> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

LaunchKey | menu button "Search"

Rep: (586)
Launchkey
Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:27.09.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Menu button "Search".

Description:
A short press "Search" continues to perform a standard function, and long press the developer proposes to appoint appelflap something to your taste. LaunchKey help in this program.
You can select any action: launch of a specific application, the system function (on / off Bluetooth, WiFi, mode "on the plane," etc.), or call your menu. To get started, enough to install the program, click on "Search" and keep a few seconds. Then, in the menu that appears, select LaunchKey and set as default:
Launch a customizable shortcut menu, apps or system functions by pressing-and-holding the hardware search button.
Implemented system functions:
* Bluetooth, Wifi, Aiplane mode toggle
* Switch to home screen
more to come
Droid x / 2 users: * first * install "homesmack" to unleash the long press search button on your device.
Latest version: 1.2 - Now with Customizable shortcut menu (for all Android versions

Homepage: http://twitter.com/beansoft

Additional Information
Attached Image
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.4 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2057271/com.beansoft.launchkey_1.4.apk
Russian Version 1.4 LaunchKey (Post # 20249761)
Past versions:
version: 1.2 Attached filecom.beansoft.launchkey.v1.2.apk (54.56 KB)

Post has been editedGerekMDRus - 11.03.13, 03:58
Reason for editing: Russian version

Rep: (0)
and it is impossible to assign the action to a short press? or even disable this search nafig ...

crashes with an error

Rep: (144)
Tasker more than pays for this functional, IMHO.

Rep: (281)
On my camera as the calling and called.
Does not work

Rep: (120)
OnSamsung Galaxy Tab , OS 2.2 works fine. Said one drawback, if the text of the icon in two lines, the bottom line is prescribed is not the whole, ie, the lower part is cut by half the letters.
But overall not bad, its functions are performed.

slider999,
carefully read the description and then unsubscribe, where you saw there something about the camera button "long click on the button" Search ""

Post has been editedGerekMDRus - 18.11.10, 13:20

Rep: (1)
I have everything working without errors. Convenient prog.

Rep: (38)
Powered otlichno.Ochen convenient.

Rep: (3)
softina good, convenient when all the right hand;)
N1 2.2

rsdn @ 17.11.2010, 13:12*
and it is impossible to assign the action to a short press? or even disable this search nafig ...

Join. Constantly I hurt the palm of the button, when I climb in the opposite corner of the screen;)

Rep: (24)
I have no program works with remapping the search button. All set, is assigned, but only to find out when pressed.

Rep: (38)
kugesi
kugesi @ 19.11.2010, 16:30*
I have no program works with remapping the search button. All set, is assigned, but only to find out when pressed.

It is not necessary to press and hold.

elegant works

accr error

Rep: (591)
Excellent prog. Acer Liquid all with a bang! Sorry to put a plus sign in the urine until enough forces both dial + with me.

Gray_AHAHAC,

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

but you can not ask for Modera, not too much I need this+ lanchkey for me plyusanul max Chela 2-a: D

Post has been editedGerekMDRus - 21.11.10, 20:34

Rep: (18)

You can not. Guglovtsy very tough hammered the button in the system and it can not change. In any case, there is no way.

Ehhh but could windsurfing with buttons that you want to do ..

Rep: (281)
Yes, to find works fine. I would like to assign to searchturn screen. What program can do that?

Thank you for a program, finally, this button will be required: happy:

If she is still able to set the function on / off APN markups prices would not be.

Post has been editedbloodring - 23.11.10, 11:30

bloodring,
there are also a bunch of widgets on / off APN for exampleExtended controls

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 12:32