17 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Catalog of open source programs for Android OS | List of projects you can join.
mm3
Message#1
18.11.10, 10:57
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 306
Check in: 16.06.07
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

I propose in this topic to post links to programs for Android OS, the source code of which can be downloaded (either on the off site or onsavagemessiahzine.com, or somewhere else) ...
It is necessary in order to find out which projects you can join or support morally and financially. And also in the source you can peep interesting ideas for the implementation of a particular feature.
Here you can learn ideas to help projects.(Access closed)
14 Ways to Contribute to Open Source Software Without Being a Genius Programmer or Rock Star

Many people want to join open source, but they don’t know where to start. Here are some ways to help, even if you lack technical knowledge and skills.

Open source software has changed the world, and many want to contribute. Unfortunately, people are horrified by the barrier to joining an open source project. I often hear from people who want to help but cannot:

"I am not a very good programmer."
"I can not allocate enough time."
“I don’t know which project to connect to.”

There are 3 basic principles to keep in mind if you are looking for an opportunity to contribute:

Projects need people with any level of knowledge and experience.
A small contribution is better than no.
If you do not know where to start - start with what you use!

Among the newbies, the most destructive thought I observed was the opinion that for a contribution to open source you must be a brilliant developer. This is not true! Of course, there are some "rock stars" in open source and they can even be brilliant programmers. However, the vast majority are not! We are just people who do their job. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. Sometimes it's programming and sometimes not.

Most of what open source does is work and time spent on a project. Most of these things don't require intelligence or a look like Larry Wall, the creator of Perl, or David Hansson, the creator of Rails. To develop a new programming language or web framework, inspiration is necessary, but the rest of what makes Perl and Rails projects successful is hard work. For this, you may not get fame, but still necessary, and after a while your contribution will be noticed.

Listen to others

Everything in open source includes other people. The desire to join the team means that you understand the project community and how it all turns. Walk into the project with the words “Hello! I think what should be done like this. ”, As a rule, is not regarded as good form. Some projects may welcome this kind of approach, but if a project is already well established, such an approach has little chance of success. Listening is the best way to know what a project needs.

Mailing Lists: For many projects, mailing lists are the main channel of communication for project development. Large projects have many mailing lists and there is plenty to choose from. For example, for PostgreSQL, there are at least 12 mailings for users and 6 for developers. I suggest connecting to the main mailing list for both users and developers to start listening.

Subscribe to the blog: Blogs that lead major developers are often full of information about future releases. There are news and blog aggregators of the project. If there is such a site, for example, planet.gnome.org or planet.mysql.com, start from there. Try searching on Google planet<Project name>�.

Connect to the IRC channel: Many open source projects have IRC channels where developers and users hang out to discuss development and problem solving. Look at the projects page for the name of the channel and in which IRC network it is located. (approx. transl. As practice shows, the most popular network is Freenode, and then - own project servers. There are not rare cases of launching your own Jabber servers and conferences.)

Work with errors

The code is the heart of almost any open source project, but do not think that writing code is the only way to make a contribution. Maintaining code and the system as a whole is often neglected in the pursuit of new features and bug fixes. Look around, maybe this is your path to joining the project.

Most projects have public, visible to all, error tracking systems associated with the project page and documentation. This is the second important channel of communication between developers and users. Keeping it up to date is a great way to help a project. You may need additional powers that most managers will be happy to give you if you are willing to help.

Error diagnosis: Errors often have a bad description. Diagnostics and error sorting will greatly help developers (even more so, they will save time) in determining what the problem really is. If the user reports that "The application does not work when I make X", take a little time to clarify what is going wrong. Can the error be reproduced? Can I make a step by step manual on the problem? Is it possible to narrow the problem: it plays only in one browser, works only in some distributions? If so, which ones?

Even if you do not know what the problem is, the effort will help someone clarify or even solve the problem. Enter everything that you find on the problem in the bug-tracker, so that everyone would have access to relevant information.

Close the corrected tickets: Often errors are already fixed in the code, but there is still an entry in the bug tracker. Cleaning up this “trash” can take a lot of time, but it will make an invaluable contribution to the entire project.

Start by looking for old records and see if the error is still present. Check if the bug has been fixed in new releases and the recording can be closed. If you know what is fixed - specify the version and can close.

If there are no obvious traces of the fix - try to recreate the error on new versions. If not playing, comment out the ticket and close. If there is an error, mark this, but leave it open.

Work with code

Programmers with any level of knowledge and experience can help the project. Do not think that you have to be a real genius for a significant contribution to the project.

If your work involves changing the code, look at the form in which the code is transmitted to the project. Each project has its own workflow, so specify how to do it correctly before sending the code.

For example, the PostgreSQL process is very strict: code modifications, in the form of a patch, are sent to the mailing list of developers, where they study every aspect of the changes. On the other hand, there are projects, such as Parrot, in which it is very easy to get the privilege to commit to the main branch of the code. If the project uses GitHub, the workflow is probably based on a pull request system. No two projects are the same!

Whenever you change the code, make sure that you act as a responsible member of the community and your code matches the style of the rest of the project. The code you added or modified should not be different from the rest! You may not like using the current style of brackets or spaces to indent, but this is rude when you add code that does not conform to the standard. It's the same thing: “I don’t like your style, mine is better, do as I do.”

Test: Almost all projects designed for use on multiple platforms may have portability issues. When the release is soon and the beta or release candidate-versions are ready, the project manager hopes that the project will be tested by different people in different conditions. You can be just that kind of person and check that the package works correctly on your platform.

As a rule, you only need to download, build and start using the application. But the contribution can be huge if you have an unpopular platform or hardware (for example, help the developers of nouveau to make support for a modern video card, which the translator did in the summer.). Just a comment that the build and tests were successful, let know that the upcoming release is verified and can be published.

Fix bugs: This is usually a way for people who want to immediately join the code. Everything is simple: we are looking for an interesting bug in the bug tracker and fix it in the code. We document the fixes in the code, if this is accepted.

A good idea is to create tests for the code you fixed; and some projects even require the correction of errors with tests! Take a notebook and a pen for writing when digging into unfamiliar code. Even if you cannot correct the error, the entry in the bug tracker is the mark that you tried to do. This will help others who come after you.

Write tests: Most projects have test suites, but it’s hard to imagine one that has nothing to test. Use tools like this to examine code coverage like gcov for C or Devel :: Cover for Perl. And then add tests to improve coverage.

