Robot View Beta | The program for creating 3D panoramas

Rep: (8)
Robot View Beta
Version: 1.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:14.11.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program for creating 3D panoramas as in viewing streets from Google, uses a compass and an accelerometer.
Here isvideowhere it shows how the program works.

Homepage: http://botview.appspot.com/
Android Market: market: // search? q = pname: com.theveganrobot

Additional Information

Download: Version: 1.2.1
Attached fileRobot_View_v1.2.1.apk(792.86 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (1)
turd to be honest: P

Rep: (0)
and then what to do with these pictures? what to look at the computer?

Rep: (7)
Another would be to “customize” the footage, and so it will go.

You can look at the computer, but first you need to applaud (the button with two arrows) onsitedeveloper,
and then in the browser to watch. Checked in chrome works, though first the plugin asks to download.

Rep: (66)
Mda interesting prog: happy:

Rep: (1)
Tell me what it has to do with 3d photo or not? and if there is something on the subject for smarts 3d photos do not be lazy ssylochku .... and with me + and a bun ....... beer))))

Rep: (6)
I never found a common language with her (demolished

Version 2.0.1 has been released, convenience has increased by an order of magnitude, but here's the bad luck - in the free free version the number of frames for a photo is limited, and the resulting images have a watermark.

A new version2.0.4 . Judging by the size of the differences from the old should be serious. Unfortunately, when I try to shoot something, it crashes. P.S. This is a free version, there is a paid version on the market.

Attached files

Attached fileRobot_View_Free_v2.0.4.apk(6.53 MB)

the program works, and well ... only up to 20 photos and collects in poor quality because demo version ... I can't buy for some reason ... but I would buy ......; (

On the legend, 2.0.4 crashes with the error "the application unexpectedly stopped" = (1.2.1 only works with a compass. It is likely that it doesn’t catch gps, so the panorama is vertical

Post has been editedcrushmaker - 17.12.10, 11:27

Hmm, I understood how version 1.2.1 works (2.0.1 was unsuccessful until it was launched), it constantly resets the calibration, in general the magnetometer is calibrated this way: (as I did) you need to put the phone on your palm and tilt the phone in such a way that it’s like the display you draw the eight top clockwise bottom counterclockwise. already during the shooting you need to do this “magic movement” and the compass will work as it should, although photos are still better to do it in manual mode, and viewing is already with the compass IMHO.

By the way, startup attempts are made on Android 2.2

Post has been editedcrushmaker - 17.12.10, 13:46

Nitsche did not understand at the expense of 8 ... and it works for me. (XTS Designer 2.2) does not take pictures well, but then glues well ... even without calibrations and all that ...

draw in the air eight standard calibration of the magnetometer (compass) on the legend, the rest do not know. during the shooting in auto mode, you need to do a calibration. Without this, I did not normally work

Rep: (56)
The program is very interesting) there are jambs with gluing in automatic mode, but the themes are not less very, very cool))) there were panorama shooting modes on the omnia, but this is something else) I repeat - very cool)

Someone will hack her!?!? at the end of it !!! : /

Rep: (19)
Apparently no one.

Guys, please explain what the interface for selecting angles vertically and horizontally ??? Chet I do not drive in

Post has been editedas-net - 03.02.12, 12:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 07:50