> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Call Control | It helps control talk time

Rep: (71)
Call control
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:26.10.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
It helps control talk time.

Description:
Plays a beep after a specified time that is heard only on your side during the conversation.

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...sr.cc&hl=ru

Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version: 2.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3622280/Call+Control_2.0.apk

Past versions
version: 1.9 Attached fileCall_Control_1.9.apk (533 KB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 26.10.13, 11:03
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (55)
Good idea, was similar to programulya simbiane .. very necessary thing. Only what for this size do nafig remove all voices, leave one BIP! (By the way, simbiane tone and pitch adjustable Bip was, and the program itself could cut off the call after a specified time.)

who can be able to do events, ie remove all the otherworldly sounds?

Post has been editedaviatexnik - 10.11.10, 06:41

Rep: (18)
Granted, the idea is excellent. but why all the sounds stuck in the program? left only beep or used system sounds.
+ Really do not like that you can not specify the exact number of seconds. 30-45-1m too big a step.
I want to 55c Singhal. that to know that the moment will soon be over.
Who can sdlayte events, or write a program analogue :)

Rep: (449)
The idea is wonderful, but !!!

a) time counting should be conducted from the beginningconnectionswith the subscriber;
b) There should be the possibility of manual billing time interval in increments of 1 second.

Rep: (7)
and there are files of that at the expiration of the specified conversation lemita interrupts concatenate?

Rep: (32)
On my like that and not corrected podglyuchivaet ... so try, can and normally you will have to work everything.
Fixed seconds at 5, 10, 15, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 minute, 55 seconds, minute, etc.
Cut all music except beeps.

ZY If does not work, then the whistle in a personal, with comments delete files.

Attached files

Attached fileCall_Control_1.9.signed.apk(110.46 KB)

Post has been editedCamogyp - 18.11.10, 02:19

Rep: (0)
The program is very necessary! But!!

But it is necessary that the beeper peak before the end of each regular minutes of conversation for a few seconds. Those. not just counting every 55 seconds, or 45, but within a minute of each peak at 55 or 45. And of course needs the countdown to the moment of connection! Once in my sonierike it was - very convenient.

Lord who can modify, pliz ...

Rep: (248)
+ When connecting to subscriber fire vibration.

Rep: (55)
Camogyp,
thanks for assembly!

Rep: (480)
Pofigator77
+ When connecting to subscriber fire vibration.
This Guild. But Simba is where you can choose either a sound or vibration. I put the vibro I prefer that than beeps in the ear!
And applications is very useful!
I put until this!

Rep: (15)
Why do I put on for 1 minute, and the sound is still going on after 45 seconds?

Interval. Not really .. how. 6 minutes to deliver?

Rep: (1)
nova_omsk @ 22.12.2010, 3:57*
Interval. Not really .. how. 6 minutes to deliver?

I support. Only I would like to make it on the 8th minute could signal file (in connection with the tariff feature)

For holders of per-second tariffs would be extremely useful to have a program, which is a matter of minutes: 1, 2, 3 ... This really find?

Yes, too, looking to me so it is necessary that during the duration of 8 minutes 30 seconds beeping or vibrating
people tell

Rep: (1504)
vladsvb @ 31.05.2011, 03:42*
Yes, too, looking to me so it is necessary that during the duration of 8 minutes 30 seconds beeping or vibrirovalolyudi prompt

For example, such "minutes of Call screen" (I have it so its name is displayed) - the interval is in seconds.

The convenience store is now caught under the name "Call Minute Saver"

Post has been editedVityaPda - 18.08.11, 20:57

Friends can someone tell me the analogue to not lie like this program?

Guys please help somebody pulls from Market Call Minute Saverhttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.d...dGVfc2F2ZXIiXQ.. I know that is compatible with my phone but the market does not think so and does not allow to take her} -) For earlier thank you very much

Can still help someone else?

Rep: (1504)
lesha712006 @ 26.10.2011, 17:40*
Can still help someone else?
Hold. In this form (zip) is in the \ data \ app:

Attached files

Attached filecom.dexterltd.call_minute_saver_1.zip(404.79 KB)

pimplp @ 15.11.2010, 21:58*
and there are files of that at the expiration of the specified conversation lemita interrupts concatenate?

yes, maybe somebody knows! whether there is such a program ?! I would appreciate any kind of information!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/06/20, 21:03