> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MoneyManager | Financial management

Rep: (3)
Moneymanager
version: 2.8.6

Last update of the program in the header:14.08.2013

Attached file0.png(18.06 Kb)
Attached file1.png(25.97 KB)

Short description:
Financial management.

Description:
MoneyManager - easy financial management. The most convenient application for managing your finances that would keep track of your income and expenses. The program, though in English, but very easy to use.
This Pro version bought in store. In my opinion this is the best financial program from those that are laid out.

Homepage: http://swordiapps.com
Android Market: http://www.android.com/market/#app=com.mon...agerpro.android

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 2.8.6 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3318755/Money_Manager_Pro_2.8.6.apk

Past versions
version: 2.5 Attached fileMoneyManager_Pro_2.5.apk (352.65 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 18.08.13, 10:55
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (41)
I do not think that someone will support this opinion :)
Next to the tiled hereFinancistoandEasy Money she isIt looks just someone's ridiculous joke.

Post has been editedmrxiii - 11.11.10, 23:38

Financisto and Easy Money can and it is a good program, but I think they are more for accountants or for those who sees a registration to the last penny, and if you just have to add lead their income or large and infrequent expenses, I have not seen the best of this program, in most of the rest a lot of extra features.

Rep: (41)
Accounting and budgeting of any complexity and detail is much easier and more enjoyable to lead normal application with a sophisticated user interface.
In general, if behaving account, then how to lead it. And accountant has got nothing to do with it.

MoneyManager is similar to someoneHelloWorldon Android, and looks absolutely helpless.

P.S. Try to type messages in MS Word - it will help avoid most of the auto check spelling and syntax errors.

Rep: (0)
Financial manager for the little ones)

dihu2v @ 12.11.2010, 09:39*
Financial manager for the little ones)

For small or not, but I like it very convenient and easy. Can all by itself on the Russian and correct widget there.
Plus convenient start category and enter where you spend, where you get.

Rep: (4)
It seems to me that an ordinary notebook and pencil podoshliby even better, where you can draw pictures, and ...: rofl:
The account even in Africa accounting and conduct it must be according to the rules of commercials ... and the car can be most of the details povybrasyvat
and get the truck-but that goes well and everything just as well on foot (notebook) even safer ...

Posted 16-11-2010, 13:44:

It seems to me that an ordinary notebook and pencil podoshliby even better, where you can draw pictures, and ...: rofl:
The account even in Africa accounting and conduct it must be according to the rules of commercials ... and the car can be most of the details povybrasyvat
and get the truck-but that goes well and everything just as well on foot (notebook) even safer ...

Thank! Excellent program, such a long time was looking for! : Thank_you:

Rep: (87)
Thank ! No hemorrhoids and masturbation.

Excellent program nor any unnecessary functions !!

Rep: (17)
And I seemed much too simple. Well, those who are already spoiled by SPB Finance will not work, but most beginners it.

Rep: (19)
Very good and prostetskaya program for the control of cash davng sought. DLW more podrodnogo flow p joining the family budget I have another program ....

what's the point to put on the PDA financier ??? that would sit and drive all the credit cards bank accounts in the PDA it is necessary to be ailing lyudynoyu. buy a computer and keep a record of it.

Post has been editedaccept2 - 17.07.11, 12:57

Rep: (2)
A giant thank you. Long searched for something simple and without problems.

Very pleased! THANK!

Rep: (1)
Indeed, a great thing. Very conveniently adjusted

There are domestic programm myMoney, but it lacks the breakdown by category and reports in MoneyManager.
Super! Potratil- scored once and forget it: yes2:
carry on a smart Ledger -for maniacs IMHO

Rep: (4)
Thank!
In this prog is all what was missing in the national "my money" - the ability to edit records, various reports with charts, password protection, backup. Even themes to choose from.

Rep: (15)
super. I enjoyed it even with JAVA. everything is simple and nothing more

Rep: (423)
Update 2.8.6 Pro

Attached files

Attached fileMoney_Manager_Pro_2.8.6.apk(646.53 KB)

Rep: (26)
My wallets and Finance PM until only what suits me, trying to choose between them, or the other terrible eye, or the functional nikakuschy, and the simple, visual, and at the same time there are all I nnado.
Proposed the application in this thread is useless and depressing, not in vain screenshots hidden.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 16:24