> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> General questions about accessories | Discussion of issues common to all or a group of devices on the Android OS
5 [Strogino]
Message#1
13.11.10, 10:38
In the pipe, five by five
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7405
Check in: 04.05.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Discussion of issues common to all or a group of devices on the Android OS

Headphones with remote control
Bluetooth joystick
Mugen Power Batteries
DIYstand - stand for a tablet for 10 cents
Logitech diNovo Mini

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 02.03.18, 11:10
Reason for editing: Removed broken link
Ferret123
Message#42
15.10.12, 10:16
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 15.10.12
PocketBook IQ 701

People, tell me - is there in nature a device that is inserted into the compartment for a tablet's memory card and you can connect a USB flash drive to this "memory card" (i.e., connect a USB flash drive to the memory card slot)? If not, is it possible to do this technically? Tell me, it is very necessary.
fotocllage
Message#43
16.10.12, 19:29
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 207
Check in: 09.07.11

For those who choose their Chinese non-brand phone is dedicated.
Shibko I liked the hard cases on the belt. The task was not an easy choice of a Chinese smartphone that would also sit in one of these cases. I made a list of more than 60 brand models for which various covers are mass-produced and found all the sizes of their corresponding mobile phones. For these sizes, you can pick up, in principle, and leather covers. If you like the size of, for example, HTC INSPIRE 4G, then to find a hard case, type in the ebay search string "HTC INSPIRE 4G belt clip holster case" On the right side of the table I did a matching match with some actual phones that did not get their own covers. This correspondence is purely my imhom and does not pretend to be true. I did it for myself but could be useful to someone.

Case example
Attached Image

Covers selection table, sorted by phone height
Attached Image

Post has been editedfotocllage - 16.10.12, 19:35
Radagest
Message#44
16.10.12, 20:26
Without status
[offline]

Messages 1150
Check in: 06.02.07
Apple iPhone 8

Ferret123 @ 10/15/2012, 11:16*
People, tell me - is there in nature a device that is inserted into the compartment for a tablet's memory card and you can connect a USB flash drive to this "memory card" (i.e., connect a USB flash drive to the memory card slot)? If not, is it possible to do this technically? Tell me, it is very necessary.

What device? Could it be easier to wire the OTG if the device supports the USB host? As for the question, I have never heard of this, and most of the memory cards are under the cover, or even under the battery, and besides, micro SD is almost everywhere, i.e. very little space, so I think technically it is impossible.

--------------------
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 + iPhone 8 + iPad 2018
Werwulf-86
Message#45
16.10.12, 20:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 728
Check in: 04.01.10
Meizu Note 9 4/64

Radagest @ 10/16/2012, 7:26 PM*
I think it is technically impossible.

Perhaps if the reader is low-power, but here you need to look at the specifications of the host

--------------------
Wolves, vampires, satires and ghosts, Chosen of all the devilish forces, I pray you send here, send here, Here send a huge gray shadow, Which will make people tremble ...
Firmware on Samsung SM-N960F: Android 9.0 Software Version N960FXXU2CRLT
LeeleeKeelee
Message#46
26.10.12, 22:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 479
Check in: 06.07.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

There is an x299i device, a disgusting native battery, holds a maximum of 10 hours. In the internet with an increased capacity I did not find it and in general I did not find batteries separately.
Tell me, is it possible in any online store to find out if they have an analogue by sending them a photo?
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3322659/battery.jpg
youhim
Message#47
02.11.12, 11:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2946
Check in: 11.09.12

Tell me, please, is it possible anywhere to buy spare silicone earbuds for Sony MDR-XB40EX headphones?
bronya1
Message#48
19.11.12, 07:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 28.10.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

Comrades, explain how friendly this heart rate monitor is with the smartphone?http://dx.com/p/iphone-4-4s-android-cell-p...x-cr2032-144184
Will he work with adidas micoach?
bronya1
Message#49
19.11.12, 12:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 28.10.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo

I have already figured out how it works, probably it transmits voice prompts through an audio input ...
Dr._Tompson
Message#50
05.01.13, 17:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 26.08.12
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

I am looking for a small bluetooth keyboard for a tablet. It is desirable within yes to 1000-1500 rubles. I haven't come across anything good yet. Maybe the forum users will prompt :)

The only thing that I found.Although the reviews are not very good.

