Apple iPhone 4S

DiscussionSamsung GT-S5250
Attached Image : Wave 525, Wave 525 La Fleur
OverviewlMain characteristics | Discussion | Firmware | FAQ | Topics | Widgets

In this section, topics in forms and methods not prohibitedRules,
are discussed exceptsoftwarephone,everythingaspects of its operation
/the possibility of functions, repair, use of third-party software, etc./:
Device Features
Here, only that information that does not exist or causes discrepancies in "Key Features".
    Model and design
    There are two models of this phone (although it is more correct to call it “ tachfon �):
    Attached ImageAttached Image
    Model Differences -unique drawing on the case of La Fleur (!). : D

Type of shell: candy bar
    Volume: 71.67 cm³
    Body materials and finish: glossy plastic.
    The back cover is covered with a pattern of relief points that prevent the device from slipping in your hand. To remove the cover, just pick it up with a fingernail from the bottom side, and pull it towards you. It is attached to the phone through slots located at the edges of the back of the case.
    Slots for SIM-card and SD-card are on the ends of the device on the right and left side, respectively.
    Number of SIM cards: one
    Maximum SD Card Capacity: 16GB (gigabytes).
    At the top is standard 3.5 mm connector ( TRS ) for connecting a headset or headphones, as well as a micro-USB interface connector, which also serves to connect the charger. This connector is covered with a sliding curtain with reliable fixation.
    Attached Image

USB connector type: micro USB (7 x 2 mm).
    USB standard: 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps).
    Location of physical buttons / control keys:
    Attached Image
      Under the screenthere are buttons: call reception (Y ); opening the menu ( M ); hang up call ( N ). There is no button illumination.
      From the left side- twin rocker / volume key (Vol.Up + /

Vol.Down- download

).
      On right- screen lock button (Pwr , it is ON / OFF) and the camera button ( Cam ).
    All buttons have a slight backlash, which does not affect the comfort of their pressing.
    Screen
    Aspect ratio: 1.667 (16:10)
    The screen device, figuratively, can be expressed by the identity:
    Screen = Display (matrix) + Touch glass ( tach / sensor + protective glass ).
    Screen assembly technology -G / g (with an air gap between the sensor and the display itself).
    Attached Image
    Display: pixel density - 146 ppi (pixels per inch); color depth - 18 bit (262144 color.)
    Sensor type: capacitive (very accurate, this is shown by the example of the choice of letters on the qwerty keyboard).
    Protective glass - This is an ordinary plastic, so it is recommended to stick a protective film to those who are especially afraid of scratches. Fingerprint resistant oleophobic Coverage - no.
    If you broke the screen glass, changing it separately from the display is practically not difficult.
    System data and parameters
    1. Operating platform (or OS):Bada 1.0 (from the box), Bada 1.1 (last).
    2. Graphic interface (lunch):TouchWiz 3.0
    3. RAM (RAM / RAM): n / a, but presumably128 MB (megabytes).
    4. Internal memory (ROM / ROM + Internal phone storage / “internal phone storage”): no more than300 MB (megabytes).
      Attached Image

5. CPU frequency312 MHz (unofficial data).
    6. Video accelerator: a software emulated unit for performing operations with a floating comma, is deprived of a separate video chip and, as a result, supports the processing of three-dimensional OpenGL ES graphics.
    7. Bluetooth profiles (specification -3.0 ):
        - A2DP ( to transmit audio via Bluetooth to repeaters (headset, headphones, speakers, stereo, car radio) );
        - AVRCP ( allows you to remotely control the playback of media on other devices, supported functions: play, pause, stop, next and previous );
        - HS (high-speed data transmission) and HSP / HFP (voice calls via BT-headset) - no.
    8. Wi-Fi:
      • standard -802.11 n (before 150 Mbps;
      • frequency range - only2,4 GHz.
    9. Data transfer standards (mobile Internet): Edge (E-GPRS, 384 kbps) GPRS (64 Kbps).
    10. Cell generation:2.5G (115 kbps phase 1, 384 kbps phase 2).
    11. GSM frequencies:
        - 900/1800 MHz ( apply to work in Europe and Asia );
        - 850/1900 MHz ( used in the USA, Canada, some countries of Central and South America, as well as in Africa ).
    12. Maximum photo resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels
    13. Shooting resolution formats:Full hd (1920 x 1080) Hd (1280 x 720).
    14. Digital Zooming:2 X.
    15. Sound recording (voice recorder): in format.amr (Adaptive Multi-Rate).
    16. Video format.mp4 :
      • video:MPEG-4,Max. variablebitrate -555 Kbps, max. resolution - 320 x 240 pixels, speed - 15fps (frames per second);
      • sound: .amr , constant bitrate - 12.8 kbps, 1 channel, 13 bits, 8000 Hz.
    17. Supported formats (codecs):
      • video -MPEG-4 (MPEG-4 Part 14, .mp4, .m4a, .m4p, .m4b, .m4r, .m4v), Xvid , H.263 , H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10), WMV (Windows Media Video, .wmv);
      • sound - AAC (Advanced Audio Coding, .aac), eAAC + (HE-AAC v2 High Efficiency Advanced Audio Coding), MP3 (MPEG-1/2 / 2.5 Layer 3, .mp3), Wma (Windows Media Audio, .wma).
    18. Number of voices of polyphony: 64 .
    19. FM radio range:87.5 - 108 MHz (as well as support for RDS, DRM, recording radio programs).
    20. Speed Copy information from PC to phone via micro USB, Mb / s: about 1,7 .
    21. Fully charge the battery when the phone is on, h: no more3 .
    22. Call duration in GSM networks, h:14 .
    23. Waiting time in GSM networks, h:1200 .
    24. JAVA support:MIDP 2.0
    25. Installed games: "Bones "; for Wave 525 La Fleur - no / others.
    26. SAR Level (factor determines the magnitude of the impact of radiation phone on the human body):
        for Wave 525 -0.54 W / kg (watts per kilogram);
        for Wave 525 La Fleur -0.84 W / kg