Silence the compiler: The build process for a project in C is often accompanied by strange compiler warnings. These warnings rarely show a real problem, but they may look like this! Yes, and too many warnings makes the compiler look like a child who is whining.

Make sure that the code really contains an error. If not, correct the code so as to get rid of the false positive (or, not exactly false).

Add comments: If you delve into someone else's code, you often find places that confuse you. Even if he knocks you down, what are the feelings of the others in this place? Make a useful comment and submit a patch.

Working with documents

Documentation is an important part of any project. She may suffer from what was written from the point of view of a person familiar with the project, and not through the eyes of a person who just wants to get there. If you once read the documentation with the thought “Does he think that I know how to do this?” Then you understand what I am talking about. A fresh look always has a beneficial effect on the documentation and points to flaws that others do not notice.

Create examples: There is no project in which there are enough examples. Web APIs, libraries, graphical applications (such as GIMP), or command utilities, for all of them, a good example will be better demonstrated by using than dry documentation.

For an API or library, it would be good to write an application that uses it. It may even be pieces of previously written code with the cut-off of all unnecessary. A living example of use in everyday life will also not be superfluous! If the application is graphical, consider creating a screen cast of different processes.

Work with the community

Open source software is only partly code. The community, that's what drives it. Here are ways that you can help here.

Answer the questions: The best way to build a community is to help each other. Answering questions, especially newbies, is an important step in growth and prosperity. The time spent on help “noob”, even if his question can be easily found in the documentation (with the answer: “RTFM”), will be paid for by a new, active participant. Everyone started with something, and the influx of new users is vital for any community.

Write a blog post: If you have a blog, share your experience. Tell us about the problems you faced and how you solved them. This will help you immediately in two directions: promoting the project and helping people who have encountered the same problem. The blog of your technical adventures is also a very good way to show the experience of using technologies and applications and will be useful when looking for a new job.

Improve the project site: Most programmers are crappy designers and a rare project that does not need the help of a talented designer. Help to improve the design of the site, after all this is the face of the project. Believe me, the time spent will pay off with interest! Perhaps the project needs a thorough new design or logo, and the community may lack such capabilities. I know this because I myself would like to improve the design of the sites of my own projects.

Finally. First of all, listen to what people are saying. See, maybe this is where you can help. For example, recently in the mailing list of the Parrot project, it was decided to use GitHub and their bug tracker system instead of the old Trac. Some people were against it - there was no way to transfer the entire old Trac base to a new platform. After a whole day of controversy, I climbed in and said: “What if I write a converter?”. People got excited about my idea! I spent the time to write a program to convert 450+ tickets. After all, otherwise the history would have been lost. It was a success! I got down to business, and at this time the main developers remained focused on the development of Parrot.

There are so many ways to contribute, especially if we look past the obvious - adding new functionality. Anyone who uses open source can help their talents and abilities in the development of the project and its community.

http://habrahabr.ru/post/147220/

First, a set of examples from Google:
Samples
Tutorials
Mr. projects Koush
sample source codefor www.krvarma.com orkrvarma-android-samples-read-only.7z
source applications on GitHub.com
source code applications on code.google.com
source applications on googlecode.com
source applications on sourceforge.net
source applications on bitbucket.org
source applications on launchpad.net
List of open source Android applications- a list of open source programs for Android on Wikipedia, thanks for the linktrantor77
www.java2s.com- another list of many open source projects

Fdroid - F-Droidnetwork repository of open source projects, is itself open source softwareserverandcustomerandlaudatory ode to the habr.

AOpenSource- Database of Open Source projects includes ~ 400 programs and ~ 60 games and is constantly updated.

How to download the source
  • Svn- If you saw something like on the source page:
    svn checkout http://stockswid.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ stockswidget-read-only
    So you are faced with SVN and you need to download and install the SVN client:
    • For Windows, this is most oftenTortoiseSVNor any other list which can be foundhere
    • For Android, you can useAndroid java editororSubdroid
    • For Linux (Ubuntu / Debian) it is easier to install a console client:
      sudo apt-get install subversion

• Git- If you saw something like on the source page:
    git clone https://code.google.com/p/kraigsandroid/
    So you are faced with Git and you need to download and install the Git client:
    • For Windows, this is most oftenTortoisegitor any other list which can be foundhere
    • For Android, you can useAIDE - Android Java IDEorAgit
      sudo apt-get install git

• Mercurial- If you saw something like on the source page:
    hg clone https://code.google.com/p/apv/
    So you are faced with Mercurial and you need to download and install the Mercurial client:
    • For Windows, this is most oftenTortoiseHgor any other list which can be foundhere
    • For Android, you can useMercury (beta)
      sudo apt-get install mercurial

• Bazaar- If you saw something like on the source page:
    bzr branch lp: android-netspoof
    So you are faced with Bazaar and you need to download and install the Bazaar client:
    • For Windows, this is most oftenTortoisebzror any other list which can be foundhere
      sudo apt-get install bzr

And that's what I managed to find in the open spacessavagemessiahzine.com:

Office programs (20 programs)
  1. Text edit- A simple text editor, sourceGithub
  2. PDF Viewer- View PDF files, sourcecode.google
  3. Android PDF Viewer- Program for viewing pdf files, sourcessvn.sourceforge
  4. Astrid- Functional scheduler, sourceGithub
  5. Shuffle- organizer in the style of GTD, sourcecode.google
  6. Stocks widget- Scrollable widget of stock quotes, indices, exchange rates, source codescode.google
  7. Kitchen timer- A simple kitchen timer, sourcecode.google
  8. Standup Timer - A simple timer, sourceGithub
  9. Alarming alarm- Another alarm clock sourceGithub
  10. Alarm klock- Alarm clock, sourcecode.google
  11. VuDroid- Very handy and smart program for reading Djvu and Pdf formats, sourcescode.googlethanktheveryfor a tip
  12. TextWarrior- Text editorsourceforge.net
  13. Document Viewer - for reading djvu, pdf, cbz, cbr and xps formats, fork of the latest GPL versioneBookDroidsource codesgithub.com
  14. OpenOffice Document Reader - ODF file viewer, source codeGithub
  15. Talalarmo- The easiest alarm clock sourceBitbucket
  16. Flasks- A set of timers, sourcecode.google
  17. DjvuDroid- DjVu reader, sourcecode.google
  18. Teacher's Organizer- The magazine of estimates, attendance, notes, the schedule of the teacher, source codescode.google
  19. Stopwatch- sourcegithub.com
  20. Writeily pro- sourceGithub

