Smoker E-cigarette smokers

Rep: (7)
Smoker E-cigarette smokers

Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Smoker E-cigarette smokers

Here you can talk on topics suspended from e-cigarettes.
Welcome talk of e-books, e-alcohol, ie women and other e-devaysakh: D

Post has been editedHanzo - 15.11.11, 11:00

Rep: (0)
to e-women is still far, and e-books (oh damn, pardon the expression: lol :) better not to buy: D fragile they still have))))

-QwertY- @ 10.11.2010, 01:20*
and e-books

and here is what we have written as the description of the theme: rofl:

Rep: (0)
iisus77,
Write it down, and I solyus))) I was here still every much to do ...

-QwertY- @ 10.11.2010, 01:24*
Write it down, and I solyus))) I was here still every much to do ...

then all the way back nebudet he allowed
: D

Rep: (43)
iisus77,
Tuk tuk tuk who lives in attics: thank_you:
Congratulations: clap: a new building
Now about: lol_girl: e-broads hex
: Party:: smoke:

Rep: (29)
To come up with e-seme4ki, etzh scourge of the XXI century

Rep: (37)
I've found yesterday ebuku unusual: this:
It has just appeared, and only in the states. We have in one place a pre-order offer at a premium of 60%. It's all.
What stops me from buying these Divays - the price in the first place. Design - in the second. All of them, in my opinion ugly. Besides poketbuka 360. IMHO. Fragility, too, but in the last turn.
Temku even want to create in this forum, but I'm ahead. Link I gave her. Of information until there is practically no. None of this gadget in our hands not holding. There are surveys, said in burzhuinov, but I find it hard to read in burzhuinskie ...
What we liked - the price, of course. Dimensions - less does not happen. The screen is not at her e-Inc., a monochrome LCD without backlight. This reduces the cost, time and fragility))).
Here you can learn a littlehttp://www.1024.by/archives/968
Yes, links are allowed here?

dima7510 @ 10.11.2010, 03:40*
Now about: lol_girl: e-broads hex
: Party:: smoke:

this is ponashemu e Baba e-dancing e-ie sun-sea: D
damir4er @ 10.11.2010, 08:23*
To come up with e-seme4ki, etzh scourge of the XXI century

vooznikaet difficulty in re-use or as atoms in the alcohol soaked dried and forth: blush:
Barbudos @ 10.11.2010, 11:23*
It has just appeared, and only in the states. We have in one place a pre-order offer at a premium of 60%. It's all.

and you are familiar with such cantors can get through them to buy cheaperhttp://www.shipito.com/though he notenjoyed but it seems no one ihosobo nerugaet and parcels get through them

iisus77,
Do not know. And there is no practice. Someone said that the mail are sent, but not in Russia. It does the fact that it came to this office.
I visited the site - such as send to Russia. And the prices are not mad. If I understood correctly.

Post has been editedBarbudos - 10.11.10, 12:04

Barbudos @ 10.11.2010, 11:53*
I visited the site - such as send to Russia. And the prices are not mad. If I understood correctly.

fizzes just in Russia send service they provide something like "local address" and received a parcel expelled her in Russian can look something like a manual on registration if you want to

iisus77,
Want.
And how do deal with them? Who buys - me or them ?. Or I buy, buy their certain address, and then I pay for their services and they are the link to my send me?

Post has been editedBarbudos - 10.11.10, 12:34

Barbudos @ 10.11.2010, 12:33*
Want.
And how do deal with them? Who buys - me or them ?. Or I buy, buy their certain address, and then I pay for their services and they are the link to my send me?

http://shophelp.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=6907Here voobshem factor of hisses but apparently writing a woman's hand to see for yourself ...

Rep: (103)
Barbudos,
use the services of intermediaries, which are located in the states, here you can find provenhttp://www.ebay-forum.ru/phpBB2/index.html

Rep: (1703)
Barbudos @ 10.11.2010, 11:23*
Yes, links are allowed here

You can post links :) And you want it to reader e-Inca, or PDA fit? If so, then I, for example, now enjoys the Sony SJ20, another palmosi, black and white. The display is excellent, and the battery live decently. Now you can find such and cheap.

Barbudos @ 10.11.2010, 12:33*
And how do deal with them? Who buys - me or them?

If you need a mediator, contact Ainura. He is an experienced man who knows how to buy and on e-Bay, and everywhere. www.kupiebay.ru
There, the site has his contact details, please contact by mail, or by ICQ, you can refer to me. He will buy you all and send to the address you provided.

Post has been editedslimest - 10.11.10, 13:42

Well, that's my baby come to life, 'breath new messages it is alive alive} -) feel Dr. frankinshteynom

iisus77, Duc we ourselves want, just shy to ask :)
By the way, it would be necessary to give the cap a reference on the topic of discussion e-whitefish ...-QwertY-, Please do, and I suspect that iisus77 still can not edit your posts.

Post has been editedslimest - 10.11.10, 13:58

slimest @ 10.11.2010, 13:45*
I suspect that iisus77 still can not edit your posts.

yes yes can`t

A feeling that the revolution in Hong Kong: Dealextreme barely moving, almost did not work ... I suppose also captured telegraph stations and ...

slimest @ 10.11.2010, 17:30*
A feeling that the revolution in Hong Kong: Dealextreme barely moving, almost did not work ... I suppose also captured telegraph stations and ...

I also have the impression I think Lenin lived, Lenin lives, Lenin there alive

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/15/20 21:00