> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > »  

> project34 | Watching videos online
4ufak
Message#1
11.11.10, 17:27
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 675
Check in: 22.02.10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

project34 download

version: beta 2.1

Last update of the program in the header:25.11.2010

Attached Image

Description:
The program is designed to view streaming video from popular sites.

Supported Sites
So far, only "in contact" and clipiki.ru.

Now it is in the state of the first beta versions and is developing more or less (by the way, if you have any better ideas about the name, write).

The program consists of several modules:
- AndroidSkin . Basic player setup.
- Getlink . Retrieves video data from a link to it. To work: open the browser with the function "Send page" / "Share link". Open the page in "In Contact" with the desired video. Submit the page using project34.GetLink.
- MP4Extend . Plays mp4 files. Most often - the video from which you can choose the HD-quality. It does not work on my phone, which plunges me into extreme depression. Test you, since it works for you.
- FLVExtend . Plays flv files. Usually this is without HD quality. To work requires Adobe AIR . About this module, if there is no sound, tap on the screen and select the volume that you need.

Scheduled modules:
- MP4ExtendExtend . Normal cross-platform playback of mp4 files.
- VKLibrary . Search for "in contact".
- VDLibrary . Search for movies in a large (and separate) library.

About modules
Why did I come up with these stupid modules? Because, first of all, someone foolishly deceived adobovtsy, telling them that they are smart. In general, do not cross FLVExtend with everything else without wild straining. And such strains are suitable only for the final versions. And while you have to do two programs. And if so, let it be not a bug, but a feature - maybe I'm so clever, and you don’t need flv at all? Well duck, I have the same modules, all that :). And secondly, anyone can make his modules, at least he can make his own player modules for sure. For avi, normal for flv, normal for mp4. I will not say that I was looking forward to it - just if you make a video player, you can integrate it into this program, at the same time.

The main thing! Although there are modules and everything, when updating, at least bye, update EVERYTHING! Now, for example, until you update two modules at once, it won't work).

About the reset system
We should also mention the reset system lost in the FLVExtend module to save RAM. Without this system, playing beyond one minute does not go - everything hangs and that's it. And therefore, in order to avoid such troubles, the program, after losing some piece of video, reconnects and deletes the cache. As a result, I managed on my Hero to watch one of the series of simpsons, close the player and go on to other business without any inconvenience. And when I used the flash player from HTC, the system used to slow down after viewing, moreover, I often found the desktop unloaded from memory.

The time after which the reset is performed, or other reset settings, can be specified in the program settings.

There is no reset system in MP4Extend - first test and tell if it is needed there. And while I'm going to flash another firmware, maybe then mp4 will work for me.

Changes
beta2.1 .
The update did not affect FLVExtend. It is not necessary to update it.
- New module (more precisely, the old one is returned) - MP4ExtendOld. Must play video on full screen.
- Fixed MP4Extend - also should play on full screen. Unfortunately, I can not test. But in general - should work fine.

beta2 .
- Website support clipiki.ru.
- Many subtle changes in the messaging system with the server, aimed at simplifying the addition of new sites.
- Minor fixes and fixes.
- Added new items in the settings.

FLVExtend:
- Closing after watching.
- General simplification, interface change (not yet final).
- Error information.

MP4Extend:
- Must go full screen.

beta1 .
- Improved module GetLink - now, if you have some kind of error, do not forget to say which inscription you saw last.
- MP4Extend.
- Accuracy reset: the minimum value is now - 0. I recommend to put it exactly. Or 0.1. The smallest probability of repetition.
- Russian interface.

beta0 .
- The first trial release.