Reading, learning and knowledge bases (10 programs)
  1. FBReaderJ- Program for reading electronic books, sourceGithub
  2. Cool reader- Program for reading electronic books, sourcesvn.sourceforge
  3. shelves - Program for reading electronic books, for sourcecode.googlethank you talklelick29
  4. DictionaryForMIDs- Wrapper for dictionaries, source codesvn.sourceforge
  5. weDict- electronic dictionary, sourcecode.google(a copy of the source code is being searched)
  6. GoldenDict- Android version of the famous shell for dictionaries, has an older Open Source brothersourceforge.net
  7. Development of the program "Dictionary"- Development of the program "Dictionary" (I wonder how quickly it will be bent?),code.google
  8. APV PDF Viewer- Simple and open PDF viewer, sourcecode.google
  9. How to Say (How to say)- Handbook of pronunciation of words (speaking dictionary), sourcegithub.com
  10. Aard Dictionary- Offline Wikipedia., Sourcegithub.com

Security (6 programs)
  1. DroidWall- The program allows access to the Internet via WiFi and restricts access via GPRS / EDGE / 3G, the source code is not available atcode.google
  2. Secrets- Application for secure storage of important information, source codecode.google
  3. KeePassDroid- Password keeper, source codeGithub
  4. ® Cryptonite- data encryption on the device and in Dropbox, sourcecode.google
  5. Password hash- Innovative password generator, source codeGithub
  6. ® AFWall +- fork of the program DroidWall based on open source, sourceGithub

Navigation programs (7 programs)
  1. Vespucci [Android OS]- OpenStreetMap editor, sourcecode.google
  2. Osmand [Android OS]- Navigating OpenStreetMap maps, sourcecode.google
  3. BigPlanet [Android OS]- online and offline navigation, sourcescode.googleandcode.google
  4. RMaps - [Android OS]- Display online maps, cached maps, Yandex traffic jams, sourcecode.google
  5. AndTripLog [Android OS]- An application to record the path according to GPS, source codesvn.sourceforge
  6. Open gps tracker- Record of movements, source codescode.google
  7. AndNav2 [Android OS]- the possibility of offline navigation, sourcecode.google

Multimedia (28 programs)
  1. [PC] Android Video Encoder (aEncoder)- Video file converter for phone resolution, sourceGithub
  2. andLess- Plays lossless files in FLAC / APE / MPC / WV formats, sourcecode.google
  3. Vanilla Music Player- music player, sourceGithub
  4. Beatmaker- Play music in your own way, sourcecode.google
  5. PMIX- Client to connect to Music Player Daemon, sourcecode.google
  6. Simple Last.fm Scrobbler- scrobble music from Last.fm, sourcescode.googlemoved onGithub
  7. Subsonic- Listen to music from your windows computer or linux server, sourcesvn.sourceforge
  8. Ringdroid- Creating and editing audio recordings, sourcecode.google
  9. ® rVoix- record of conversations from the line, source codescode.google
  10. VLC Remote- Remote control of VLC player, sourcecode.google
  11. Floating image- Floating on the screen photos and images, sourcescode.google
  12. Sketcher- beautiful drawing, source codeGithub
  13. Photo Gallery Live Wallpaper- Your photos as live wallpaper, sourcecode.google
  14. MPlayer- Media Player for Android, the source heremplayer_src.zip
  15. MX VideoPlayer- Advanced video player based on free libraryffmpegcode which can be downloaded.
  16. Photo of the day - Live wallpaper with the image Photo of the day with the service Yandex. Photos, sourcescode.google
  17. VLC Player- version of the famous VLC player for android, sourceGit
  18. Milkytracker- Multi-platform music editor (tracker),port source codes
  19. progectM- Visualization of music, sourcesourceforge.net
  20. Micdroid- record your songs and create arrangements for them, sourcesGithub
  21. ampdroid- Program for remote control MediaPortal, sourcecode.google
  22. Dolphin player - Android video player with X86 architecture, sourcescode.google
  23. Online radio- A simple program to listen to online radio,code.google
  24. Apollo- Official music player CyanogenMod, sourceGithub
  25. Ampache provider- plugin that allows you to use Ampache from JustPlayer, sourceBitbucket
  26. JUST PLAYER- Ampache / OwnCloudBitbucket
  27. Rockbox- it seems the player is full of source codeGit
  28. Doomplay- Music player for android, sourceGithub

Contacts, calls, SMS / MMS (22 programs)
  1. Dialer one- Multilingual dialer with contact search, hosted herecode.google(looking for a copy of the source code)
  2. NubDial- "Zvonilka" with advanced functionality, source codescode.google
  3. Solvek faster- Convenient interface for USSD requests, sourcecode.google
  4. VideoTones- "video tones" instead of ringtones, sourcecode.google
  5. Saymyname dessert- Identification and reading aloud the caller, sourcecode.google
  6. myLock phone tools - BETA- Screen lock during a call, sourcecode.google
  7. Increasing ring- Volume up, sourceGithub
  8. Gravityringer- Allows you to turn off the sound of an incoming call, flipping the device, source codecode.google
  9. vCardIO- Utility for exporting / importing the address book into vCard format, source codecode.google
  10. Jsonbackup- Backup contacts, sourceGithub
  11. Scrollable ContactWidget- Widget contacts with scrolling, sourcecode.google
  12. MessagesWidget- Widget displays incoming SMS, source codecode.google
  13. SMS popup- SMS in a pop-up window with the ability to answer, sourcecode.google
  14. EasySMS- sends sms dialed in a web browser via phone, sourcecode.google
  15. SMS Backup- Transfer SMS to gmail account, sourcecode.google
  16. Call meter ngandCall Meter 3G (beta)- The program for calculating the cost of calls and SMS for a given period, the sourcecode.googlemovedGithub
  17. AndFire- SMS filtering, call blocking, firewall, FTP SMTP POP3 blocking, source codescode.google(source is searched)
  18. Writing a module for a finished program - an application for sending SMS through foreign services, source codescode.googlemovedGithubandGithub
  19. SMS Backup +- Create / restore SMS archive, sourceGithub
  20. SMS Key TM- reads from sms one-time passwords of banks and copies them to the buffer, sourcecode.google
  21. USSD Checker- Processing USSD responses, just an idea of ​​implementationProcessing USSD Responses
  22. Droid notify- Notification of missed calls and messages, sourcecode.google

