> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Miren Browser | great browser from heaven

Rep: (50)
Miren browser
version: 2.3.7

Last update of the program in the header:27.07.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Functional, beautiful and fast from the creators of the firmware MIUI.

Description:
Functional, beautiful and fast from the creators of the firmware MIUI

Opportunities:
- Full bookmark support
- Instant forward / backward navigation
- Multitouch (pinch-to-zoom)
- Quick bookmarks on the start page
- Support flash animation
- Multilingual (including Russian)
- Your download manager and rss reader
- Desktop widget
- Supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+). But when transferring the widget becomes inaccessible.

On SE X10 on Android 2.2with most custom firmwarekills the system: Immediately after installation, the Superuser, Install and Uninstall processes are stopped. If not sure, take a look.in the subjecton your device. More information -here
On Motorola Defy problems are also possible:Miren Browser (Post # 8021083)
On Android 2.3, text selection does not work correctly, copying text does not work. Because The project is clearly abandoned, nothing can be done about it.

XDA-developers page: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=829027

Download:
version: 2.3.7 Miren Browser (Post Max_Fry # 22933184)
Version: 2.3.7 Rus Attached filemiren2.3.7 (1842) _en (1) .apk (1.44 MB)

FAQ. Frequently asked questions, including flash
Q. Why doesn't flash play with me?
A1. Make sure that your device supports this technology (processor issue and Android 2.2+ version). List of supported devices here . LG Optimus One is not supported.
A2. Make sure you are worth it.Flash player(actually, flash plays it, but not the browser). Link to branch4pda.
A3. In some cases, helps changeUser Agent(link to post). Menu->Settings->Advanced->Webpage->User Agent->Chrome Desktop.
A4. Check that the flash is enabled in the settings. Menu->Settings->Advanced->Webpage->Display flash.

Q. And what if you want to flash, but the phone is not supported (for example, VKontakte)?
A. There is a software that allows you to play VKontakte flash without a flash player. For example ( VK Video ). Clearly there is - just laid out the first thing that came across. But this does not apply to the Miren Browser.

Q. Browser secretly eats traffic!
A1. It is recommended not to turn it off (with the house button), but to exit (Menu ->Output). I will note that at the same time some process remains in memory anyway, it is better to finish it off periodically with a killer (although, maybe, it is harmless ...).
A2. In the prog there is an up-to-date RSS reader, and several gourmet news feeds have already been added to it from the box. So, judging by Mirena’s logs, he regularly updates these tapes (once an hour), although no one asks him about this, what traffic and battery consumes. The exit is to remove these tapes, i.e. from the main screen: Subscriptions->Categories->go to each feed from "My Subscriptions" and click on the top right icon!

Q. How can I make the text formatted to fit the screen width after zooming?
A. Double tap on the screen.

Q. Traffic squeezes?
A. Looks like it doesn't. But you can configure the images to load only when connected via Wi-Fi.

Q. What does "forum mode" and "reading mode" mean in settings?
A. No one knows and does not affect the work. Perhaps this is a purely Chinese topic for their internal forums.

Q. Does not download files from rutracker.org!
A. And will not. They (and a number of other trackers) have an indirect jump in torrent files. Use Rutracker downloader .

Q. Tell me how to copy text to the clipboard in it? Blue droplets appear and press the blue button copy - nothing gets into the buffer only.
A. With the version of Android 2.3, the selection in the browser does not work. Sad but true.

[color = blue]
Change history
[/ color]
1.2 (02-19)
- Reduced file size
- Ability to save cache on SD
- Bookmarks no longer automatically update their titles.

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 03.08.15, 04:57
Reason for editing: new version + Rus

Rep: (10)
Really fast, WiFi is exactly faster than native 2.2. When installing, he took the history and bookmarks from the standard browser. Yes, who would have translated into Russian.

Post has been editedmiron_s - 06.11.10, 09:20

Rep: (451)
Is there no traffic compression?

ANT__, there seems to be no, but in the settings it is possible to enable downloading images only if you are using a WiFi connection.

Rep: (281)
When you enter the settings crashes. And youtube video does not play.

Rep: (2)
A good browser, but there are not enough personal settings for the site, what scripts to use, and also when changing tabs, the flash is turned off, for example, you cannot listen to music on one tab, and read to another

Rep: (243)
Truly one of the best browsers!

Rep: (7)
well, this browser has ripped everybody! It is very convenient and fast. It is a pleasure to work. On YouTube works. I am very satisfied. It works about the speed of the PDA opera, while the full-fledged as built-in. Everybody download without fail!
I am writing from him;)

Post has been editednafania_19 - 06.11.10, 10:27

slider999 @ 11/06/2010, 12:07*
When you enter the settings crashes. And youtube video does not play.

what version of the axis do you have?
Folkrum @ 11/06/2010 12:18*
Also, when changing tabs, the flash turns off, for example, you can not listen to music on one tab, and read to another

All browsers behave this way, apparently this restriction is either in the flash-player or in the axis.

Rep: (267)
I took up the translation, I think by the evening I will post

Post has been editedSkat01 - 06.11.10, 12:21

Rep: (10)
Hike it add-on native browser. I entered the login with a password on the site, a window appeared about saving in Russian from the built-in browser.

Rep: (177)
This browser is a Chinese mod of the original browser 2.2 (if I'm not mistaken)

Translated into Russian, this browser is about 90%, translation is still in beta test, please write about errors, errors

Attached files

Attached filemiren.browser_v1.1_b97_mod2.RU.apk(1.27 MB)

Rep: (144)
Skat01 @ 11.11.2010, 13:02*
Translated into Russian, this browser is about 90%, translation is still in beta test, please write about errors, errors

Thanks for the work you've done!
An excellent browser, I immediately liked it, a worthy competitor for the standard one.

Rep: (249)
It works fast! Dolphin brake compared to this browser.

Rep: (1804)
Culibin @ 11/06/2010, 16:34*
It works fast!

Very good browser! But it works slower on the tablet than the native ... :( In any case, the pages open longer ...

Skat01 @ 11/06/2010 16:02*

Unfortunately the Russian version did not go ... Writes "The application failed to install" ... :(

Post has been editedBigbobson - 06.11.10, 17:09

Bigbobson
Before installing Russified, delete the previous one, if you do not have Android 1.5

Rep: (1804)
Skat01 @ 11/06/2010, 17:19*
Before installing Russified, delete the previous one, if you do not have Android 1.5

You were right after the removal of the English version, everything was fine! : good: ...

Rep: (34)
My Russian version has been installed and works well, but with the translation, the jamb is so far ... There are many inscriptions in Chinese :-) In time, I hope the situation will improve. And yet, I did not find the page search function there! :-(

Post has been editedGr1pMaN - 06.11.10, 17:34

Rep: (14)
Thanks for the translation)

Where are our images taken?)

Rep: (71)
Well, well ... We are testing, but + I have already given so many good reviews ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 4:24