> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Free heroes 2 [G-sensor] | Heroes 2 stitch
About the game
How do you like the game?
Fine. [ 2360 ] ** [40,78%]
Average [ 1807 ] ** [31,23%]
Horror [ 940 ] ** [16,24%]
Did not go [ 679 ] ** [11,73%]
Will you help the author?
Yes. [ 1296 ] ** [22,4%]
Not. [ 1816 ] ** [31,38%]
Need to think. [ 2672 ] ** [46,17%]
Total votes: 5787

Rep: (130)
Free heroes 2 RUS
Version: 3182.00

Last update of the game in the header:18.11.2013

Attached Image

Attached Image

Description:
Free Heroes 2 is the free port of the legendary turn-based strategy for Heroes of Might and Magic II, which was released on PC back in 1996.
Installation:
1) install the game itself
2)We throw the cache in app-data / net.sourceforge.fheroes2
3)Change the resolution in the fheroes2.cfg file (here videomode = here we write: 320x240 or 640x480 or 480x320 or 800x480)
Now you can play.

Settings in fheroes2.cfg

Each setting starts with a new line, symbol#is a comment
(which needs to be removed if you change the settings).

videomode = 320x240 or 640x480 or 480x320 or 800x480.
Indicates the resolution of your screen. Can be used and non-standard resolution, but not less than 320x240.

pocketpc = on or off
When the value on opens additional settings in the game: turn off the cursor (turns off all the cursors in the game, including during the battle), turn on tap memory) .. if the screen is less than 640x480, it will be set automatically.

memory limit = <value>
When the option is set to a certain value and the low memory parameter is set (use little memory), the trigger for clearing the cache will be triggered. I recommend setting the memory limit = 29000000, this is of the type (29Mb), if this value is exceeded, the game will try to clear the cache itself, there will be an informational inscription on the screen.

heroes speed = 0-10
The speed of the animation movement of the hero. You can also customize the game itself. when set to 0, the motion animation will be turned off, the hero will simply jump over the cells.

ai speed = 0-10
The speed of the animation of the AI ​​movement of the hero. all the same as above.

scroll speed = 1-4
Scroll speed of the map. 1 - 4 pixel pitch, 2 - 8 pixel pitch, 3 - 16 pixel pitch, 4 - 32 pixel pitch.
The smaller the value, the smoother the scrolling, but slower on the screen.

fullscreen = on or off
Fullscreen or windowed mode.

sound = on or off
Turns on and off sounds in the game.

music = on or ext or off
To play Midi music, you need to set music = on and download the archive with samples for midi (~ 12Mb) and unpack the timidity folder in the files folder.
To play MP3 or OGG music you need to set music = ext, tracks can be taken from the original game disc and copied to the files / music folder, you can also use short names (02.mp3 or 02.ogg).

unicode = on or off
Turns TTF fonts on and off. To use localizations, it must be enabled (on).

Settings for fonts work only with unicode = on
fonts normal = dejavusans.ttf
The name of the normal font. (located in the files / fonts folder)

fonts small = dejavusans.ttf
The name of the small font. (located in the files / fonts folder)

fonts normal size = 15
The size of a normal font.

fonts small size = 10
The size of the small font.

fonts render = solid or blended
Font drawing method

tap delay = <value>
Time (in ms) for a long press to emulate the right mouse button. Tap mode (tap mode) must be enabled. Default value: tap delay = 1050 (~ 1.0s)

pointer offset x = <value>
pointer offset y = <value>
If you have shifted touchscreen coordinates, try adjusting the offset.

Setting hard keys:
- turn on debug = 0x12;
- run the game, go to the screen "HighScores (Account)";
- press and remember the codes (MessageBox should be on the screen, if it is not there, then hz. what to do, well, or write which key does not work);
- in the kofig we write as: key_<code> = <act>;
- we take actions from readme.text
- example (which quotes are not important but required): key_13 = 'm'
- turn off debug (so that the USB flash drive does not write a lot).

The remaining settings are in the game itself, in the Settings menu.
P.S. Settings taken from the WM version

System requirements:
Android : 1.6; 2.x.
Screen : Any.
[b] PAM [b]: 20-40mb.

What's new:

1. Fixed a bug with the cursor because of which the game crashed.
2. Home folder moved to app-data /
net.sourceforge.fheroes2
3. Added support for midi music.
Please reportBeholder , if there are departures due to the cursor.

Additional cards
can download here Download for "Heroes of Might and Magic II"
Sounds Attached filetimidity.zip (14.15 MB)
Throw ships: sdcard / app-data / net.sourceforge.fheroes2 / timidity

Russification
Russian interface: Yes.

