAL UPDATE TO ICS WILL NOT BE!ALL DEVICES WHICH WILL RECEIVE UPDATE TO 4.

Post has been editedwardriva.droid - 19.07.12, 16:37
Vladimir1-1
Message#2
28.11.10, 22:15
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 174
Check in: 21.09.08
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD

So is there a firmware or not?
I bought this device on it only English and Spanish, updated via the Internet did not help
who knows or encountered, share experiences and resources
I also can not connect to Wi-Fi

--------------------
Prohibited sign containing a: - Font size change tags.
Signature corrected- Serge -
Vladimir1-1
Message#3
29.11.10, 08:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

I kind of found the firmware
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index...Supersonic/ROMs
Can anyone do the translation and raise the topic, or download downloaded, and I can not figure out how to flash

--------------------
Dentist32
Message#4
29.11.10, 22:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 23.06.08
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

No problem Russian. You need a wi-fi coverage. Come back, create an account, market, download LOCALE, set Russian localization and you will be happy. I did it myself.

And do not flush. The device itself is updated and do not be afraid to experiment. I use the month, never frozen. BOMB

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 01.12.10, 11:30
Vladimir1-1
Message#5
01.12.10, 10:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

I put the Russian language with the help of morelocale 2, but there is a problem with wai fay, he doesn’t want to connect, although he sees the network, he enters the password - he writes the connection, disconnects after a couple of seconds and then searches, connects, disconnects through the cycle, who faced , the truth sometimes connects and everything works, but very rarely, I can not understand the reason .......

I also tried to install third-party firmware, I learned how to enter the boot mode, but I didn’t master the flash drive, I couldn’t see the firmware file
Here is the instruction in English:
1. Copy OmegaEVO_v1.0_by_Ricsim78.zip to your root card.
2. Shut off your phone and boot into recovery.
3. Do a full wipe (Data, cache, Dalvik, SD Ext.) Do you want to!
4. Install OmegaEVO_v1.0_by_Ricsim78.zip. It should take a few minutes to install.
5. Reboot the phone. It should take a long time to start up the first time. Please be patient!
6. If all goes well, enjoy your new ROM!
7. If not, start over from step 2 after pulling your battery.

Here I tried to translate myself with my additions:
1. Copy the installation file in zip format (for example, OmegaEVO_v1.0_by_Ricsim78.zip) to the root of your SD card.
2. Turn off your phone and turn on boot and restore. (press and hold simultaneously: power button and volume down)

Starting from the third point, I can't do it, I do a complete erasure, but when I try to download the installation file from the memory card, the installation swears that it does not see it, maybe you need to prescribe the path to the file on the memory card, but I still do not understand how, if who has their own thoughts on this, or who can help with further translation, I will be grateful to me, with me +++

3. Do a full wipe (Data, cache, Dalvik, SD extension) Do it twice to make sure you want to!
4. Install OmegaEVO_v1.0_by_Ricsim78.zip. It should take a few minutes to install.
5. Restart the phone. It should take a long time to run for the first time. Please, be patient!
6. If everything fits, enjoy your new ROM!
7. Otherwise, start from step 2 after receiving your battery upon request.

--------------------
Vladimir1-1
Message#6
01.12.10, 20:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 174

It seems that the problem in moving the ZIP file to the root directory of the SD, it seems that just copying the file and renaming it to "update.zip" is not enough. Tell me who knows how to transfer a ZIP file to the root of the card.

--------------------
Dentist32
Message#7
03.12.10, 00:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 23.06.08
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

At the expense of wi-fi. It works correctly with access points, it refuses to work with adapters.
chakachaka
Message#8
03.12.10, 22:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 23.01.09
HTC Wildfire S

And do not tell me how they were sewn to the operator?
And which one?

--------------------
8.05 "Pre-Start or 10 seconds warning signal - signaling the signal and shouting‘ Pre Ved ’."
Arkadiy_22
Message#9
07.12.10, 14:39
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 14.11.07
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4/64

first you need to make root rights ie the superuser on the sitehttp://theunlockr.com/There is a full description of what to do before the firmware
Jiucukkk
Message#10
08.12.10, 15:33
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 14.09.07

Arkadiy_22, It will not be difficult for you to describe how you got the right of yours to run your own? (Or something doesn’t work out for me ...
buddy_ukr
Message#11
09.12.10, 02:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 26.11.10
HTC EVO 4G