Internet and communications (62 programs)
  1. wordpress- wordpress client for android, sourcetrac
  2. Foursquare- Social network, source codecode.google
  3. ttTumblr- Client for blogs on tumblr.com, sourceGithub
  4. VKontakte- Client VKontakte sourcecode.google
  5. Ljbeetle- LiveJournal application, sourcebitbucket
  6. Bogr- Program for reading bash.org.ru, sourcescode.google
  7. Rutracker downloader- Search and download content from rutracker.org, sourcecode.google
  8. DroidPres- software for automation of mobile commerce, source codecode.google
  9. i-jetty- Web-server for your device, sourcecode.google
  10. Fennec- Firefox port on Androyd, found how to get the source hereDeveloping Fennec for Android
  11. Offline browser- View HTML pages offline, sourceGithub
  12. Android VNC Viewer- VNC Viewer for Android, source codecode.google
  13. TunnelDroid- Connection Manager for starting / stopping / editing VPN, sourcesvn.sourceforge
  14. CSipSimple- Sip-client for Android, sourcecode.google
  15. Sipdroid- SIP client, sourcecode.google
  16. Connectbot- SSH client, local console, sourcecode.google
  17. APNdroid- Enable / disable APN, sourcecode.google
  18. Proxoid- Proxy server for Android, sourcecode.google
  19. ® ASProxy- Prescribing system proxies for various types of connections, sourceGithub
  20. Network Discovery- LAN scan, source codeGithub
  21. CIDR Calculator- Calculator IP subnets, sourcecode.google
  22. Wired Tether - Distributing Internet via USB, sourcecode.google
  23. Azilink- Android device as a USB modem, sourcecode.google
  24. ® Wireless Tether for Root Users- Sharing Internet access via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, sourcecode.google
  25. Wifi reassociate- fixes problems with Wifi, sourcecode.google
  26. Barnacle Wifi Tether- Internet distribution via Wi-Fi, source codeGithub
  27. AndroidTorrent- Torrent client sourcecode.google
  28. Bombus- Client for Jabber, sourcecode.google
  29. Yaxim- Jabber client, sourceGithub
  30. K-9 Mail- Mail client, sourcecode.googlemovedGithub
  31. Chrome to Phone (PC)- the program allows you to directly send links from computer to phone, sourcecode.google
  32. XBMC Remote for Android- Manage XMBC over Wi-Fi, sourcecode.googlemovedGithub
  33. Imsdroid- SIP / IMS client, source codecode.google
  34. XinkVPN- VPN connection manager, source codecode.googlemovedGithub
  35. Abyss Reader - Application for reading the best abyss bash.http://bash.org.ru/abyssbest. source codecode.google
  36. Bombusqd- XMPP / Jabber client, sourcecode.google
  37. Linphone- Internet phone using VoIP technology, sourceslinphone.org
  38. Wake on lan- Simple WoL client sourceGithub
  39. Downdroid- File Download Manager, sourcecode.google
  40. Xserverimplementation of the X Window System for Android, the sourcecode.google
  41. Agit- Git client for android, sourceGithub
  42. @Network Spoofer- sniffer, sourcebazaar.launchpad.net
  43. chord reader- Search chords for songs and base sourceGithub
  44. Swiftp- FTP server, sourcecode.google
  45. ® droid VNC server (Android VNC Server)- VNC server, sourceGithubfork of the projectcode.googlewhich is fork fromcode.google
  46. Android Webserver- simple web server, sourcecode.google
  47. ® TransProxy- Forced inclusion of http / https proxy, source code is looking for in the headerxda-developersor hereTransProxy3.zipandredsocks4transproxy3.zip
  48. GAE Proxy for Android - compress proxy server for android on GAE, sourcecode.google
  49. ® ProxyDroid- HTTP / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy with automatic inclusion by SSID, sourcecode.googlemovedGithub
  50. Link manager- handler URL links, sourceas an archive here
  51. Hubroid- regular client for GitHub, sourceGithub
  52. HabReader- Client for Habrahabr.ru, sourceGithub
  53. ® NetSpector Pro- Ad blocker, source availablekernel module
  54. androsd- http server run on android, source availablecode.google
  55. droid-copter- android based quadcopter, source availablecode.google
  56. EmWeather- weather widget, source availablecode.google
  57. Has it come?- mailing tracker, source codegithub.com
  58. Xabber- Jabber client, sourceGithub
  59. 2ch Browser- and the board will always be available from a heap of mirrors, source codesGithub
  60. Informal client forsavagemessiahzine.com- sourceGithub
  61. TD (TwitchDroid)- Able to download and play videos from Twitch, sourceGithub
  62. TempMail- Creation of temporary mailboxes, sourceGithub