Download: version: beta2.1
Attached fileproject34.Base.Beta2.1.apk(39.39 KB)

Attached fileproject34.FLVExtend.apk(162.69 KB)

Past versions
Attached fileproject34.Base.apk(37.89 KB)

Attached filemain.apk(34.46 KB)

Attached fileFLVExtend.apk(105.42 KB)

Attached fileproject34.AndroidSkin.apk(28.35 KB)

Attached fileproject34.apk(105.35 KB)

Post has been editedRubakaz - 25.11.10, 16:50
Reason for editing: added new version
12enie
Message#2
11.11.10, 19:41
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2546
Check in: 21.01.10
Highscreen Explosion

I was waiting for such a program, but in the form of a normal search application. And these modules are not for me

--------------------
Highscreen Explosion v27
And yes, I'm on a horse.
4ufak
Message#3
11.11.10, 22:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 675
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

:(

Hmm ... Just something, put two programs ... And the search will definitely be - but a little later, otherwise I’ll do a search, but it turns out that no one needed it at all.

Just get me right, to make this server, the system of tags, search, comments, ratings, then to find out that it did not give up to anyone and I wasted time for nothing - a shame. So if you don’t need it, tell me now - so that I don’t get upset later. Or just let the topic drown, I understand everything.

Post has been edited4ufak - 11.11.10, 22:02

--------------------
Alcatel OT 512 ->Motorolla V360 ->Nokia 7610 ->HTC Hero ->Motorola Defy ->Samsung Note 10.1
Shoki_ar
Message#4
11.11.10, 22:06
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 03.12.09

Yes, not well done! I personally really need this program!
So I will be happy to wait for updates.
Keep going
Scarry1
Message#5
11.11.10, 22:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Check in: 17.01.10
Xiaomi Mi 5

the couple doesn’t get in touch with me ... like I’m doing everything: I open the link to the video, click on the share link skyfair, and there’s nothing going on .. can there be any trick?
12enie
Message#6
11.11.10, 22:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2546
Highscreen Explosion

4ufak,
My friend, do not hang your nose! The program will find its consumers, incl. and me. but agree it is difficult to use it in this form.
Here are my wishes:
1-poking in the browser on the video clip pops up a window with the question, through the faq open ?, and there is your program, the only one at the moment.
2-in the program interface, a search button and the ability to download a movie.
3-one app :)

--------------------
Highscreen Explosion v27
And yes, I'm on a horse.
4ufak
Message#7
11.11.10, 23:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 675
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Ok, I'll do it at its best.

True, the first point to make is unlikely to succeed. Anyway, ideally, I see the program as something like the same android market: a lot of movies, cartoons; categories, descriptions, comments.

The main thing, in your words, is no such program yet, but there is a sense in it. So, I will do :-).

--------------------
Alcatel OT 512 ->Motorolla V360 ->Nokia 7610 ->HTC Hero ->Motorola Defy ->Samsung Note 10.1
true_O_o
Message#8
11.11.10, 23:44
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 22.07.09

the idea is excellent, but there is just Skyfire, which also tries to play flash video, and as soon as it starts to play video from the contact, people will pull to it, so if your application has functionality at the height, your program will have better). to. Skyfire squeezes video too much, and browsers are more comfortable.

project34:
+ like the interface - do not change =)

+ about the “send”, as for me, you need to see the video so good solution - you look, and you don’t get tired of opening windows through that {yes, and this implementation goes through tracking the content of the page, and this is just an add-on. load on the percent}, but if there are many who want it, then it can be done through the setting: as you like, let it enjoy

- the wrong proportions of the video, I have almost everything stretches under the screen ...

the save button is not disturbing, but the video in high quality is very good. it is very slow), although for meta it is just an excuse to ask a question about overclocking)
Scarry1
Message#9
12.11.10, 00:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Xiaomi Mi 5

Yes, the download button would be the topic .. And so figured out, check out - the program in the topic))
Scarry1
Message#10
12.11.10, 02:09
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Xiaomi Mi 5

But why play 10 seconds of video, and then on a repit?
Obana
Message#11
12.11.10, 02:45
breaking gadgets
[offline]

Messages 1286
Check in: 20.05.10
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

I like it! :) especially the player interface

--------------------
5110 r320s t200 t300 k700 c65 t610 w950 mw700 GT540 iNewV3 THLw200 InFocusM2 Mi4C R3PRO R4PRO ZUKz2 Mi6 Mi9SE
Bespectacled
Message#12
12.11.10, 09:19
Alpha male. Beta version
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 10902
Check in: 11.10.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

4ufak @ 11.11.2010, 23:22*
I see the program as something like the same android market: a lot of movies, cartoons; categories, descriptions, comments

this is just a GREAT idea! Just consider also the Russian realities and greedy copywriters (to that, if you decide to keep the unlicensed content there), won, video.mail.ru covered for this.

