> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

RAGE HD | [IPhone] [iPad] Q3 engine

Rep: (32)
RAGE HD
version: 2.9

Last update of the game in the header:18.03.2015

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
3D - action.

Description:
In his speech at QuakeCon 2010, the head of id Software demonstrated the work of his new RAGE project on the iPhone. Despite the rather modest by modern standards computing capabilities of a mobile device, the game showed an impressive 60 frames per second.
RAGE is the new brainchild of the founders of the 3D-Action genre. The game, published by Bethesda Softworks, is a mix of first-person shooter and racing with elements of role-playing in a post-apocalyptic world. Developers drew inspiration from Mad Max movies and Fallout games. Impact on the racing component of the game had such projects as MotorStorm and BurnOut. The development has been ongoing for more than 3 years, and the heart of the product is the new cross-platform id Tech 5 engine.
The demonstration of id Tech 5 capabilities, conducted by Carmack, may well claim the title of the most impressive technology of those that we have already seen on the iPhone. It works on the iPhone 4, but can easily be launched on the iPhone 3GS, and the visual effects are as good as the games on the PlayStation 2 and XBox, and the engine is likely to cope with most modern games for these platforms if they were ported to the iPhone.
Later, Carmack explained to impressed viewers that the demonstration shown was not full id Tech 5, but a special technological development that uses some of the elements of the new engine, (for example, megatextures), written specifically for the iPhone. The full version of the engine will be used in PC and console editions of the game RAGE.
Thus, the first game of the RAGE series, designed for iPhone / iPod Touch, is like a small demonstration of the new features of the new title, in anticipation of the release of a large game for various platforms next year.
There are high hopes for the game, and players all over the world, as each id Software product, in addition to impressive technologies, has unique features. The developers promise that RAGE will be the first game in which they can abandon the usual linear corridors and adopt the style of successful projects such as BioShock and Crysis.

Video

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rage-hd/id400707675?mt=8

Download: Version 2.9
Archive

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 18.03.15, 21:03
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (84)
good, I liked the game.

Rep: (307)
Question to those who have already played a game: it is possible to walk or rail? Great location?

Rep: (5)
Question to those who have already played a game: it is possible to walk or rail? Great location?

Game rail, you can only move the sight, to evade, to take ammo / money, and so on. Levels quite interesting. In general, the game is good, I liked it, again, dynamic. Play both at the gaming machine;)

Rep: (95)
In both topics about the game a bunch of "debriefing" and no reviews of the game ... well, then I'll be the first one) of the game, after watching the demo video and screenshots, I personally do not expect anything extraordinary: shabby texture and rail the system is in no way excited my imagination. I downloaded and installed the game by 2 reasons: 1. For objectivity's sake it should be noted that this project was one of the most anticipated on iOS, so at least cost to do a little "crash test" on "whether the expectations of millions justified"; 2. The game was released in 2 versions, one of which is "HD", and me as the owner, 4-ki was interesting to see the graphics performance of the product. We go further: an intriguing size of downloadable file to 743 MB gives hope that it can still not in vain waiting for ... installation, start-up ... and then slowly start falling bricks mighty walls of stereotypes ... View video with an introductory briefing on the picturesque leading "Mutant Bash TV Show", and most importantly its graphic design, made a very good impression and hope instilled light of the fact that the graphics in the game will be at the same level, but the beginning of the gameplay slightly justified this hope ... though .. .All the key word of the previous sentence yavl etsya "slightly" because graphics in RAGE simply can not fail to please! Magnificent detail textures and patterns, the striking realism of the movements of your opponents mutant + hurricane gameplay make for me "RAGE" leader in the genre of action today! In one breath passed all level 3, and 1 level mode "TUTORIAL" and only then stopped, because shooting mutants addictive and a great implementation of the "post-apocalyptic" atmosphere (moderately spiced sarcastic banter in the face of the fat-instigators and spectators cheering you at the beginning and end of the level), casting masterpiece "of Fallout" makes dive into the shattered world "the RAGE" head ! My rating of 5 out of 5. The game from the category of "Must Have".

Rep: (362)
elvispreasley
I can not share your enthusiasm ...
Because of the rail system, it is all the more drawn to the techno demo rather than a full game ...
Such a system is relevant to slot machines, guns, and now because of the death of boredom turns.

Picture super!
The gameplay is very quickly bored, he went 2 levels, demolished.
HD screenshots version
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSummoner - 18.11.10, 14:10

Rep: (1122)
Rail games - this is a feature on the touchscreen competent ... I do not understand how someone is playing such games, so even with the independent motion control ... in games of first-person necessarily must be Claudia and rat so here the rails - it's just a competent balance for touchscreen ...

ps
C am confused with the two themes of the pro game)

Post has been editedMadfile - 18.11.10, 14:59

Rep: (10)
I never liked Doom resurrection, but like Rage suddenly very dynamic shooter with excellent shrafikoy. If you could also walk to - it would be unrealistic to cool. It may appear when our original devaysakh rage)

Rep: (581)
info.plist for HD run on older devaysakh: Info.rar (822 bytes) Max downloads: 5

Prompt, it turns out, you can start an HD version on the 3GS? How would it look? Brakes?

Rep: (159)
Just let down his inside ipa-app-file in the folder, replacing the original, and then install the game.
PS this is not the game itself, and it's kind of like a demonstration (ie moving id tech5) The game itself is h-h a year can get)

Post has been editedDon P! DRO - 18.11.10, 15:58

Rep: (146)
HD and so designed to 3Gs, iPod Touch 3G and above, ie, works on 3Gs initially and no substitutions do inappropriately at high speed

Post has been editediSeven - 21.11.10, 04:51

Rep: (0)
How much it weighs installed?

Post has been editedvany !!! - 18.11.10, 17:11

Rep: (5)
vany !!! @ 18.11.2010, 16:01*
How much it weighs installed?

787mb regular version, but itunes requires 900MB for installation.

Rep: (1)
very gud Kravis!

Rep: (0)
all 3 missions :(

Rep: (446)
I downloaded the regular version, and I can say just super! Really liked the graphics and gameplay!
If only she was not a rail ...

Rep: (18)
The same stuff as epik.Tam monsters there, everything is made for you. All snes.Imho best shooter is new.
Anyway, who wants to update the device does not advise until 4 ku brat.Pod him anything interesting yet

Post has been editedGAFULA - 18.11.10, 21:35

Rep: (159)
GAFULA, OMG, epic - all test anril Engin 3, which is quite a personal rail shooter.
The taste and color ...

Post has been editedDon P! DRO - 18.11.10, 21:41

Rep: (362)
People, well, have you ever seen a normal game on 3 levels and 10 minutes of passage? : \
This is not a complete game, but rather a techno demo.
Simply, unlike the Epic Citadel, then the developers have decided to cut down some money on demo, stuffing to 2-3 zombies.
Complete game on this engine then will cost $ 8-10

Rep: (446)
Summoner @ 18.11.2010, 19:44*
This is not a complete game, but rather a techno demo.

I think many have already understood it! But if further engine-based games will be rail stupid IMHO.

Post has been editedSpangron - 18.11.10, 22:05

Rep: (51)
Indeed, not a game - a demo. No bosses at the end of levels, monotonous gameplay, 3 types of monster. Tactics reduced to the level of the shooting range. Not enough RPG elements: the selection of weapons, upgrades, armor purchase. If the card introduced in the rail shooter, and it would be interesting to have become. 2 of 5 shorter. Advertisement PC games, and raw engine which decided to cut money

Post has been editedaiti1980 - 18.11.10, 22:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 7:53