Functionality
    YES supported functionality:
    • "Hot swap" SD cards ( it is not recommended to do this while copying data from the card or to the card );
    • battery charging complete signal;
    • auto-rotate the screen (but not 360);
    • Attaching photos and ringtones to the number;
    • Tethering.

NOT not supported:

Marginal state:
    • speed - when starting one or two programs, the lack of “horsepower” begins to be felt (for example, the audio player working in the background loads the processor of the phone by 35-40%, and when you open an additional browser window, the responsiveness of the phone starts to "limp");
    • camerawithout autofocus and flash but better picture possible ;
    • 3G network operation possible, but with loss of functionality .

Prevention and Repair
    Normative base
    Accessories
    • SIM card adapters
      At the phone slot is designed for SIM-card formatmini . Modern smartphones work mainly with SIM-cards micro , and even nano . There are cases when it is necessary to rearrange the SIM-cards, and they have different sizes? It will help here adapter :
      • nano in micro;
      • nano to mini;
      • micro in mini
      Attached Image

Caution! Without a SIM card Do not insert into the connector!

• Clamshell (Flip Case)
      Surprisingly, in our time it is still possible to purchase a quality clamshell case on this phone, for example,here it is:
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

Spare parts / accessories
      Travel Charger:ETA0U10EBE
      Input voltage: 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
      Input Current: 150 mA
      Output voltage:5 V
      Output current (charge current):700 mA

Attached Image
      Battery:EB494353VU, GH43-03447A
      Compatible with phone models: GT-C6712 - Star II Duos, GT-i5510, GT-S5250 Wave, GT-S5330 Wave, GT-S5570 - Galaxy S Mini, GT-S5750E Wave, GT-S7230 - Wave, SCH-i559, SGH-T499.
      Gerffins (1200 mAh), Craftmann (1250 mAh),
      AliExpress-Samsung Authorization Store (1200 mAh).
      More onaliexpress You can find the battery right on 2450 mAh: scratch_one-s_head: But this is rather the name of the battery: D, and not its capacity, because when using such OWN as compared to the original drain, the difference in autonomy was not felt.
      Attached Image

Display:GH96-04762A / GH96-04875A
      Attached Image

New - can only be found on eBay, but the sellers without free shipping. Therefore, it is cheaper to search and buy a donor with a used working display.
      Touchscreen (touch glass):GH59-09672A
      Attached Image

eBay
      Aliexpress:+1 , +2
      Card connectors
      • To read the SIM card:3709-001625

• To read the SD memory card:3709-001575

Speakers
      • Loudspeaker (bottom, back, polyphonic) + Antenna:GH59-09589A
          Attached Image
          Attached Image
          eBay.

