version: 3.7

Last update of the program in the header:01.10.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Piano.

Description:
Piano keyboard with studio sound quality, sound effects
with the supportMulti touchand integrated sampler.
In addition to the classic sound of the piano, there are other sounds of various instruments such as:
Electric Piano, Synthesizer, Rock Organ, Saxophone and many others.
With the built-in sampler, you can record your own samples (or your voice) and play!
Video programs in the work of "Aladdin"(thanksSerj0o : victory :)

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 3.7 My Piano (Fasting savark2008 # 53636023)
Version: 3.7 Rus My Piano (Post by papasha55 # 53766477)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 05.10.16, 21:33
Reason for editing: Rus

Rep: (314)
Great program, really liked.
Especially for those who wanted to try to play the piano, but money / time / laziness did not allow to buy / learn :)
It is clear that it is not full-size, the first screenshot shows all the available keys. To "jingle" and play a simple melody is enough.

Of the minuses, It can be difficult to get to the right keys when you play something more or less meaningful. Multitouch works, yes, but sometimes he is offended at such a mockery of him, and there are glitches when two keys are pressed simultaneously, that is, for example, when you use one finger to set the “background” and play the melody with another, at a fast pace there are failures.
But in general, I personally am delighted, it is a pity that I write down my compositionsuntilit is impossible, an inscription appears saying that "wait for the next version."

Post has been editedMetalik - 13.11.10, 04:06

Rep: (314)
In the market there is version 1.2. It has the ability to record.

Rep: (583)
Attached ImageMy piano v1.2

Attached fileMy_Piano_v1.2.apk(5.1 MB)

Post has been editedGerekMDRus - 13.11.10, 11:11

Rep: (13)
Fine! Thank. To make a selection of more music applications .. eh

Rep: (3)
I study at a music school, as I turned on this application, my phone was almost torn apart. Everyone loved it. Me too - especially useful on solfege.

Rep: (1)
Great! : yes2:

Rep: (78)
The program is simply awesome)) For several days I have been using it and I am glad) Thank you very much.

Rep: (0)
Can you please tell me how to change the tonality in it? Or is there no such possibility?

Rep: (7)
it is a pity that only 1 octave (or did I just not find the settings?))

Rep: (207)
version 1.5 dated 11/23/2010

Recent changes:
V1.5 changes: New icons, APP2SD support (2.2 only)

Attached files

Attached fileMyPiano_15.apk(5.13 MB)

Class. Interesting to play

Rep: (5)
I even learned a few passages)

Rep: (1)
The market is already version 1.7

Post has been editeddaniilkrischuk - 15.12.10, 00:00

Rep: (160)
The program is good, but I consider it a huge minus that only 1 octave! Unlike Pocket Piano (for Symbian 9.4) - there are 4 of them!

Rep: (168)
My Piano v1.8 :savagemessiahzine.com:

Attached fileMy_Piano_v1.8.apk(5.22 MB)

narek2526, Thanks for the new version :)
The program is good, but I consider it a huge minus that only 1 octave

Somewhere in the same section, the program rolls around, if I'm not mistaken, is called Musical, there seems to be 2 or 3 octaves.

Is there a delay?

In all such applications, there is a strong delay and in drum machines, is this a phone or an android problem?

In all such applications, there is a strong delay and in drum machines, is this a phone or an android problem?

I do not know which ones you tried, but there is no delay in the same Musical pro - you can knock on the key several times a second and everything is worked out clearly, without delay.
The delay is a flaw in this program.

downloaded Musical pro 3 exact same tops: wacko: gnus gt-i5800 android 2.1 see it is a sad shit, though in this respect: ph34r:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 06:36