> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Andor's Trail | [RPG] new bagel

Rep: (473)
Andor's trail
Version: 0.7.3 GP / 0.7.3RW4 / 0.7.3_DEV_21082017_preGP_2
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:30.03.2017

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
new bagel

Description:
Developing a very entertaining project bagel (Rogue-like RPG). The game is not ready yet, but now it has a pleasant and user-friendly interface developed by the combat system, part of the final quests. We carry out tasks, we hunt monsters, collect loot and grow above ourselves. And we wish good luck to the developer: every RPG on an android is worth its weight in gold.

Homepage: https://github.com/bullik01/andors-trail-extension
https://vk.com/at_fun_dev <-- publication of fresh DEV-versions in the group!

Russian interface: Yes
Supported Android versions: 1.6 - 7.1.1

Useful: Passage of the quest "Surprise?"

Download:
Version: 0.7.3 (Google Play) Link to post
Version: 0.7.3RW4 Andor's trail <-- latest release version (Stable builds)
Version: 0.7.3_date Google Drive <-- latest dev version (Builds with recent changes. May be unstable)

Past versions

K
Want to see your / u / and map / quest / items in the game? Write me in QMS--> Write!
Curator -bullik01

Post has been editedbullik01 - 19.12.18, 11:49
Reason for editing: at

Rep: (1185)
Aaandroid @ 02.27.2011, 05:10*
But you can’t synchronize with him somehow ??? and add a change of language in the game .... hint to him

Yes, I wrote him a letter asking him to notify as soon as new dialogs appear, but he’s kind of strange ... :)

Rep: (44)
How's it going with the translation .. going? : rolleyes:

Rep: (719)
Dreamer ... @ 02.27.2011, 10:21*
Yes, I wrote him a letter asking him to notify as soon as new dialogs appear, but he’s kind of strange ...

creative people are all like that;)

visaidj @ 03/03/2011, 14:33*
How's it going with the translation .. going?

But what is the translation then?)) Oscar has not finished the game yet, I'm waiting for the final release: rolleyes:

visaidj @ 03/03/2011, 14:33*
How's it going with the translation .. going?

I’m moving it quietly, but I don’t advise to go through it yet - incompatibilities of old and new saves are possible

Rep: (1)
Guys, tell me, can the main storyline about the brother in the current version be completed or not?

not

Dreamer ...,
what news from the Oscars are heard?

Rep: (20)
as a long time ago the game was not updated ((last update on February 24 ((

Rep: (0)
Dreamer ... ,

IMHO, while studying German at school, I don’t have enough experience to translate English dialogs. I play in version 0.6.8, a lot of which have not been translated, starting from the middle of the 2nd city, after you bring everything to the asasins ... I have 8 quests in English what to do with them is not clear =))) ... at least learn English ..

so 0.6.8 has apparently grown significantly compared to 0.6.7

Rep: (44)
yes .. the game has not been updated for a long time .. although the project is working every day .. we are waiting for a new version: happy:

Post has been editedvisaidj - 15.05.11, 13:11

Rep: (21)
I downloaded from the market, the game is Russian. But I did not understand the dialogs. Some grandfather at the beginning says to you: "Your brother is gone, I need help." And the answer: "Rat" "Brother" "Back". Somehow stupidly comes out. Well, our little man teleports back and forth, you just have to click once on the screen.

Great toy, I look forward to continuing.

But is there something similar? some bagel is simple enough to make it convenient to play on the phone (that is, not a nethack =))

Flashdroid @ 05/15/2011, 14:49*
I downloaded from the market, the game is Russian. But I did not understand the dialogs. Some grandfather at the beginning says to you: "Your brother is gone, I need help." And the answer: "Rat" "Brother" "Back". Somehow stupidly comes out. Well, our little man teleports back and forth, you just have to click once on the screen.

These are options to talk about.
As for teleportation - read what a bagel is, but rather download to a computer and play Rogue - then you will complain that there are no graphics))))

2all
Version 0.6.8 is still under-translated - session (her mother)
Work on the game, according to Oscar's reports, is in full swing and he is afraid that the game will become endless (in terms of plot) and will not be completed :)

Posted on 05/15/2011, 21:36:

Finreek @ 05/15/2011, 18:50*
Great toy, I look forward to continuing.

But is there something similar? some bagel is simple enough to make it convenient to play on the phone (that is, not a nethack =))

Yes, and there is one very similar to Rogue, but I don’t remember the name.

Dreamer ... @ 05/15/2011, 10:36 PM*
Yes, and there is one very similar to Rogue, but I don’t remember the name.

such chtoli? : lol:
Angband
SEARCH games for Android OS (Post # 6389360)

aaandroid,
Exactly! Classic! There is a plot, but the Persian imagination itself draws)))

Rep: (4)
Reminded Pokemon on the gameboy)

such chtoli?
Angband
SEARCH games for Android OS (Post # 6389360)

it's still not that - there are too many keys used in the nethack and in the angband.
play on the phone and have fun impossible.

and I know Save the Princesses - but, of course, this product is much weaker than Andor.

but what exactly has changed in version 0.6.8. and where to get it?
here the bagel is quite simple - you can calmly and play English.

Finreek @ 05/16/2011, 12:04*
what exactly in version 0.6.8 has changed? and where to get it?
here the bagel is quite simple - you can calmly and play English.

Added story and non-story quests.
Take in the market, the game is free
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.g...e=search_result

Awesome game, more to such! A little annoying is the lack of a virtual joystick. there is no trackball and I would like to display HP in the backpack, it’s not convenient to add life.

Filipokok @ 05/18/2011, 00:04*
A little annoying is the lack of a virtual joystick. no trackball

Put prog Virtual trackball

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 03:51