> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

RoadSync | Client to synchronize with the MS Exchange

Rep: (6)
Roadsync
Version: 2.5030

Last update of the program in the header:24.01.2013

Attached Image

Short description:
Client to synchronize with the MS Exchange.

Description:
RoadSync is a means for synchronization of devices based on Android OS with Microsoft Exchange (Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks), supports push.

From the producer of Documents to Go.

TouchDown is a direct competitor and Moxier Mail.

First install the trial version, and then to roll full version key.

Homepage: http://www.dataviz.com/products/roadsync/android/

Additional Information

Download:
Version: 2.5030 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=findpost&pid=18931599

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 24.01.13, 14:30
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
version of Exchange 2010 supports?

Rep: (736)
Mercury88 @ 08.11.2010, 09:25*
version of Exchange 2010 supports?

Yes.

People tell me dimwit, what programs on Android can save contacts on the PC and then in case of failure of the Android and erased if all the contacts on the Phone can be restored from backup to the computer? This program from this series? And that odd all just seems like just poured and poured back refused.

Rep: (736)
anoxim @ 08.11.2010, 20:15*
People tell me dimwit, what programs on Android can save contacts on the PC and then in case of failure of the Android and erased if all the contacts on the Phone can be restored from backup to the computer?

MyPhoneExplorer -http://www.fjsoft.at/en/downloads.php

as any device with android is able to cleanly save contacts to google account.

anoxim @ 08.11.2010, 20:15*
This program from this series?

no. "This program" to synchronize with ms exchange. contacts of course it also syncs, only the exchange is not at all. in contrast to the computer and your account at google.

Rep: (4)
And in this softiny can configure sound notification of the mail had come?

Blacksword_Alex,
Can.

rosenmat @ 10.11.2010, 17:39*
Blacksword_Alex, Can.

Then the second question -as?

Just do not tell me about the magic tick "Enable notification".
The essence of the issue are as follows:how to set up sound notification mail comes with its own melody?
If you just turn on notifications, it uses sound tuned to the notice of the arrival of SMS.

Post has been editedBlacksword_Alex - 12.11.10, 10:42

Blacksword_Alex ,
Option Settings - Email Options - Select ringtone

Post has been editedrosenmat - 12.11.10, 18:30

rosenmat @ 12.11.2010, 18:29*
Blacksword_Alex, Option Settings - Email Options - Select ringtone

Thank. Another question, a little oftop, but still - what software is installed on the Desire as Exchange ActiveSync, anyone know?

Rep: (1)
Well put, krsivo, a nice interface, e-mail loads.
Only now when new mail arrives - there is no notification, onadazhe not come until pyknesh "Synchronize" .... It is normal for danogo numbered or Fixed?

AND!!! HOW TO DELETE???? "Failed to delete" desire 2.2

Post has been editedtonikus - 14.11.10, 05:34

tonikus,
You can adjust the synchronization of mail, calendar, contacts, tasks (optionally via Data Sync Settings) in the Sync Schedule menu.
Options: Push (Exchange itself sends a notification that it is a letter) or manually (click), or at predetermined time intervals. There are two modes: working time (Peak schedule) and off (Off peak), for which separate settings.
How to remove I do not know - I have not tried it and it is not going :-)
Good luck

Rep: (1)
A request to disable the PIN code can be permanently prirazblokirovke software?

tell me plz
can in this prog (or can know another)
unconditional forward to make a different address.
I explain the situation:
most enterprise servers (and mine is no exception)
1. do not support forward
2. have a very limited size of the box.
I would like to even such a "crooked" way forward to make gmail box
that the program has received corporate soap and sends it to the other (in my case gmail) address.

in fact I would even be willing to tinker with the terminal if there were komandnostrochnaya utility for such transfer

Post has been editedamigo421 - 16.11.10, 14:27

Rep: (138)
Apologies for CrosspostingMoxier Mail (Post # 5723847).

I tried it and got:
1. You can not select a folder on the server with the addresses.
2. When entering into contacts - throws on the standard contact. Is not able to separately store contacts? How to choose which folder to load contacts from server?
3. You can not do a partial synchronization (only all at once).
4. I have not earned SSL, perhaps by the fact that I have a server CommuniGate but TouchDown Moxier and works without problems.
5. In general, setting kutsie.
6. He does not understand HTML email does not make a selection.

Although beautiful and easier TouchDown.
All functionality RoadSync I and regular (at Desire) means to receive.

Trailer RoadSync to guglevsovu account. Calendar synchronizes and tasks refuses. Writes "problem folder," is not found. = (
What to do, how to be?

Rep: (138)
Kapibar @ 10.12.2010, 11:16*
Trailer RoadSync to guglevsovu account. Calendar synchronizes and tasks refuses. Writes "problem folder," is not found. = (
What to do, how to be?

Just guglevy service does not have Exchange. And it is not fully supported. Incidentally Tasca seems fine not supported.

And with your Windows Live account, you can synchronize the recording?

asd2003ru @ 10.12.2010, 17:04*
Just guglevy service does not have Exchange. And it is not fully supported. Incidentally Tasca seems fine not supported.

I Put aContacts, and found that a group of contacts, gmail which are written in Russian on the device are displayed in English. Can with problems such same thing occurs during synchronization. The program says it can not find the folder "Tasks" and then she can actually Tasks like in reality ... It is called once to check / adjust possible?

HyperAthlon , what for? In Windows Live does "task" is? Everything else in my opinion and so is easily synchronized without third-party programs ...
RoadSync in my opinion the only program that in theory makes it possible to somehow synchronize tasks. Without creating additional accounts on sites like rememberthemil etc.
This in my view its main advantage.
At the expense of sync with the Outlook I relaxed, though :( thought thus synchronize tasks ..
PS. moreover it I had originally set ...: blush:

Kapibar @ 14.12.2010, 18:49*
HyperAthlon, and why? In Windows Live does "task" is? Everything else in my opinion and so is easily synchronized without third-party programs ...
RoadSync in my opinion the only program that in theory makes it possible to somehow synchronize tasks. Without creating additional accounts on sites like rememberthemil etc.
This in my view its main advantage.
At the expense of sync with the Outlook I relaxed, though :( thought thus synchronize tasks ..
PS. moreover it I had originally set ...: blush:

Yes, Windows Live has a problem of course! But I do not need to synchronize tasks, and contacts! But in my Acer beTouch E110 is initially no Google services, so the problem in order to be able to sync contacts on both sides! In general, the main address book on my Windows Live, so it was moved using Windows Mobile! By the way, it was very convenient: yes2:

Rep: (88)
And how a subject with the support of the Great and Mighty?
Ndaa ... he found active posts:
Russian interface: Unknown

Post has been editedMorpheus68 - 20.12.10, 10:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 1:25