--------------------
If you have nothing to do, do not do it here!
My computer configuration
Tolik141289
Message#13
12.11.10, 12:00
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 03.05.10
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

Does Gelaxi work and how to install the program correctly?
dimon1983
Message#14
12.11.10, 13:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1298
Check in: 05.01.10
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

4ufak @ 11.11.2010, 21:01*
And the search will definitely be - but a little later, otherwise I’ll do a search, but it turns out that no one needed it at all.

Such a program is needed - and many who need it ...
track competitors along the way
true_O_o @ 11.11.2010, 22:44*
just eat skyfire

and then come on the heels;)

--------------------
Oneplus 6 + Samsung Gear S2
Jumper EzPad 6 Pro
Bespectacled
Message#15
12.11.10, 13:30
Alpha male. Beta version
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 10902
Check in: 11.10.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Tolik141289 @ 11/12/2010, 12:00*
how to put the program?

RTFM: rtfm:

--------------------
If you have nothing to do, do not do it here!
My computer configuration
4ufak
Message#16
12.11.10, 15:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 675
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Another idea is not to make your large library, it’s better to look for a server using a standard server search with video and normally process materials - removing copies, displaying many results at a time. Or still store the video in your library? Cons of its library - the delay in adding new material, if the video is deleted, it will remain in the library, the library will never catch up with the main server in terms of volume. Pros - normal comments (in the case of a standard search, you will have to be perverted), normal ratings, tags. There is no need to separately parse the page - links and names will be stored in your library in advance.

While writing, there was another option - both. Standard search - for obscure videos, library - for famous films and cartoons.

--------------------
Smartcube
Message#17
13.11.10, 22:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 393
Check in: 13.03.10
Meizu M1 Note

4ufak,
Chord! Do not throw the development in any case! Just the program that many people need, because I think I am not the only one pervert who would like to watch a couple of episodes of his favorite series before going to bed with kmk
ZY Optimus 2.1 - flv video shows great, I have not experienced any problems with viewing

Post has been editedSmartcube - 13.11.10, 23:09
4ufak
Message#18
13.11.10, 23:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 675
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Do not throw the development in any case!

Pancake). Just wanted to write that, most likely, the project will be frozen indefinitely. There is one problem ...

The trouble is that the part that I thought was the simplest was EXTREMELY the most difficult. I could not get my phone to play a simple mp4 file. And something he plays with joy, but with something he starts to act up.

If someone can help, please try to install the attached program. Four buttons on top and black bottom.
0 - Reset work.
1, 2 and 3 - Video: №1, №2 and №3.

Number 1 works for me. Although # 2 and # 3 have painfully similar parameters, they do not want to be played. How many do not try.

If you have time, install, run and check. What works for you? And what is your firmware? (This program should be installed on any axis from 1.5 to 2.2.)

Attached fileproject031.apk(8.96 KB)

--------------------
Smartcube
Message#19
13.11.10, 23:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 393
Check in: 13.03.10
Meizu M1 Note

4ufak,
1 and 3 work fine, 2nd - "unfortunately this streaming video cannot be played on the phone"
As already mentioned, LG GT540 2.1 is the official Baltic
12enie
Message#20
14.11.10, 10:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2546
Highscreen Explosion

1 and 3 are working, and 2 cannot be transferred to the device.
Listen, come on to the next races for the test of the new movie you will screw :-)

--------------------
Highscreen Explosion v27
And yes, I'm on a horse.
4ufak
Message#21
14.11.10, 13:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 675
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Omg ... The third one works? Then everything is cool). The only pity is that it does not work on my phone.

Just exactly # 3 is a video from "In Touch", that's where the salt is.

--------------------

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/22/19, 15:08