Motorola [ 373 ] ** [6,77%]
Benq- Siemens [ 162 ] ** [2,94%]
Palm [ 4 ] ** [0,07%]
Voxtel [ 8 ] ** [0,15%]
Qtek [ 118 ] ** [2,14%]
Other [ 534 ] ** [9,69%]
Total votes: 5512

Rep: (0)
Which manufacturer do you think is the best?

Post has been editedviRUS_966 - 04.08.11, 16:44

Rep: (113)
I'm using nowNOKIA 6260 . I am completely satisfied, it has everything you need for work and leisure :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (93)
And I use a little reds (purely female) PANTECH: rolleyes:
Happy !!!

Although the best brand I think Samsung

Post has been editedZyabra - 12.10.05, 10:10

Rep: (52)
by sabzh nokia ..
but voted for Samsun ... missed with a mouse ....

Rep: (11)
Yes, a good question, but I think NOKIA is the best, there were not many other brands that started with lg5400, and so on. a little bit of samsung mine 100th, the motor as mine appeared s350 well, etc. Nokia started with 6600, 7610, 6260, 6630,7710, and the Nokia prosperity is interesting, and then I think about it, smart Nokia N90, if I can show _http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2005/seriesn.shtml ;)

Rep: (114)
I have a sonerik t610 / very pleased and where will you find a phone with a talk time of 14 hours ??? This is great especially when using gprs + conversations; I have no limit on my inboxes, and sometimes I talked about 2 hours a day for work, and then a night on the internet ... that’s probably my choice. But i-mate pda2k as a phone is so-so, I only have it as a PDA.

Rep: (64)
Voted for Nokia, although I myself use Samsung.

It’s just that Nokia really makes high-quality phones, and at the same time a large selection, for every taste and budget.

Moreover, if you take the model for more expensive, then there will be everything you need. if there isn’t what you need, then it is simply not in nature. : rolleyes:

I myself want 6230. A rich set of functions (more began to interest technology EDGE - which is now gradually being put into operation)

Rep: (68)
I am an ardent fan of Sony Ericssson and the happy owner of the S700i: rolleyes:
Merzavec , you need to attach a magnifying glass or microscope to the screen 6230 ... better take the SE K700i)

Rep: (3)
Siemens s55, The business model, though old and wooden as glass, but I like it, the smesonchik is faded
Picture
and in the hand lies like a native!

Rep: (68)
Bendog , my father also uses this phone ... he says he is very happy ... but I personally didn’t like it very much

Rep: (21)
Mr.Plyushkin I found you brother !!!! I am also a fan of se !!! at first
was t610, then k700, and i davole them so far !!!! Tried to speak through the body on ICQ ?? traffic eats little!

Rep: (2)
Nokia 6230 - the first Nokia that I liked (before Sonerik)
Picture

Rep: (30)
IMHO Any of these brands can be found worthy of a representative!
Well, or almost all! Refrained from voting because He was the owner of the models of most of these brands and I can say that almost everyone occupies a worthy place in the market!

Rep: (10)
Nokia 6230 ... my choice: yahoo:: yahoo:: yahoo:

Rep: (5)
I repliedI-mate, because (in my opinion) all mobile phone manufacturers are trying to release smartphones !! ... they (according to manufacturers) are so seky with such cool features ... and in ine-sit and chat (nokia has released a smartphone with a webcam) ... everything is available in a wider and more convenient form in Communicators ...
... so if you have a PDA and a gadget mobile phone (through which you can’t get out of it), then take the mob. it's easier to get into the Internet (it’s impossible to use some phones as a modem, you can only use their built-in modem via a mobile phone) and with a camera (if you don’t have a PDA)
: rtfm:
and if you like a new-fashioned smartphone, then uncover the idea from your head ... buy an inexpensive smartphone (ex. E-teen P300)

Rep: (25)
There were a few Noki-y, DISAPPEARED !!!!
Sony Ericson - we liked it from the T610, but we have a shitty cover, and SE has a problem with it!
Samsung - good models rather CAMERA PHONES, not phones
I choose i-mate! In particular, JAM
This unit contains more plusF than a minusF: good:
And if we talk about the phone (not a smartphone, not a communicator) -
Phone Must be Mitsubishi !!!!

Rep: (113)
Updated a bit onNokia 6680
Nokia 6680 is a smartphone for working with images. Two built-in digital cameras (1.3 megapixel camera on the back of the phone, VGA on the front) allow you to have a full video conversation with the other party. While pleased, it is good to talk and see the interlocutor :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (63)
Despite the fact that I myself use Siemens SK65, and so that I am completely satisfied, I voted for the sonyers (very good memories, and their functionality / price is higher than that of other IMHO :)
By the way, before this SKi, there was a significantly worse opinion about the 65th seed series (it had S55 long ago and considered it the height of perfection - patches rule, but having tried SE these impressions were somehow lost against the general background :)Picture

Rep: (161)
Jam ... 16th phone, respectively, there is something to compare with: D

PS poll is slightly wrong ...
instead of i-mate, I would put HTC

Rep: (10)
Siemens ... (by the way correct the spelling in the survey)
I was a happy owner of 3 seeds ... although now purely visually I don’t like them = (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 08:05