• Speaker (upper, auditory):3009-001499
        Attached Image

USB cable:APCBU10BBEorAPCBS10BBE
      This is the cable that comes with the phone and is labeledU2 APCBU10BBE RT1BA15ZS E :
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

If you can not find just such a cable, then it is selected by the criteria:
      • so that the phone can be charged through it;
      • to through itthere was a pairingand BB, and Kies with the phone.

micro USB connector:3722-003065
      Attached Image
      Typing in the search engine specified part number You can find various options for its acquisition.
      Info about
      Iron hardware :
      • CPU:BCM21334C3IFBG
      • WiFi:BCM4319SKUBG
      • BT:BCM2075B0KUBG
      • Flash:KAT007029A-BRTT (SAMSUNG 134, YZG0319R)
        Attached Image

• KP:MAX8990is a charging chip with part number1203-006468
      • PA:77528-32

Mounting features :
      • headphone jack - on double-sided tape;
      • the camera is on double sided tape;
      • conversational speaker - soldered;
      • middle frame (cover) - on the latches and screws:
          Attached Image

Search parts and parts :

Part numbers other phone design elements:
      • vibration motor with a train -GH31-00503A ;
          Attached Image

• camera (module)3Mp - GH96-04935A ;
          Attached Image

• keyboard functional (buttons below the screen) -GH98-17546A :
          Attached Image

• keyboard functional (loop-strap) -GH59-09658A :
          Attached Image

• volume button (pusher) -GH98-17856A ;
      • camera button (pusher) -GH98-17855A ;
      • power button (pusher) -GH98-17857A ;
      • bracket (frame) for LCD / screen -GH98-17542A ;
      • battery compartment cover -GH98-17544A ;
      • cover (middle frame with lens) -GH98-17543A ;
      • USB port cover -GH72-60559A ;
      • microswitch / internal switch (under the buttons-keys) -3404-001410 ;
      • IC-BACKLIGHT DRIVER IC -1203-006331 ;
      • microphone -3003-001136 ;
      • headphone jack with cable -GH59-11859A; GH59-09640A ;
          Attached Image

• connector for the board / coaxial (antenna) connector -3705-001731 ;
      • connector for card (FPC / FFC / PIC) -3708-002222 .

Hardware Troubleshooter
Useful

Topics Curator: Dexp

Post has been editedDexp - Yesterday, 01:04
Reason for editing: clarification
yan_d
Message#2
12.11.10, 14:09
Alien among his
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6233
Check in: 07.02.07
Samsung Galaxy S10

I copy my words from another forum:
I spent 2 days and the impressions are ambiguous.bada- just a new name of the previous telephone platform and no more! This is not a smartphone, they pushed application support into the usual touchscreen phone and slightly changed the widgets on the desktop - that's it!This is a half smartphone! Or nedosmartfon!

What good is Android, Symbian, Windows Mobile, iOS? You buy a device and at least you can use numerous programs and games for these platforms. In bada, you NICHREN CAN NOT! If you bought a flagship - get all that is! If you bought a regular model, you will receive only software scraps, the most terrible / miserable programs (God forbid written for bada) and all your favorite Java games - I haven’t seen this yet. You can rate it on samsungapps.com, if you choose the model 8500 - 904 applications (cool 3D games, average software), if you choose my 525 - 172 applications (Java and all kinds of junk). And no one guarantees their performance and even installation in the device!
I chose one application, it was downloaded to a PC, but I didn’t want to be installed on the phone, the “Installation” item was not stupidly available for unknown reasons, I believe that this application is for 8500. Whether Samsung limits me, or the platform is not flexible - difficult to say ... themes from 8500 to 525 work, but some elements and other trifles move down - permission is not right ... there is nowhere to download widgets - the Samsung website and store have been squeezed, you have to download versions for the Star phone, looking for them all over the Internet ... why shop where nothing can not be downloaded ??? Okay, there is nothing more to say about the software, homeless ...

The interface is plain. Desktop on which you can pull 2-3 widgets. In Star it was more convenient than in bada. Do you know how to remove an extra desktop? Press the button of widgets, and then guess to turn the phone into landscape mode and there it will offer ... this is called an intuitive interface, until you read the instructions - you will not understand. The menu is normal - if there were icons fixed in Star and it was impossible to add new ones, then in bada everything is in one heap, you can only move them, but you cannot put them in folders, they simply do not exist! Some of the menus copied from the iPhone ... a file manager is missing, instead of it the usual "Gallery" ... nothing more interesting, just on the second day the phone became uninteresting, usual ...

bada understands flash in the browser - plus. But the browser with it slows down - minus. It is not very convenient, it is easy to close by accident. The virtual keyboard is not suitable for fast typing, in a word of 3 occiput - screen 3.2 is not suitable for this. bada can record radio in good quality. It's all...

What do you like about 525- a gorgeous screen (in Star is more convenient, but not more colorful), a gorgeous sound (there is some semblance 5.1, as if you are at a concert), it works smartly
What's not to like in 525- completely uncomfortable keyboard. I think that the screen is to blame, both in inches and lack of recoil - you just don’t feel clicks, sound clicks do not help, but there is no vibration ... capacitive, but no better than resistive ...