System Utilities and Management (56 programs)
  1. JavaIDEdroid- we create own applications on android devices, source codescode.google
  2. Hacker's Keyboard- full keyboard, source codecode.google
  3. Jbak2 keyboard- Full-featured keyboard, source codeGithub
  4. Quick settings- Program for quick access to settings, sourcecode.googlemoved toGithub
  5. Type fresh- font replacement, source codeGithub
  6. Quickdroid- Quick search and launch sourcescode.google
  7. aLogCat- Program for keeping, saving and subsequent use of logs, sourcecode.google
  8. Android Log Collector- Displays the system log, sourcecode.google
  9. android-notifier-desktop- Pop-up messages about SMS, PC calls, sourcescode.google
  10. Netmeter- Program for monitoring the use of CPU and network sourcescode.google
  11. DiskUsage / SD Card- Diagram of files and folders on a flash drive, sourcecode.google
  12. homescreen 3D - 3D desktop- sourcecode.google
  13. Quick System Info- Quick access to system information, sourcescode.google
  14. Timeriffic- Change profiles on schedule, sourcecode.googleandcode.google
  15. CurrentWidget- Displays the current used and the battery charge sourcecode.google
  16. SDMove- analysis of applications for the possibility of transfer to SD, sourcecode.google
  17. Barcode scanner- Barcode scanner, source codecode.google
  18. ® andRootFile ® andMemory andTerm ® AndClear ® AndBox AndFire AndSQLite Andtask- a bunch of source programs in one placecode.googleuntil the corporation ("good?") removed it. source archive is searched.
  19. ADW.Launcher- Alternative home screen, sourceGithub
  20. Android Scripting Environment (ASE)- creation and editing of scripts, sourcecode.google
  21. pascal- pascal language interpreter for android, sourceGithub
  22. PP le compiler- Standard Pascal compiler Android, sourceGithub
  23. Java J2ME Runner- Installation and use of java applications on Android,source code
  24. Ghost commander- File manager with two panels, sourcesvn.sourceforge
  25. ® Permissions Denied- Selective withdrawal of permissions from programs, sourcescode.google
  26. Any Soft Keyboard- Virtual keyboard, sourcecode.googlemoved toGithub
  27. AndroidMono - Port Mono for Android, sourceGithub
  28. IDEaS- development environment for ActionScript on Android, sourcecode.google
  29. taTextDiff- View changes in two files, sourcetaTextDiff_1-1-1_src
  30. OS Monitor- Monitoring system. List of processes, connection to networks, sourcecode.google
  31. Android CodePad- Code viewer, source codecode.google
  32. Narr codepad- Code viewer, source codecode.google
  33. Githubviewer- View the code hosted on GitHub, sourceGitHub.com
  34. ® PropEditor- Simple build.prop editor, sourcecode.googlemoved toGithub
  35. Nettts- Remote use of TTS engine Android'a, sourceGithub
  36. ® AndroSS- The program for taking screenshots, sourceGithub
  37. Terminal IDE- a bunch of VIM + bash + compiler Java + ... + terminal emulator or another Open Source Java IDE, the source code is available as archives herecode.google
  38. Android Terminal Emulator- terminal emulator, source codeGithub
  39. ® ENGENGIS- a set of scripts and tweaks, hosted herecode.google(source archive is searched)
  40. Sendtosd- Send files to SD card, sourcecode.google
  41. Moss- [Widg] Conky for Android, sourceGithub
  42. 0-click root for Meizu M9- root in one click for Meizu M9 (we change the exploit, we rivet the prog for your phone), the sourcesGithub
  43. Recovery flasher- flash recovery (one click root), sourcecode.google
  44. Barcode generator- QR code generator, source codecode.google
  45. Open Manager for Tablets- fast file manager for tablets, sourcesGithuborGithub
  46. ® adbWireless- wireless connection to adb, sourceGithub
  47. ® BusyBox- Installer BusyBox, sourcecode.google
  48. CPU Status LED- Display CPU, source codecode.google
  49. ZXing Test- Barcode scanner test, source codecode.google
  50. aSQLiteManager- SQLite manager for Android, sourcesourceforge
  51. QEMU on adroidandBOCHS for AndroidandQEMU for Android- Pentium PC emulator for Android, source code search in the topic header
  52. Limbo PC Emulator (QEMU x86)- Pentium PC emulator for Android, sourcecode.google
  53. PlasmaGL Live WallpaperandHypnoSpiral- made on the basis of two projects, sourcecode.googleandgithub.com
  54. Android File Explore - File Browser, SourceGithub
  55. Relaunch- Launcher, sourceGithub
  56. Obsqr QR Scanner- fast and compact QR code scanner, source codebitbucket