Bought a device htc evo 4g. long doubted whether to choose HD2 or EVO 4G, stopped at the last. I like sdma, and for 4 years of friendship with Intertelecom (Ukraine) there were no problems. Yes, and doctors say that in order to get brain cancer when using sdma device you need 2 times more time than when using GSM. Solved 2 questions. Rooting of the device and removal of the operator's sprint. For those who value their time, I recommend going directly to the phreakers, and by paying the equivalent of $ 80, you will get a device that is ready for any manipulations. After this process of deprivation of virginity, we carry the future pet into the service of the operator (do not forget to grab the original cable and USB flash drive with firewood for hardware firmware :-)), flash the number, Internet settings. enjoy and enjoy.
For those who love to do everything themselves and understand that you can squeeze out of the apparatus, go herehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index...Supersonic/ROMsand herehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index...Supersonic/ROMshike cursing myself for skipping English classes at school, we begin to knock American brains out of the phone and put the correct brains there. for the weekend there will be a free minute, I will lay out the whole process in Russian and give links to all the necessary firewood and files. Here I will voice the main problem I encountered - for firmware, starting from 3.29.651.5, the PC36IMG.zip root file requires a special, most recent, ROM version higher than yours. otherwise it will write that the existing PC36IMG.zip file that you put into the root of the flash drive is older than the existing one. and updates will not be. A quick and simple unrevoked program is used for rutting devices with such firmware. And only after that, having performed all the dances with a tambourine, we read the code of the decoupling from the operator from the device, and to be precise - the password for entering the programming menu. And what is most interesting is that this password is stored in the device itself and is read by the program that is downloaded from the market. those. You are holding the device, in which lies the password of the decoupling from the operator! like the fairy tale of Kashchei caught, and in his pocket that very needle. just need to know what :-). but this can be done only after the routing of estessno and the installation of an additional program, which provides all the software in the phone with root privileges. to your permission, I see. so we give, we do not give it. write the password on a piece of paper and ..... see above .. in the subscriber hall of the operator. Well, and understandable things, after all this, you can put on the device any custom firmware and software that requires a rooted device.

Post has been editedbuddy_ukr - 09.12.10, 02:58
kingxxxx
Message#12
09.12.10, 10:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 13.07.10
Samsung Omnia II SCH-i920

Hello!
I also brought HTC EVO 4G and for this you only need to download this firmware 3.29.651.5 and that's it? I used to flash all kinds of SDMA tubes, but this doesn’t want to! There is some kind of six-digit code asking in the field where you need to flash a new number. Can you tell me more about how you yourself flashed your phone? Here is the email address just in case: [email protected]

thank you
buddy_ukr
Message#13
09.12.10, 12:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
HTC EVO 4G

Hello!
First, we look with what firmware the phone came from. menu-setting-about phone-software version. Interested in the version of the radio module, build number and software number. Download the latest version. What are looking in my post above, the first link. I set myself 3.30.651.2. We also see which versions of the software (Custom ROMS) can be installed on which versions of the firmware. about the six-digit code - wrote above. While you are not rutting the bodies, you will not receive an access code to the engineering menu of EPST programming. you can only see what is now sewn by typing ## 3282 # and entering View Mode. after the weekend I will write a detailed article, gather together the necessary software and firmware, put it on my website: D

Post has been editedbuddy_ukr - 09.12.10, 12:13
kingxxxx
Message#14
09.12.10, 12:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

OK! I write everything in detail below:

PHONE IDENTY:

MODEL NUMBER: PC36100
MEID: A10000136F524D

HARDWARE INFORMATION

hardware version: 0003

SOFTWARE INFORMATION:

Android version: 2.2
Baseband version: 2.15.00.09.01
Kernel version: 2.6.32.15-ge2fb08e
htc-kernel @ and18-2 # 11

Build number: 3.29.651.5 CL252548 release-keys
Software number: 3.29.651.5

Browser version: WebKit 3.1

PRI Version: 1.77_003
PRL Version: 60671

if any of the items missed please let me know.
buddy_ukr
Message#15
09.12.10, 13:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
HTC EVO 4G

all a bunch. You do not need to change the radio module, it is the latest version. Software needs to be updated to 3.30.651.2. In the internet there is a popular video about body rutting with a firmware version up to 1.47.651.1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=tUXTB0eydwE. but under your version of the firmware this method does not work :-(
Jiucukkk
Message#16
09.12.10, 14:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33

buddy_ukr, and you have configured the Internet 3G, or on the phone 1x? If configured, please describe the process.
P.S. Thanks in advance for the article: thank_you :.
buddy_ukr
Message#17
09.12.10, 16:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
HTC EVO 4G

On the phone 1x, you do not need to configure yourself. The operator flushes his settings file into the body, he needs only a password to access the engineering menu. Well, the wood under EVO 4G, otherwise the bodies are not seen on the com port. almost everything works, but slowly, speed alas ....
Jiucukkk
Message#18
09.12.10, 16:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33

That is, to have at least 1x Internet on the phone, you need to get root access?
Could you throw the court reference on the driver for EVO, and then on the flash drive I did not have drivers ((
buddy_ukr
Message#19
09.12.10, 17:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
HTC EVO 4G

absolutely for sure. firewood is temporarily put herehttp://forum.buddy.kiev.ua/index.php?optio...&id=200#200
kingxxxx
Message#20
09.12.10, 20:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

buddy_ukr how to be with our version? How can I get my htc evo? There are options?
buddy_ukr
Message#21
10.12.10, 14:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
HTC EVO 4G

Well, of course there is. Or for money from phreakers, or wait until I describe the process in Russian and lay out all the files. for your version you need a special file PC36IMG.zip. Those that are full in the internet, do not fit your version of the software. and the process is described here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=tUXTB0eydwEand still need to work further program unrevoked. And there will be a rooted phone
HTC

74 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 21:25