> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TabloRoid | Online scoreboard airports

Rep: (20)
TabloRoid
version: 2.6.0
+ Koltsovo (Yekaterinburg)

Last update of the program in the header:24.11.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Good day,
TabloRoid - Online Scoreboard airports on android.
What are the advantages: Minimal traffic ~ 5kb request for all flights that will provide high-speed information and it will save your money.

At the moment the board for Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo, Vnukovo, Pulkovo 1 and 2, Koltsovo (Yekaterinburg) Tolmachyovo (Novosibirsk), Alma-Ata, Kiev (Boryspol)

On Market can be downloaded.
The following free beta version is available, with a limited number of airports, but the beta will soon no longer work

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: Version: 2.5 TabloRoid Light
http://pddofmy.googlecode.com/files/TabloRoid_lite.apk

Post has been editedjabi - 02.05.11, 22:44

Rep: (1324)
Pulkovo has long-term plans?

Rep: (122)
Oooh ... I am for this kind of program, even ready to pay unnecessarily. often happens in airports;) But the city needs more clearly, as I think and countries :)

Rep: (88)
Correct "DomodedoMo" please ..

Maybe not quite correct sentence, but it makes sense to see a similar program for the iPhone. There's almost enough functionality .. Links:
_http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id323317681?mt=8
_http://www.iphones.ru/iNotes/37022

The program is a little slow, and at first it is not clear, it loads information or just in a coma !? It would be nice to make some kind of news ticker, which displays the process ..

You can make a check-box, who need to portrait mode, to whom it is not necessary - not in the portrait can be automatically ... ... In the portrait - it is possible finger left or right to move and everything will be clear ..

You can check-boxes - which airports are necessary to me, and which do not need (eg Samara I do not need you in Moscow!);

Ps do not forget about the design, please feel ... tired of looking to the squalor of the same type android-program ... with the same buttons and black (to conserve battery ??) background!

And good luck!!

Post has been editedAkela - 07.11.10, 02:04

Rep: (-1)
the idea is excellent and necessary, but there is a long way ... need more airports, at least all the airports of Moscow and St. Petersburg, as well as all European capitals ...} -)

Rep: (128)
PloneX @ 07.11.2010, 08:17*
the idea is excellent and necessary, but there is a long way ... need more airports, at least all the airports of Moscow and St. Petersburg, as well as all European capitals ..

100. Pts useful and often necessary prog!
Complaints and suggestions! ;)
Make a
1) choice of airports from the dropdown list,
2) Select the display -prilet \ departure (often on the sites it is different)
3) adding international abbreviations (DMD - DME)
4) Name - "TabloDroid" Well do not roll .. Anything more pleasant ...
5)
Akela @ 07.11.2010, 01:54*
The program is a little slow, and at first it is not clear, it loads information or just in a coma !? It would be nice to make some kind of news ticker, which displays the process ..

You can make a check-box, who need to portrait mode, to whom it is not necessary - not in the portrait can be automatically ... ... In the portrait - it is possible finger left or right to move and everything will be clear ..

You can check-boxes - which airports are necessary to me, and which do not need (eg Samara I do not need you in Moscow!);

Ps do not forget about the design, please feel ... tired of looking to the squalor of the same type android-program ... with the same buttons and black (to conserve battery ??) background!

Post has been editedi-min-0 - 07.11.10, 08:39

Thank you for your feedback.
Pulkovo certainly will. Will all airports Russia with which such information is available.
All reviews will not be left without attention, do everything.

Q: Do I need to display information about a quantity of downloaded traffic?

Please write more!

Rep: (1)
Super idea! such applets on Android just is not enough .... but you can still Almaty in the list of airports to add ?? Old can take awayhttp://alaport.com/

sanity65
Thank you, be sure to add Almaty

Rep: (0)
a good and useful program .. would still vertical map and design prettier .. and departures schedule planned?

jabi @ 07.11.2010, 22:09*
Thank you for your feedback.
Pulkovo certainly will. Will all airports Russia with which such information is available.
All reviews will not be left without attention, do everything.

Q: Do I need to display information about a quantity of downloaded traffic?

Please write more!

1) Vertical window does not bother him or horseradish -on not be seen. And always horizontal boards
2) Traffic also cast is a bunch of other prog able.
3) Add to the scoreboard two hours, showing the 1st time at the point where the second phone + and in the place where the airport itself is a more useful!
4) aeropota one conclusion -vryad whom it is necessary infa on arrival at neskolkolko aeropolrtov simultaneously

Good luck in actually useful!

Oh, and here's a question .... and by what criterion is sorted schedule? and it somehow piecemeal ... we would like sorted by the time ...

I disagree bother over vertical viewing! )) Sometimes it's more convenient than to turn out to watch the schedule! For example, when one hand is busy! And if that finger scroll (drag and drop) has not been canceled !!

A Tolmachevo will or already has?

Romon1976,
Tolmachevo is bound to be a little later

The new version 0.0.2 - _http://pddofmy.googlecode.com/files/TabloRoid_0.0.2.apk
1. Now fully Domodedovo airport (arrival and departure)
2. Dynamic loading progress bar +
3. Various screen modes (portrait, landscape)

I ask to test.
For constructive criticism each will get free full version.

Attached files

Attached fileTabloRoid_0.0.2.apk(15.7 KB)

jabi
Thank you, I am glad this progress! =)
and why, when switching from (and vice versa) portrait to landscape mode information is overloaded? such as it should not ....
Again, I repeat, I want to sort by time and can even by city (airports), and be sure to attend the flight number.
plus in portrait mode, there is no end of long lines (for example, changed to Out ... and the exit number is not visible), so I would like to be able to drag your finger (which is something I've seen what you can)
Well, as well as a progress bar and change of portrait mode is very pleased, thank you! =)
I hope the program will increase multi-functional and stable =)
PS while poking at Sheremetyevo a program crashes (in version 0.0.1, this was not), but it is true, by the way =)

sanity65 @ 10.11.2010, 06:34*
(airports

thank. Indeed the information should not have been at the screen change peregruzhatsya probably a bug, we seek.

jabi @ 10.11.2010, 09:13*
probably a bug, we seek.

sanity65 @ 10.11.2010, 06:34*
also be sure to attend the flight number.
plus a portrait mode not visible end of long rows (e.g., output was changed to ... and the exit rooms not visible)

i-min-0 @ 08.11.2010 11:19*
1) Vertical window does not bother him or horseradish -on not be seen. And always horizontal boards

I say it is not necessary to spend time at the portrait! (Read my signature, plz!)

Question - What phones tested the program? I have a landscape mode does not appear!

Post has been editedi-min-0 - 10.11.10, 11:27

i-min-0,
if someone is not necessary, it does not mean that the others agree with him.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/05/20, 2:02