Other programs (130 programs)
  1. Simple Loan Calculator - Simple Loan Calculator- sourcecode.google
  2. KHL Scores- Results of matches of the Continental Hockey League live, sourceGithub
  3. Tricorder- "tricorder" from the movie Star Trek, sourcecode.google
  4. Pedometer- Counting steps using accelerometer source codescode.googlemoved toGithub
  5. Libra- Weight Manager, source codecode.google(source is searched)
  6. Bluetooth GPS for Android- use of external BT GPS receivers, sourcessvn.sourceforge
  7. RemoteDroid - turns your phone into a wireless keyboard and mouse, source codecode.google
  8. aDosBox- DOS Emulator (windows works), sourcecode.google
  9. Audalyzer- audio frequency analyzer, sourcecode.google
  10. Dreamdroid- a program for managing satellite tuners Dreambox, sourcesGithub
  11. Bluegps4droid- Applications for connecting an external bluetooth GPS receiver, sourcesgit.sourceforge
  12. CalcPipe- calculator for calculating the mass of pipes, sourcesCalcPipe_src.rar
  13. Cupcake, Donut launcher- Cupcake and Donut style launcher for Android 2.1+, sourcescode.google
  14. Obsqr- QR code scanner, source codeBitbucket
  15. Emumaster- emulator of popular game consoles (Harmattan), source codesBitbucket
  16. Japanese Traditional Time- Traditional Japanese time, source codeGithub
  17. Apptracker- displays frequently used applications, source codeGithub
  18. KeepScore- Helps to track player points during card games and other games, sourcesGithub
  19. Japanese Name Converter- translation of names into Japanese, source codeGithub
  20. ® BlueCtrl - Bluetooth input device emulator- for remote control of devices via bluetooth, sourceGithub
  21. Draw Your Notes- reminder with the ability to draw your notes, sourcenotedraw.rar
  22. KReader- Unofficial reader Comicsbook.ru, Source Codeattachmentandserver
  23. Blue stripe battery widget- Neon battery widget, Source code is available on demand
  24. RosYama- Application for uploading photos of Russian holes on the roads for service, sourceGithub
  25. Testing Box2D- A simple application for testing the demo Box2D physics engine, source codecode.google
  26. King James the Bible- King James Version of the Biblecode.google
  27. Font Vending- more fonts in your applications, sourcecode.google
  28. OCaml Toplevel on Android- OCaml interactive mode or interpreter, sourceBitbucket
  29. Scheme REPL Module- Scheme eval-service for the REPL app, sourceBitbucket
  30. Mobilna poraba- shopping tracker, source codeBitbucket
  31. pyLoad- client for the pyLoad Download Manager, sourceBitbucket
  32. Another Clock Widget- pretty watch, sourceBitbucket
  33. PowerAMP NP plug-in for twicca- PowerAMP NP plugin for twicca, sourcesBitbucket
  34. BusyBox Installer- Busybox installer, sourceBitbucket
  35. Handy locator- sending coordinates for the arrival of SMS, sourceBitbucket
  36. bitbeaker- client for Bitbucket.org, sourceBitbucket
  37. Obsqr QR Scanner- fast and compact QR code scanner, source codeBitbucket
  38. Heart valentine battery- A simple indicator of the battery level, source codeBitbucket
  39. Brainfuck REPL Module- Brainfuck eval-service for the REPL app, sourceBitbucket
  40. Urecord- record uncompressed sound source codeBitbucket
  41. Score- goal counter, source codeBitbucket
  42. Tvrecorder- record of transfers from DVB- (C | S | T) of the receiver, source codesBitbucket
  43. Dupacount- timer, sourceBitbucket
  44. Nutiteq Maps SDK demoNutiteq Mapping SDK, source codeBitbucket
  45. RepoMan- free code repository manager for Bitbucket and Github, sourceBitbucket
  46. Type Sea Monsters Away- game, sourceBitbucket
  47. Mini call widget- widget for quick calls, sourcesBitbucket
  48. Shopping List- Generate random shopping lists, sourcesBitbucket
  49. Regenradar bonn- weather radar, sourceBitbucket
  50. Photo thrower- You can share photos via NFC / QR code., SourcesBitbucket
  51. GOdroid- LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT 2.0 remote control for Android, sourceBitbucket
  52. Talalarmo- tiny alarm clock with minimalistic design, sourceBitbucket
  53. Cupón de la Once- coupon manager, sourceBitbucket
  54. Connect Libraries- manages your books with Google Books, sourcesBitbucket
  55. TiCustomMenu- framework built using commonJS and a custom navigation system, sourcesBitbucket
  56. When & where- definition of a place close to everyone, sourcesBitbucket
  57. Teatime- tea cooling timer, sourcesBitbucket
  58. Mini Status Widget- switching Wifi, Bluetooth and Airplane Mode and also showing the battery level, sourcesBitbucket
  59. CS Travel Guide- a guide to Berlin, sourceBitbucket
  60. Car report- calculator of the cost of the car sourceBitbucket
  61. Vibrator- see the type of vibration during alerts, sourcecode.google
  62. Groundwork- sharing screen by Wi-Fi, sourcecode.google
  63. Sensor Teleop (App Chooser)- remote for robot vacuum cleaner, sourcecode.google
  64. HS-Bremen Guide- A guide for the University of Applied Science in Bremen, source codecode.google
  65. Buddy scanner- identification of persons in the photograph, the sourcecode.google
  66. Betaville- management of desktop applications, source codescode.google
  67. UbiComp For All- test application with different view sourcescode.google
  68. Save My Apps- displays installed applications, sourcecode.google
  69. Moon Phases and Zodiac- Lunar calendar, sourcescode.google
  70. Boxee / XBMC Remote- Remote control for Boxee, sourcecode.google
  71. SSH Tunnel- create SSH tunnel, need root, sourcecode.google
  72. yozi- navigator with maps Ozi Explorer formats, sourcescode.google
  73. Diktofon- voice recorder with word detector, sourcecode.google
  74. uulmLogin- autologin in Uni Ulm Wifi Network, sourcescode.google
  75. OpenFONMaps- FONMaps + OpenStreetMap, sourcecode.google
  76. Bluetooth Device Picker- action to pick a bluetooth device, sourcescode.google
  77. tAIR Companion App- Android App Inventor Repository located athttp://www.tAIR.infosource codescode.google
  78. Vincent- work on CIFS / Windows protocol, sourcecode.google
  79. Currency Rates- currency rates widget, sourcecode.google
  80. Logcat to UDP- send email to UDP port or share it via email, bluetooth, etc, sourcecode.google
  81. Check Web Redirect- razvrachivaet short links, sourcecode.google
  82. Pifeb- Plurk Icons For Everybody, source codecode.google
  83. Quick Settings Application- application of quick access to settings, sourcescode.google
  84. Sleep metronome- metronome for sleep, sourcecode.google
  85. TalkMyPhone- control of the phone through gtalk, sourcecode.google
  86. PSICQUIC Client- Accesses Molecular Interaction data, sourcescode.google
  87. My tracks- GPS track recording, source codecode.google
  88. OsmAnd +- open navigation application with raster and vector maps, source codescode.google
  89. Auto bright- enables / disables the displays Automatic Brightness setting, sourcescode.google
  90. Gesturin- Input method for the android using gestures, sourcecode.google
  91. Anybalance- The balance of the phone is always on the screen, only the sources of the data providers are availablecode.google
  92. Addi- Mobile MathLab, sourcecode.google
  93. Sofia Public Transport Nav- transport to Sophie, sourcecode.google
  94. APV PDF Viewer- PDF viewer, source codecode.google
  95. Androminion- game, sourcecode.google
  96. Netsentry- traffic counter, source codecode.google
  97. Bulgarian Keyboard 2- Bulgarian keyboard, sourcecode.google
  98. Newton's cradle- Newton's Cradle model, source codecode.google
  99. Watts- battery saver, source codecode.google
  100. Boxee Remote by supware.net- Boxee control, source codecode.google
  101. Bookmark Tree Manager- the portal to your web links, sourcescode.google
  102. mSPDict- Turkish dictionary, sourcecode.google
  103. Ubuntu countdown widget- countdown to Ubunu releases, sourcecode.google
  104. OI File Manager- file manager, sourceGithub
  105. OI Shopping list- shopping lists, sourceGithub
  106. OI Notepad- notebook, sourceGithub
  107. OI Safe- crypto container with AES encryption, sourcesGithub
  108. OI About- single window "About the application" sourceGithub
  109. Oi flashlight- flashlight sourceGithub
  110. ZANavi for Android- Navigator with offline maps, sourceSvn
  111. Groundhog Usenet Reader- app to read Usenet newsgroups, sourcelaunchpad.net
  112. Modbus-Droid- checking server availability via TCP, sourcelaunchpad.net
  113. Tweetycloud- cloud tweets, sourcelaunchpad.net
  114. OMG! Ubuntu!- something about ubuntu, sourcelaunchpad.net
  115. TransDroid- when the bus arrives, the sourcelaunchpad.net
  116. Bluetooth viewer- shows packets transmitted via Bluetooth, sourcelaunchpad.net
  117. CrypticSMS- encrypts / decrypts for software such as Gmail, SMS, Google Voice, sourceslaunchpad.net
  118. Fluid nexus- mobile messaging without centralized networks, sourcesGithubandlaunchpad.net
  119. Openrocket- rocket simulator for rocket models, source codessourceforge.net
  120. Android Plot- A small convenient library for drawing graphs, sourcesSvn
  121. Achartengine- A more complex library for drawing graphs, sourcecode.google.com
  122. a-simple-2d-plot-class- A simple class for drawing graphs, sourceGraphButton.zip
  123. 5 kopecks- [Widg] Widget application for daily accounting of cash expenses., sourcesGithub
  124. Market Helper- Supplement for ROM Toolbox Pro, sourcebitbucket.org
  125. Busybox pro- BusyBox, sourcecode.google
  126. Diskusage- DiskUsage, sourcecode.google
  127. YouTube downloader- YouTube Downloader version 3.5.4, sourcesourceforge
  128. Droid watcher- View incoming SMS via the Internet and store them in the phone’s memory, source codeGithub
  129. AROMA Installer- update-binary modification, sourceGithub
  130. AROMA FileManager- File manager for recovery, sourceGithub
  131. ASNE- Modular library for connecting social networks, source codeGithub