Video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBdxb8a7Vsc

Important:
1) The fheroes2.cfg is configured for 320x240. Need to change for themselves.
2) Light version does not contain music.
3) Ful contains music.
4) First putapk , And then cash !!
Download:
version 3182.00: Free heroes 2 [G-sensor] (Post # 26763797)
Version 2720.18: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1302162/Free_Heroes_2_2720.18.apk (3.46 MB)
version 2349.13: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/944567/fheroes2_2349.13.apk (2.99 MB)
Cash Light Attached filelitefheroes2.zip (27.31 MB)

Cash Ful Attached filefullfheroes2.zip (41.21 MB)

Past versions
version 0.6.4: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/713535/fheroes2.apk
Version: 0.6 beta: Attached filefheroes2.apk (1.87 MB)

Cash by Pelya: Attached filefheroes2.zip (27.53 MB)

Cache Unofficial: Attached filefheroes2of.zip (27.3 MB)

Attached filefheroes2.apk(3 MB)

Big thanksBeholder for the game.

Post has been editedKenny - 06.05.19, 17:53

Rep: (14)
Launched on the Galaxy Tab everything works fine. Is there sound. And images on the entire screen.

Rep: (0)
Betka like working normally, and when the latter is downloaded - click new game - 20 seconds on the phone hangs, and then takes off. There are proposals to address the problem?

Rep: (2)
The last third update of the game not a test, and then sat down to play, and was very pleasantly surprised by how smoothly the game has become a go. Missing even the smallest lags in the conduct of a magnifying glass on the map! I doubt very much that this has something to do with Ginger flown, so once again thank you very much to the author!

Rep: (5)
and why two .apk? The name is the same, and the weight is different at 0.1Mb

Rep: (54)
DeGhost @ 25.02.2011, 10:43*
The last third update of the game not a test, and then sat down to play, and was very pleasantly surprised by how smoothly the game has become a go. Missing even the smallest lags in the conduct of a magnifying glass on the map! I doubt very much that this has something to do with Ginger flown, so once again thank you very much to the author!

Please try SDL settings at startup go to "Video settings", and remove the option "Separate thread for video", and tell me how much faster or slower began to work.
On my device in the speed gain option does not, on some other similar suspends the game (I have it turned off in yesterday's update), and I'm wondering if it helps at all to anyone.

I tried it, when the game hangs when pressing the "load game" button
You will not prompt, the companies will work when pulled from the original game and support them no?
Thank!

Ps Video settings I should jackdaw only 4/3, I do not like the stretched characters)

Pps Noticed a small bug that if once in many options to put a checkbox next to magnifier in addition to the magnifying glass there is a black frame is thin slightly off the most magnifying glass, as I understand it, it cured it by cutting out the first jackdaws (counting from the top), which refers to a magnifying glass)

Post has been editedDeghost - 25.02.11, 15:27

LordOfWorld @ 21.02.2011, 19:28*
Betka like working normally, and when the latter is downloaded - click new game - 20 seconds on the phone hangs, and then takes off. There are proposals to address the problem?

Well, no one knows why it is so?

Rep: (54)
LordOfWorld @ 25.02.2011, 16:18*

Well, no one knows why it is so?

Please try SDL settings at startup go to "Video settings", and remove the option "Separate thread for video".

_pelya @ 25.02.2011, 17:59*
Please try SDL settings at startup go to "Video settings", and remove the option "Separate thread for video".

Thanks a lot! It helped.

Rep: (546)
on my HD2 viletaet with apk, such as an application error.

I tried all versions but one- Results sudden stop PRILOZhENIYa..pomogiteee with your favorite igro

all O.K. viletaet if it means apk Fail installed on the SD card, and you need to help them app2sd or podobnoi prog ... indicate the path from SD to the phone memory and will schate.

in resolution 480/320 under the screen is not adjusted, porridge with nalezaet each other letters. in 640/480 I adjusted to the screen, but not readable, all too small (

Post has been editedaayax76 - 03.03.11, 03:11

Who is it written about the tablets ... The latest version of a convenience store on the tablet Wits A81 run and works like no bugs :) The only thing that does not understand - how to combat the impact area to ask? The version under vinmobayl suggests an enemy unit and arrows appear in versions for android nothing happens, the feeling that he randomly chooses which side to attack.

Rep: (19)
Must be very accurately hit the cursor to the desired location.

You can enable the "Tap Mode" in the settings, then when you right-click on the monster menu appears with a selection of the direction of attack.

Rep: (3)
When loading writes error connecting to http // soursfordzh not. How to deal?

1. Turn on the Internet.
2. Download the cache separately in the settings menu to disable the download.

Rep: (3)
Disabled downloads - gone. All anything, but the left mouse button can not be easily configured. And finely awful everything.

question fool
Download the latest version installed
Cash ful
But here's the key kamapaniya appears on it clicked but not selected
You do not tell how to activate this feature?

Nothing. In the Free Heroes 2 has not made campaigns.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 17:22