> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Virtual Trackball | On-screen virtual controller (trackball or D-Pad)

Rep: (3543)
Virtual trackball
Version: 2.1.8

Last update of the program in the header:10.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Virtual controller on the screen (trackball or D-Pad)

Description:
Do you have a trackball, but do you prefer a d-pad for games? Do you have a device without a hardware controller? Then this app is for you. You can choose a trackball or d-pad. Adjust the transparency, size, position.

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.p...irtualtrackball

Additional Information

Download:
Version: 2.1.8 В® Virtual Trackball (Post DeVviL # 40750549)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 10.06.15, 19:20
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
I put it on Gelexi, it works, an entertaining thing. I have not yet come up with a practical application.

Rep: (15)
LG 540 2.1 is working. Cool. You just have to get used to it. We don’t have a hardware dball trackball. And in trackball mode, it behaves strangely. After 2 letters it jumps if you write SMS ...
Cant. When you exit sleep mode, there is none ... it falls off.

Post has been editedTimRiz - 03.11.10, 14:44

Rep: (93)
Moto droid, 2.2 OS, everything is working, but not much is not convenient.
Still, the eta thing prevents the screen, you can turn it on when editing text, and so in the usual mode it is not needed ..
- after sleep, it works correctly

Post has been editedErazmus - 03.11.10, 15:20

Rep: (548)
TimRiz, What kind of autociller is installed, but have not been added to exceptions?

Rep: (0)
LG 540 1.6 is working properly .. only application she did not find the right one)

Rep: (123)
convenient but not much use :(

Post has been editedCo1d - 06.11.10, 09:49

There are just a lot of benefits, especially for our Optimus and other androids without a hardware trackball, there are many good games that we don’t play just because of the lack of a hard trackball, for example quake2, it runs on our Optimuses without problems, but we couldn’t This joystick enter the menu. And now everything will be fine.

Rep: (123)
Well, the benefit in it is yes but for games or programs, but in everyday life it’s not very convenient

Rep: (437)
This utility is not in the program catalog; add as much as possible.

P.S The program is quite useful, but the trackpad itself is extremely small, it’s not very convenient to press ... The maximum size is in the settings

Rep: (6)
I liked it overall.
Enough dimensions (WVGA)

Rep: (24)
Tell me in PM. Is there any without root?

Rep: (33)
Why does the program sometimes crash? Task killers not installed.
Threat in the market already has version 1.3

yes, without root

who is the developer? how to write to him that under the screen resolution samsung galaxy tab did?

post new version pliiz

Rep: (552)
new version 1.4
Attached filecom.pedrocorp.virtualtrackball_1.4.apk(151.89 KB)

Android Market WEB: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.p...irtualtrackball

NDeaz,
the new version seems to have added crash protection

Post has been editedKyogre - 02.07.11, 20:19

Rep: (33)
Kyogre,
thanks, but I already switched to softkeys.
She attracted me by the fact that she can emulate not only the soft and d-pad buttons, but any possible ones.
For example, keyboard buttons, cameras, shifters, enter, tab, etc.
By the way, here is the link, the program is free :)https://market.android.com/details?id=net.h...ndroid.SoftKeys(I can not post it yet)
But thanks anyway:)

I tried both virtual trackball and softkeys, but for games trackball does not fit (the joystick is too small) and I can’t configure softkeys properly so that one joystick shows, then something else gives errors. tell me we can still have something similar easy to use and without glitches: blush:

Posted on 07/26/2011, 15:57:

just in principle, I installed jbed and there are no buttons but I want to play here (((maybe there is something for jbed ....

Rep: (4)
Don’t hold on without recall: well, how did I not come across this glorious program before ?! So there wasn’t enough mode in the browser so that the focus on the links jumped!

Rep: (4)
cool thing. For emulator sega megadrive 2 is a very useful addition!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 9:09 PM