Programs for PC (2 programs)
  1. TFS Client- Android client for Team Foundation Server 2010, server sourcescodeplex.comavailable bysvn
  2. Droid Explorer (PC)- advanced explorer for android devices, server sourcescodeplex.com

Android - games (43 programs)
  1. TiltMazes [G-sensor]- sourcecode.google
  2. Quake 3 (kwaak3)- as without him, the sourcecode.google
  3. Divide and Conquer!- sourcecode.google
  4. TiltLander [G-sensor]- sourcecode.google(source is searched)
  5. Starcraft- sourcecode.google
  6. Bulls and cows- sourcecode.google
  7. Memo game- sourcecode.google
  8. Opensudoku- sourcecode.googlemoved toGithub
  9. Tic-tac-toe- sourcecode.google(squeezed source)
  10. Xrace [3D]- sourcecode.google
  11. Solitaire- sourcecode.google
  12. Free heroes 2 [G-sensor]- source hid heresvn.sourceforge
  13. ScummVM- sourcesvn.sourceforge
  14. GOdroid- sourcesvn.sourceforge
  15. Nethack- sourcecode.google
  16. Gemrb- sourcesvn.sourceforge
  17. QSP - text game player for AndroidorQuest player- sourcecode.google
  18. Android FreeCiv developer preview- source code is looking athome pagethanks, we saymyandroidmarketacc
  19. MineDroid [3D]- sourcecode.google
  20. Scrambled net- sourcecode.google
  21. The elements- sourcecode.google
  22. Andor's trail- sourcecode.google
  23. OpenTyrian [G-sensor]- sourceGithub
  24. INSTEAD- sourcecode.googleorcode.google
  25. Twisty - sourcecode.google
  26. UFO Alien Invasion [3D]- sourcegit.sourceforge
  27. Openpref- sourcegit.sourceforge
  28. Ultima 7 Exult- sourcesvn.sourceforge
  29. Replica Island- sourcecode.google
  30. PuzzLandMultiBricks Free- open source 2D / 3D engines and several games on it. Sources onwww.linderdaum.com
  31. Skeleton keyandCryptosefromInsurgent games, everyone would do that, open source when they stop the development of the project.
  32. AndroidGamedev- recommend to all beginning igrodelam.
  33. GL TRON- sourceGithub
  34. Cooking- sourceGithub
  35. OpenArena [3D, Online]- sourceGithubandsvn.sourceforge
  36. DOOM, Port Duma for Android- sourcecode.google
  37. USP - ZX Spectrum Emulator- sourcecode.google
  38. qb - 3d puzzle game- sourcegithub.com
  39. Zombie EXcape- based on sourceUIToolkit for Unity
  40. Clover- sourcegithub.com
  41. SCP-087B [3D]- sourceSCP-087.rarandSCP-087B.rar
  42. Lights Out game for Android- sourcecode.google
  43. Mahjongg Builder is a collection of 19 solitaire games- sourcecode.google

To help developers (35 programs)
  1. AIDE - Android Java IDE- Integrated Development Environment
  2. DroidDevelop - we program on the Android device under it
  3. Terminal IDE- a bunch of VIM + bash + compiler Java + ... + terminal emulator or another Open Source Java IDE, sourcecode.google
  4. Android java editor- To pick up the source from SVN and compile without having access to the bb.
  5. Agit- Git client for android, sourceGithub
  6. Githubviewer- View the code hosted on GitHub, sourceGitHub.com
  7. Hubroid- regular client for GitHub, sourceGithub
  8. Gh4a- regular client for GitHub, sourceGitHub.com
  9. JavaIDEdroid- we create own applications on android devices, source codescode.google
  10. DroidEdit (free code editor), Touchqode, 920 Text EditorandCode peeker- A couple of source code editors with and without syntax highlighting.
  11. Hacker's Keyboard- full keyboard, source codecode.google
  12. C4droid- C compiler (and C ++) for Android
  13. Android Terminal Emulator- terminal emulator, source codeGithub
  14. IDEdroid- Cloud On-line compiler, with a great code editor,IDEdroid
  15. sourceLair- Cloud On-line compiler,sourceLair
  16. C Compiler- GCC compiler port, not free, but free.
  17. PascalGUI- Pascal on Android is not free and paid but for programmers the same.
  18. PP le compiler- Standard Pascal compiler Android, sourceGithub
  19. Xserverimplementation of the X Window System for Android, the sourcecode.google
  20. ® AndroidDebugger- Debugging java-programs on the Android device itself.
  21. Thinking space- Communication diagrams
  22. AnDroidDraw- Preview of graphical interfaces on Android devices.
  23. Bitbeaker- client for BitBeaker hosting, sourcebitbucket.org
  24. Mercury (beta)- client for mercurial
  25. Subdroid- client for SVN, sourcesourceforge.net
  26. Apktool.- program for decompiling APK files on your smartphone (tablet), source codescode.google.com
  27. ZipSigner- program for signing Zip, Apk right on your Android device, sourcecode.google.com
  28. Gidder- Git server, sourcegithub.com
  29. Git touch viewer- git commit viewer
  30. Git- Git client sourcegithub.com
  31. SGit- Git client sourcegithub.com
  32. Litgit- Git client sourcegithub.com
  33. chromeadb- ADB client in chrome, sourcegithub.com
  34. GNU Emacs- GNU Emacs ported to Android, sourcegithub.com
  35. Axel- xml editor, sourcegithub.com

The catalog will be updated as new programs are discovered.

