> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC 7 Mozart - Discussion | HTC T8699
Does this machine suit you?
Yes, completely. [ 566 ] ** [45,61%]
Not really. [ 497 ] ** [40,05%]
Not satisfied. [ 178 ] ** [14,34%]
Total votes: 1241

Rep: (831)
Smartphone talkHTC 7 Mozart
Attached ImageT8697, T8698, T8699
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS General Questions | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Selection and comparison of communicators and smartphones | Programs | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ | DFT Freedom ROM пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Utility:

First poll:
Attached Image

Post has been editednigga_tive - 17.09.13, 17:56
Reason for editing: 7.8

Rep: (63)
KoLL1aK,
- To see the market in Zune, you need to change the location on the computer to the United States for example

Rep: (1)
Everything went by itself after installing the framework 4. I don’t know whether the eto is interconnected ....

Rep: (209)
Replaced the memory card from 8 to 16Gb. The device had to be dismantled almost completely (of course, the loss of a guarantee with a probability of 100%).
1. Unscrew the two screws ("asterisk" A3), which is under the battery panel.
2. Gently poddevaem and remove the sticker from IMEI & SN. Under the "paper" there is still a metal mesh - it must also be carefully removed without breaking. Then all this will need to be returned to the place.
3. Under the label, disconnect the USB connector cable. It is covered with a fixing film and fixed by a flip plate.
4. In the most accurate way we hook up and remove the top cover above the camera. This is best done with thin, hard plastic. Under it 3 more screws.
5. Push a board with a screen out of the case.
6. On the plastic part that serves as a bearing surface, there is another screw "cross". We unscrew it and gently separate this plastic carrier cover - it still holds on the backs.
7. Under this cover you can find a microSD card. It will have to be removed with some effort, because ejector mechanism is not provided. The card is better to put better, class 6, for example.
8. Putting it all in reverse order.
9. The phone will not boot after switching on. You need to do CleanReset by pressing simultaneously VolumeUp + VolumeDown + Power (see the instructions on the screen). After the Welcome Wizard, everything seemed to be normalized - from the About - Total Storage panel: 14.63 / Available Storage: 13.78.

Sorry, I did not do a photo, but everything is before my eyes.

Once again I warn:
1. By performing this operation you lose 100% of the warranty, because in the SC there is always information in which configuration the device was sold. If you have 16 GB instead of 8 GB, you obviously opened the case, even if you manage to disassemble and assemble the device without a trace and repair the seals with screws.
2. If you do not have acc. tool and experience - it is better not to take up this business, because you need skill. In addition, the device can easily be damaged by static electricity ...
3. You do everything at your own peril and risk! I promised nothing and did not guarantee!

Rep: (63)
BombilCalabasov
- great !!!!
I am already the third day sitting on the 32 Gb card and persuade myself that it is notdo not

Post has been editedvois - 18.01.11, 19:44

About 32Gb - I will not argue that it works. Simply, "American" devices come with just 16Gb, and "European" - for some reason, only with 8.

I have a German phone with 16 hectares ....: rolleyes:

KoLL1aK, oh how ... cameraman or retailer?

Honestly speaking, I didn’t think about this and didn’t look for it.

Rep: (0)
Absolutely identical to the speaker above - T Mobile with 16 hectares is ...

Rep: (195)
I'm going to purchase this unit, and therefore there are several questions
1. How the speaker volume and sound quality.
2.How is the display quality? Worse or better than HD2
3. Does the display scratch quickly?

BombilCalabasov @ 01/18/2011, 18:31*
Replaced the memory card from 8 to 16Gb. The device had to be dismantled almost completely (of course, the loss of a guarantee with a probability of 100%).

I read somewhere that other cards fail very soon, as they are not so well adapted to random read / write.

Friends shooting video can you use flash?
Because for me there, press both buttons, but nothing comes out.
Why is this ???!!

Thank you and excuse my Russian, I am from Bulgaria: thank_you :.
Transfer
Friends, can you use flash when shooting a video? Because I am not, press both buttons, but nothing comes out. Why is that?

Post has been editedKenter - 19.01.11, 13:39
Reason for editing: translation

Problem revealed.
The device has stopped seeing home Wi-Fi. Other devices see the network, this one - in any way.
How to take it and how to view the list of already added and preferred networks?

sokolik315

1. How the speaker volume and sound quality.
the maximum never set, quality ... he's Mozart!
the best I've seen
3. Does the display scratch quickly?
like glass, I stuck a film in a boutique - I don’t know, is it necessary?

sokolik315 @ 01/18/2011, 21:20*

On HD2, a banal TFT display is used, and on Mozart - SuperLCD, so the quality is a priori higher.

Dani47 @ 01/19/2011, 02:54*
Friends shooting video can you use flash?
Because for me there, press both buttons, but nothing comes out.
Why is this ???!!

The question is still incomprehensible. Do you mean to use flash (flash) or encode video in Adobe Flash format?

Koryan @ 01/19/2011, 09:17*
The device has stopped seeing home Wi-Fi. Other devices see the network, this one - in any way.

Try to make CleanReset. Is the problem gone?

KoLL1aK,
White_Sash,
I knowingly asked the cameraman or retailer ... The cameramen live according to their own laws ... In retail, as far as I know, only 8

Friends, can you use flash when shooting a video? Because I am not, press both buttons, but nothing comes out. Why is that?

I think there is no way to use the flash, because it is not LED and does not know how to burn, but only to flash as in ordinary fotik. A hike like a flashlight won't work either.

What is cleanreset?

Rep: (66)
In W7 of this device there is a page (screen) almost HTC-Sens.
Tell me, please, on this screen, you can set the labels of Google Mail and Google search engine?

Rep: (30)
I'm going to purchase this device and have a question for already owning and using bluetooth headset for calls.
Does the device support dialing the last number from the headset by double-clicking on the headset and is voice dialing supported through the headset?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 00:28