--------------------
Yes, if I were a Negro old age
And that, without despondency and laziness,
I would learn Russian only because Lenin spoke to them! (V. V. Mayakovsky)
Rosenby
Message#51
15.01.13, 21:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 22
Check in: 08.01.13
HTC Explorer

Healthy to all!
Exactly this. Guys, is there a transition from minijack to minijack, only the one with three sections, what about the stereo type (left channel + right) and microphone? Well, the usual headset for mobile phones (headphones + microphone)? I want to add a microphone from a computer (well, I want to), but the body thinks it is a headset ...: russian_ru:

--------------------
WITHshadeRazin - champion!
Wdbw2
Message#52
17.01.13, 20:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 07.02.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

I have such a problem bought an external battery for the phone. For a while, everything was fine, but one day he stopped charging, but the phone says that the charging goes and a small motor is connected to it, everything works fine. What could be the gap?
vpratus
Message#53
10.02.13, 15:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 10.02.13

Good day! Ordered Jiayu G2S in a standard set - there is only a slot for a memory card. Two questions:
1. How much memory do you recommend to buy for this device? This is my first smartphone. I do not plan to play, I will shoot a video) and a photo), but I hardly see a lot of films.
2. Putting the card on the device - how technically it is difficult (is it necessary to do some kind of reset, reinstall the system, etc.) - or is it plug and play?

Thank!
iltvnv
Message#54
10.02.13, 15:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 06.08.11
HTC One V

vpratus,
How much money on a memory card is not a pity, and put so much. Class not lower than the sixth. Installing a memory card is an extremely standard procedure. About how to plug a USB flash drive into a computer. In theory, the phone does not even need to be turned off, if there is a technical possibility to install a memory card.
paul8tentacles
Message#55
14.02.13, 16:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 14.02.13

Is there a microUSM-3.5mm adapter, with a microphone, buttons: play, volume, forward / back, and 0.5m long cord (between microUsb and control). so that I could stick in any headphones.
Wolf359
Message#56
09.03.13, 18:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Check in: 18.11.12

The question is how to connect a DSLR to a Chinese tablet on an android?
Nikon SLR has a USB and HDMI connector, the tablet is similar.
I don't really understand the HDMI specification - does it work on the tablet only on the Output?

Do you need an OTG cable for USB connection? Like this?
Attached Image
On OTG cables where they do not write the specification. They are, according to Wikipedia, all USB 2.0?

There is another option, of course, to buy a USB 3.0 card reader, but I can’t find an adapter for USB-microusb namely 3.0 and a compact one like this:
Attached Image
If anyone saw, bought, give the link

--------------------
Onda V972 32GB White
lamzar88
Message#57
23.03.13, 20:20
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 29.01.13
HTC Desire V

Everything is already aware that there are additional capacities for phones in the form of a cover or a stupid black box from which you can charge the phone autonomously. So there are a couple of capacitive cans from the laptop’s battery, I want to do something like an extra battery for my Galaxy C3, buy a toad in the store to buy) By connecting them you can consistently get a voltage of 5-6 volts and somewhere 2 amps, I think to collect them box for simpotichnoe and connect a pair of wires, t. to charge the very thing charging the phone from her. So the question is whether the board on the phone will fly at a current of 2 amperes, and if so, how to prevent it. I ask professional electronics assist with modeling.
Meldir
Message#58
02.04.13, 18:52
I will make a power!
[offline]

Messages 436
Check in: 01.08.11
Asus Fonepad Note 6

lamzar88
Googling, for example, on the "fix" which power controller you have, and read its characteristics.
but in practice - he will take only as much as he needs, do not forget to close the "date" contacts.
wigar2
Message#59
15.04.13, 23:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 311
Check in: 21.01.13
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro

Can you advise some bluetooth "watch" with a pedometer and to be seen in the sun.

--------------------
Xiaomi mi note pro (MoKee, 9 android) + marshall monitor,
Hp Pavilion dv7 6025eg | i7-2630qm, 12GB ram, 480GB ssd x2, + 24 "hp 1900 * 1200
m18 vivicine - 1080p projector
Sony PS4 slim
testdrive82
Message#60
23.04.13, 10:54
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 04.06.11
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Good afternoon, dear friends!
Your attention I want to provide your mini reviewportable keyboard (USB) for Android Geyes Gk108 smartphone.(sorry for the quality of the photo)

I had a goal, to have a portable keyboard with me that would fit into my bag. And I wanted to show off so much as in spy movies.
He began to search, found a rather interesting option, at the price of about 30 dead presidents.
It was decided to order, although there were doubts, and whether it will work with my Sony Xperia Acro S.
WILL BE!

Having received the parcel was pleasantly surprised by the packaging and quality of the keyboard, its weight inspires confidence, a lot of viscera from metal.

Klava works without any complaints with the help of the software RuKeyboard (in the settings I set the keyboard External Keyboard RU)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I really liked the keyboard for my money.
I ordered from the UK stickers with the Russian layout for 60p and pasted.

If you have any questions, ask! I will be glad to answer.

Post has been editeddem0na - 09.12.13, 11:59
Doctor pepper
Message#61
26.04.13, 11:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 196
Check in: 10.02.12
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F

I came up with a brilliant idea of ​​who to sell.
We all periodically forget smart at work, at home, at a party, it happens in the car. So a small such device is put into a jacket, and is connected with a smart on a blue-tooth, and as a compound it disappears pi pi pi. And you will never leave the building (room) without a smart. Maybe this device already exists, but I have not met.

--------------------
Samsung SM-A510F Galaxy A5 Android 7.0

13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:03