The only bug detected is that after the change of the subject there is such a jamb, you have to restart the phone

bada is nothing interestingand no competitor to the popular OS. If you buy a flagship - get cool games and pretty average software. If you buy a model easier - you will not feel the bada, it will be a regular phone. I can say with 100% certainty that 525 with bada (TouchWiz 3.0) does not outperform the old Star with its TouchWiz 1.0 - a slightly modified (and less convenient) widget panel, a mess in the menu, the inability to install bada applications (PPC !!! ). Badaphone can not use bada applications ... So why the heck is he then needed?

Despite all of the above, 525 is like a phone as nothing ... if you don’t treat it as a smartphone, it will not disappoint - an excellent screen, great sound, good performance, an ordinary camera ... GSM catches medium, 3G is not enough (for 9 thousand that!)

Post has been editedDexp - 24.08.17, 12:33
Reason for editing: minimizing space

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F (Android 9) | Nintendo Switch (8.0.1)
shkap48
Message#3
13.11.10, 18:35
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 119
Check in: 27.05.10
Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) SM-J120F / DS

Despite all of the above, 525 is like a phone as nothing ... if you don’t treat it as a smartphone, it will not disappoint - an excellent screen, great sound, good performance, an ordinary camera ... GSM catches medium, 3G is not enough (for 9 thousand that!)

Totally agree with you, bought it to my wife, and are very happy with everything! : yes2:
sliorme
Message#4
14.11.10, 01:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 13.07.10
Highscreen Boost 3 Pro

I did not find on the Internet about the purity of frames of video playback. it would be interesting to know.
And since such a sound is good, is there any way to play folders with music from a memory card in the order of ass and not by artist or genre? I have samsung 5230 and naturally the player cannot see the folders. but java player that I installed can. Are there audio players for this phone? Or can a standard player see the folders from the card?
yan_d
Message#5
14.11.10, 14:56
Alien among his
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6233
Check in: 07.02.07
Samsung Galaxy S10

Well, at least 30 frames are possible, but the resolution is no more than 320 * 240
As for the folders - everything is like in modern models, one list with the division by artist / genre ... does not see the folder, but the songs from them play without problems ... third-party Java players can be installed, as for the bada-players - for now No for this model, but they obviously will someday

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F (Android 9) | Nintendo Switch (8.0.1)
Kharitonych
Message#6
17.11.10, 21:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 537
Check in: 30.10.10
Sony Ericsson K770i

I bought myself this unit. What can I say? It works fast, cool screen, I personally like it, which is not resistive. BUT! In Euroset they sang diferambi, that this is a good smartphone, applications on their own platform are quite enough ... disinformation in its pure form! Disappointed though! This is a great, fast and powerful TELEPHONE. I went to buy either an optimus ski or i5800 sams. Now I can't decide what to do, keep it for myself or not, whether I like it or not. So that's it. Luxury phone, but in terms of functionality, frustration. Who needs what, as they say. I wonder your opinion, what do we, the owners of this animal, expect? Will there be a software extension for bada for this model? Will they release 1.2 badu for him, and not just for the older Wave? Your opinions and predictions?

--------------------
Motorola T191-Siemens C55-Siemens M65-Nokia 6060-Sony Ericsson K550i-SEricsson K770i (still alive) Samsung Ace 2 - Samsung Note 2- Samsung S3-Iphone 5-Iphone 5s- Nexus 5-Meizu M3 Note-Galaxy S6
se7en
Message#7
03.12.10, 08:54
Betta splendens regan
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 1083
Check in: 16.09.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Hello to all brothers in misfortune (I don’t know what to call it ...) ... In general, I was disappointed. I can not configure the Internet and ICQ with him. The U-Talk application completely refuses to display this ICQ itself - I don’t know what to do - can anyone have figured it out yet?

--------------------
10 years onsavagemessiahzine.com... 10 years, Karl
IC9517
Message#8
03.12.10, 21:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 20.09.09

Interested in sound quality, "scratchability" of the display and housing. How does the browser work? Does the text (on the same bash.org.ru) fit the size of the display (so as not to scroll left-right).

This device is very interesting. Lack of programs is not scary. Last year I used VinMobile and put only AllReader. The reader will be done sooner or later.
eXRom
Message#9
03.12.10, 21:20
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1195
Check in: 09.05.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

IC9517 @ 3.12.2010, 21:09*
Last year I used VinMobile and put only AllReader. The reader will be done sooner or later.

