> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC 7 Mozart - Discussion | HTC T8699
Does this machine suit you?
Yes, completely. [ 566 ] ** [45,61%]
Not really. [ 497 ] ** [40,05%]
Not satisfied. [ 178 ] ** [14,34%]
Total votes: 1241

Rep: (831)
Smartphone talkHTC 7 Mozart
Attached ImageT8697, T8698, T8699
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS General Questions | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Selection and comparison of communicators and smartphones | Programs | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ | DFT Freedom ROM пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Utility:

First poll:
Attached Image

Post has been editednigga_tive - 17.09.13, 17:56
Reason for editing: 7.8

Rep: (209)
Yurko,
as far as I know, no.

KVY,
I do not use such a headset, but it became interesting to myself. I'll try on occasion.

Rep: (3061)
BombilCalabasov
Well, why, you can put the page from IE on the main screen :)

Football,
We read carefully. Man wants to customize not the main page, but the content of the HTC hub

Rep: (0)
Can I somehow put Igo 8.3 on this Mozart? )

Rep: (1082)
fender2k5,
not

Rep: (1)
Hi guys.
Question: how much the battery holds and the phone still does not climb without a reason on the Internet, is there a setting in WP7 where you can control and limit all this ..?

M @ LOYa @ 01/21/2011, 17:10*
Hello guys. Question: how much the battery holds and the phone does not climb yet without any reason on the Internet, is there a setting in WP7 where you can control and limit all this ..?

1.100 mAh
2. It isis customizableat the system level, not hardware, so this is common to all WP7 devices. The main switch for Data and 3G is in settings->cellular, you can turn it off and on as needed.

M @ LOYa, The battery in it is exactly the same as in Legend or the same Desire Z. But at the same time, the “musician” eats it much faster than his older comrades, which is insulting.

Rep: (63)
I can tell everyone interested that Mozart supports 32Gb cards
Attached Image

Rep: (86)
Vois @ 01/22/2011, 11:20 PM*
I can tell everyone interested that Mozart supports 32Gb cards

What class of cards in the example?

Rep: (63)
Lord_3D @ 01/23/2011, 02:10*
What class of cards in the example?

-Transcend 32GB class2

Hello friends.
I still became the proud owner of this device. Accordingly, there are several questions.
First: how to tie the phone to home Wai-Fay? For he first connects to a non-closed network, and then I manually switch it to my point.
Second: I did not understand how to read books on it with the help of Freda. (although this is probably not a question for this topic).
hmm, so far everything seems.
Thank.

Rep: (1)
Yesterday were a party at DnB, I decided to shoot a bit of video on the phone. After leaving the club in the morning, I decided to see what happened) In general, the video is even more no less, but the sound is really terrible) The phone only received bass. It’s sad ....

Attached files

Attached fileWP_000002.mp4(20.15 MB)

Post has been editedKoLL1aK - 23.01.11, 21:09

Rep: (86)
KoLL1aK @ 01/23/2011, 9:01 PM*
Yesterday were a party at DnB, I decided to shoot a bit of video on the phone. After leaving the club in the morning, I decided to see what happened) In general, the video is even more no less, but the sound is really terrible) The phone only received bass. It’s sad ....

Ukrainian DnB, hehe. In general, what did you want? For me, almost all telephones (not including camera phones) are filmed at concerts this way. The quality of the picture for the dark room is quite good. Looking better without sound — even the cat didn’t like the sound quality. So don’t be sad.

Rep: (262)
Colleagues, do you have ideas on how to change the home page and search engine on t-mobile mozart? The search button launches German Google, which is unpleasant.

vangrieg
Look at the registry tweaks, I wrote there

alex,

It doesn’t work correctly, unfortunately - the bing page just launches, not the search results. I'll experiment, accomplish your goal by the results.

Post has been editedvangrieg - 24.01.11, 16:34
Reason for editing: spelling

Rep: (154)
KoLL1aK,
I will say more: to record sound quality at a concert while in the hall without serious high-quality equipment is unrealistic!
In your case, the impression is that the device has automatic adjustment of the recording level, which "locks" at some high levels ...
Just try to shoot a video on the street: the noise of cars, wind, voices ... Then there will be something to compare.

alex

The correct URL for Bing is:

http://m.bing.com/search/search.aspx?MID=8015&LC=en-us&q={searchTermsasket&a=results

q = defines the actual request, and a = - the expected type of response.

vangrieg
ok, +1. What about the rest? Yandex will still have to try ... Something like this:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ SearchScopes]
"DefaultScope" = "Yandex"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ SearchScopes \ Yandex]
"URL" = "http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text={searchTerms}"

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 00:21