Questions related to programming please discuss here ->Programming on the PDA

Engines to create games

Post has been editedmm3 - 20.03.16, 21:04
Reason for editing: Writeily Pro, Markdown Editor
mm3
Message#42
28.09.11, 15:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 306

Yukooo @ 09/27/2011, 19:18*
Well, if without TortoiseSVN, is it impossible to download?

: i-m_so_happy: go hereSvnchoose any SVN client you like and download it with the help of it, but you can not even hope for a small link to download the archive of source codes with one file.

--------------------
asse
Message#43
28.09.11, 19:40
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 28.01.11
HTC Legend

can anyone suggest a client source for reading news from the site? supposedly this -applications
mm3
Message#44
28.09.11, 21:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 306

asse @ 09/28/2011, 20:40*
can anyone suggest a client source for reading news from the site? as like, such an application

we can assume that this is a regular RSS reader and the news it takes withhttp://www.vesti.ru/vesti.rss

--------------------
nitzshe
Message#45
29.09.11, 00:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Check in: 15.08.10

yukooo @ 9/27/2011, 18:18*
Well, if without TortoiseSVN, is it impossible to download?

source - browse and the entire project structure opens on the web

Post has been editednitzshe - 29.09.11, 12:28
vsu.box
Message#46
05.10.11, 15:07
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 24.06.10

Here is the repository of open source projects.
Even an analogue of its market is.
Android FOSS Repository
Who will fill the list of applications here?
mm3
Message#47
05.10.11, 20:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 306

vsu.box @ 10/05/2011, 16:07*
Here is the repository of open source projects. There is even an analogue of its market. Android FOSS Repository. Who will fill the list of applications here?

If you wish to add to the list in this repository of open source projects, you can submit requests tosubmission-queue.
If you find there is a project that is not in this directory, you can unsubscribe from this in this thread, I will add it to the directory. And ideally, also create a forum thread.savagemessiahzine.com, with the program description (discussion, testing by forum users, etc.).
All in your hands.

--------------------
igoRRRek
Message#48
11.10.11, 11:44
I am old, I am old, I am superstar
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 2103
Check in: 22.04.10
Amoi N828

Contacts, calls, SMS / MMS
SMS Key TM
SMS Key TM
Source:http://bankdroid.googlecode.com/

--------------------
My Searchlights:Call dispatcher | Uber ID | MNP Helper
ProstoDev
Message#49
19.10.11, 00:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 10.10.11
LG G2

nitzshe
Message#50
09.12.11, 21:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 172

Open Source linphone client sip project:
http://www.linphone.org/eng/download/git.html
CorporateShark
Message#51
14.12.11, 10:42
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 07.06.11
Google galaxy nexus

Android games
Linderdaum Engine - open source 2D / 3D engines and several games on it. Sources onwww.linderdaum.com
lllooolll
Message#52
18.01.12, 16:55
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 18.01.12

People, no one came across the source of the application, which uses the coordinates of the current location (from the GPS receiver) and shows a point on Googlemaps or somewhere else ...
And yet, an application that reads an SMS message and takes from it the information about the coordinates?
really needed
anto111ka
Message#53
25.01.12, 21:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 23.03.09

I don’t understand at all, I haven’t yet been able to download any source code to open and edit it, say in Eclipse ... Or am I missing something how to use these sources in general?
sattan01
Message#54
28.01.12, 03:15
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 28.09.10
Meizu 16th 8/128

Most likely there are attached files, R.java class, which you do not download (they are simply not available for download;)).
Try something simple.

Here is another resource not developed yet, but it may come in handy.
z-droid
Nar4
Message#55
09.02.12, 17:16
status
[offline]

Messages 622
Check in: 17.04.11
Digma iDx10 3G

And will not someone send me ;-) by the link to the resource, which tells in detail what programs are included in the stock firmware Samsunga? Specifically!
Everyone has long known that Camera.apk is a program that, in fact, allows us to use a camera on a TV set; Calculator.apk is a familiar calculator for everyone; DialerTabActivity.apk - this is what we dial numbers and call, etc., etc.
But what kind of pepper, for example, DownloadProvider.apk? Or LogsProvider.apk? And what is Phone_Util.apk responsible for?
I guess that QuickPanelSettings.apk will ensure the operation of the curtain ... and maybe the status bar?
In short, people, didn’t you see a detailed alignment of a thread of an intelligent guy about this? Give a link, please.
Surely on our forum somewhere there!

I have the intention to duplicate the message in other branches of the forum, because I'm not sure that I wrote exactly where I needed to. Moderators - my apologies

--------------------
DarkGoodWIN
Message#56
13.02.12, 16:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 14.11.11
Archos 70 Internet Tablet FS

Maddaniell
Message#57
19.02.12, 13:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Check in: 06.09.11
LG Optimus G

People who can throw the source to unty3d any RPG from 1 or 3 persons? I am not going to copy, I want to look at what for
Sick s
Message#58
02.03.12, 07:51
Experimenter
[offline]

Messages 531
Check in: 22.01.11
Apple iPhone 5s

I think it's worth adding source to the headerInsurgent games

Skeleton key
Cryptose

Material takenfrom here

Post has been editedSick s - 02.03.12, 07:51

--------------------
shururik
Message#59
03.03.12, 21:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 28.02.08
Google nexus 7

You are welcome! Make someone a video instruction "How to import a project from google code to eclipse". What just did not try - does not work!

--------------------
HTC Inc S 2.3.7, HTC Gratia 2.3.7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
nitzshe
Message#60
04.03.12, 04:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 172

shururik @ 3.3.2012, 18:41*
You are welcome! Make someone a video instruction "How to import a project from google code to eclipse". What just did not try - does not work!

and what exactly did not try? The plugin for svn also did not try?
shururik
Message#61
04.03.12, 12:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 28.02.08
Google nexus 7

Nitzshe @ 03/04/2012, 05:24*
and what exactly did not try? The plugin for svn also did not try?

I do not understand how to use it! Take someone off the screencast! You are welcome!

--------------------
HTC Inc S 2.3.7, HTC Gratia 2.3.7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

17 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 15:02