Moreover, no one bothers to use folio on Java :) in my opinion an excellent reader ... :)
Kharitonych
Message#10
03.12.10, 22:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 537
Check in: 30.10.10
Sony Ericsson K770i

se7en
Look in the settings carefully. I have no such problems on the device. What exactly does not work with the net? Yutalk - you must first create an account for it (done in the program itself, but you need a working Internet), and then click on the add services button and select icq

--------------------
Motorola T191-Siemens C55-Siemens M65-Nokia 6060-Sony Ericsson K550i-SEricsson K770i (still alive) Samsung Ace 2 - Samsung Note 2- Samsung S3-Iphone 5-Iphone 5s- Nexus 5-Meizu M3 Note-Galaxy S6
IC9517
Message#11
04.12.10, 19:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 20.09.09

Well, tell me about the scratches. After all, the film with ibeya 2-3 weeks to wait ... On sale we do not.
Esplive
Message#12
07.12.10, 14:28
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 07.12.10

Good afternoon, I ran into a problem - when you minimize the application (ICQ in particular), it pauses and the next turn it needs to reconnect.

Are there ways to fix this? Ie that she continued to work, and not get up to "pause"

Post has been editedEsplive - 07.12.10, 14:33
toxa5555
Message#13
08.12.10, 15:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 969
Check in: 21.12.08
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F / DS

Esplive
On the S8500, such a problem with Java applications. If you also have U-talk and Palringo pre-installed, then use Palringo (it may also be called CHAT) - it works in the background. If only U-talk - put a third-party applicationhereThus, it can work on your device.

--------------------
samsung i200 + asus 626 Samsung S8500, GSmart G1345, Lenovo P770 Port Android 4.2.2 Final Lenovo A850 +, Samsung GT-i9000 CM 10.1 SUN, Enot V-121 Android 2.3.3, Bravis ND240, ZTE Axon miniSamsung A7 2017
jekentos
Message#14
11.12.10, 19:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 28.07.09

Tell me, please, did anyone have any problems with uninstalling java applications? And if, yes, is it possible to correct them?

Post has been editedjekentos - 11.12.10, 19:24
Esplive
Message#15
14.12.10, 14:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 07.12.10

toxa5555
thanks, I'll do it after work
toxa5555
Message#16
14.12.10, 17:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 969
Check in: 21.12.08
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F / DS

Esplive
Here's anotherherelook, here is a ready-made ICQ reworked comradekos3518

--------------------
samsung i200 + asus 626 Samsung S8500, GSmart G1345, Lenovo P770 Port Android 4.2.2 Final Lenovo A850 +, Samsung GT-i9000 CM 10.1 SUN, Enot V-121 Android 2.3.3, Bravis ND240, ZTE Axon miniSamsung A7 2017
Dneprik
Message#17
16.12.10, 13:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 31.10.08
HP iPAQ rx1950

Tell me, can anyone know if there is a speed dial in this phone and if so, where can I find it ????

Post has been editedDneprik - 16.12.10, 13:39
pavv80
Message#18
16.12.10, 14:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 16.12.10
Samsung Wave 525 GT-S5250

People tell me where to download free games for Samsung 5250. What are useful programs for him, how to download them. Well, all that concerns this phone
Polost
Message#19
16.12.10, 15:17
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 16.12.10
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

Hello). I bought a Samsung Wave 525 here the other day. What a dreadful problem with the signal of the cellular operator's network. Simka proven, working.

It is necessary to remove the phone in your pocket and the signal disappears, then looks for his 2-5 minutes on average. How normal is this situation for this model? Can it be treated somehow? Anyway, am I the only one, or does someone have such problems?

P.S. Took in Euroset. Thanks in advance for your answers.
Dneprik
Message#20
16.12.10, 17:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 31.10.08
HP iPAQ rx1950

Polost,
I have everything with the network! no problems at all !!!!
Can you tell me about my question? About the speed dial!
rzzza
Message#21
25.12.10, 10:22
User
[offline]

Messages 99
Check in: 07.01.08
Blackberry z10

Yan_d @ 12.11.2010, 13:09*
I spent 2 days and the impressions are ambiguous. bada - just a new name of the previous telephone platform and no more! This is not a smartphone, they pushed application support into the usual touchscreen phone and slightly changed the widgets on the desktop - that's it! This is a half smartphone! Or nedosmartfon!

I can not agree! As for me, this is a full-fledged smart (I had smarts on a simbe and on a VM) just a samung policy is somewhat wrong in terms of software (software is made separately for each model, this is not the fault of the phone itself)! As for me, I just need to wait and there will be a player that can play almost any video and sound players for me personally, so far I just don’t have enough normal file manager and archiver, but really it’s all a matter of time for a simbo and I don’t have much software either

46 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 14:18