> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MathPac Calculator w / Graphing | Dorogushchy calculator with graphics

Rep: (586)
MathPac Calculator w / Graphing
Version: 11.5.5

Last update of the program in the header:02.02.2017

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Calculator for plotting.

Description:
- extensive charting capabilities
- mathematical package

MathPac includes: onscreen, text and picture clues, zoom, pan, graphing, table view.

calculates: minima, maxima, and intersection points of intersection, derivatives, limits, and the integrals factorial, angular coefficients sequence, matrix operations, decreasing, complex numbers, and degrees radians.
Translation description:o4kareg
-Comprehensive Graphing-
-Mathematics Package-

MathPac offers: On-Screen Help, & Word prompts ... Graphs w / Evaluate, Zoom, Pan, Trace, Min, Max, Intercepts, Intersections, Tableview, dy / dx, Limits, Integrals
Also
Factors, Slope-EQ, Sequences, Sums, Matrix Operations, Regressions, Complex numbers,
Degrees & Radians.

Russian interface: Not

Homepage: http://mobilecaltronics.com/Mobile_View.html
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...nics.calculator

Download:
Version: 11.5.5 Patched MathPac Calculator w / Graphing (Post Alex0047 # 57902149)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 02.02.17, 22:57
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (6)
Many thanks for a program. What I was looking for.

Posted 16-11-2010, 14:34:

Just I have not found how there limits to consider. Could you tell?

Rep: (-12)
kafatron @ 16.11.2010, 14:34*
Just I have not found how there limits to consider. Could you tell?

join in

Rep: (3)
Seems to complete the work required cache

artemas4,
cache for the calculator: rofl:

Rep: (4)
Market Price: $ 14.99

pfff ... for the money I'll find the derivative, critical points, points min \ max, extremes Fun-tion, limit, etc. and etc: superman:

Mizuka @ 16.11.2010, 23:15*
pfff ... for the money I'll find the derivative, critical points, points min \ max, extremes Fun-tion, limit, etc. and etc.

Oh, well, people do not zhlobtes! 450 rubles are not that money for the desired application. Not to say that such a program and necessary, but it is impossible to say useless. Consider manually ktozh against. Generally it is the students and helpful. A pro hardly entrust calculation calculator. As for cost, it is most often the cost of the program's all the same for the most part for the developer token, and rather serves for the moral incentive to further develop the program.
Sorry for offtopic

Rep: (20)
starfair @ 17.11.2010, 09:30*
450 rubles are not that money for the desired application

starfair @ 17.11.2010, 09:30*
Not to say that such a program is necessary and,

What you're contradicting yourself !! 450 rubles. for a program aimed mainly at students, it's expensive!

Rep: (1965)
GerekMDRus @ 16.11.2010, 13:49*
-Comprehensive Graphing-
-Mathematics Package-
MathPac offers: On-Screen Help, & Word prompts ... Graphs w / Evaluate, Zoom, Pan, Trace, Min, Max, Intercepts, Intersections, Tableview, dy / dx, Limits, IntegralsAlsoFactors, Slope-EQ, Sequences, Sums , Matrix Operations, regressions, Complex numbers, Degrees & Radians.

- extensive charting capabilities
- mathematical package

MathPac includes: onscreen, text and grficheskie tips, zooming, panning, graphing, table view.

calculates: minima, maxima, and intersection points of intersection, derivatives, limits, and the integrals factorial, angular coefficients sequence, matrix operations, decreasing, complex numbers, and degrees radians.

Xenopho @ 17.11.2010, 10:02*
What you're contradicting yourself !! 450 rubles. for a program aimed mainly at students, it's expensive!

Not at all If you read carefully, I write that the money they are going to stimulate the development of this software. As a result, it can get a mini MathCAD, that was proper in WM at the time. Then, the developer is not the domestic and in the West 14 bucks for a student are not that money. And we, too, beer and dancing goes kuuuda more for one night, so .. :)

Rep: (29)
take with a laptop and Maple kakoynit) and all the same ... IMHO expensive

Rep: (478)
darkolorin, +1

Rep: (52)
on warez forum with a direct link to download you complain on the price: rofl:

Post has been editedEmpas - 22.11.10, 20:44

Empas,
yes 100%: rofl:

Rep: (784)
So, I just based on these data, and take exams. I was, to the Russian language, would have bought, and he shall take it.

Post has been editedRuckusdj - 23.11.10, 09:41

Rep: (1)
CHYADNT ??
Attached Image

I have such a bug?

Rep: (0)
and 3D graphics, he knows how to build?

Rep: (854)
I have a matrix does not remembers?

stupid calculator ((really on the android does not have the normal calculator !! Now I understand on the VM were speytaym or realkalk ...

Rep: (75)
Nikola_y,
RealCalc Scientific Calculator

realcalk even sloppy speystaymu. but when it is already ported to androyd.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 16:49