I. What subsections of the Android section exist, and what is intended for. 1. Android - first aid
- The section in which you are always ready to help. But there is two small "but":
- more willinghelp those who apply
at least some efforts to solve their "problem", and not just require - "find the answer to my question"? so take a few minutes to read what is already on the forum. At least only the names of those already on the first 2 ... 3 pages of this section. Nothing discourages helping as the creation of a new theme, similar to that already discussed a few lines below.
- Most banal questions already have answers on the forum. Have a question? Recall that you are not alone in this world, and it is likely that someone already has the same apparatus as you, and that someone just as you asked "your" question. Eventhe most patient and generous in knowledge "gurus" get tired of answering the same questions
, and the more вЂњyourвЂќ question has managed to fill the edge of teeth, the sooner they will not want to answer it вЂњfor the thousandth timeвЂќ, or they will simply send you to the Search. So I strongly advise you to take the time to pay attention to the subsections specified in paragraph 2 and paragraph 7 of this list.
In this section there is a special topic where you can ask a question and advise on the choice of this or that software:
- SEARCH FOR PROGRAMS for Android OS
- here you can always ask a question: "I am looking for a program that does this and that ..." or "I am looking for a program with the name of such and such ..." 2. FAQ on devices and Android OS
- In this section ALREADY collected answers
on the most frequently asked questions on the Android system itself and on specific models of devices. Take time to read just TWO topics: - one about the system, the other about your device. And even no one forces you to immediately read everything that is written there - it is enough to read the headings of the questions to which there are already answers there. 3. Android - programs
- If a Your question is related to the work of a specific program.
, or you are looking for a program for something - you are in this section. Here are topics that can be a guide for you at the first stage:
- Software catalog - Android OS
- 2 ... 3 minutes is required to run through the eyes and make a general idea of вЂ‹вЂ‹what is already out of the programs on the forum.
- Buying paid programs in the market
- ALL nuances and problems with the purchase of programs are discussed. 4. Android - games
- the same as the previous subsection, but about games. 5. Android - decorations
- if you have a question: - HOW to change the appearance of the system or program, change the wallpaper, color, etc. - this is your section. 6. Android - firmware
- It is difficult to say that you are new if you already thinking about the firmware
, and most likely, you are already familiar with this section, but still I remind you that this section discusses:
- any questions on specific firmware (official or not)
- replacement of existing firmware with something else
- problems in the process of flashing
- issues of receiptroot rights
Please note that for the convenience of placing information, all topics are divided by manufacturers.7. Android - devices
- Here is another section of a VERY helpful beginner. This is where you'll find topics. "Discussion" of your model of the device
. All questions related to the configuration and operation of specific models - right here. The cap of almost each of these topics contains links to the utility. 2 ... 3 minutes is enough to read at least the names of these links.
Also in this section are discussed issues (problems)device purchases
and there is a separate section for discussing variousDevice accessories 8. Android - development and programming
- All questions on programming, including questions about porting the "transfer" of the Android system to devices that are not sold with this system. For example:My gentleman's set
so, for the "maintenance" of the questions I have, it consists of only 3 ... 5 topics:
- HTC Desire - Discussion (Post # 5558333)
- in 9/10 cases, only the caps of this topic are enough.
- HTC Desire - FAQ
- read the names of the questions to which there are answers, a couple of them looked. If on some issue there is a thought - вЂњsomewhere I have already seen something similarвЂќ - first of all I re-read the names of the questions in this topic.
- Software catalog - Android OS
- I start searching for any program from here, and only then inSEARCH software for Android OS
- Newbie Questions
- It is better to ask a question here than to create a theme-button accordion.
Just remember that the Forum does not end in this section, and youother sections are likely to be useful.
, eg: New items
- Discussion of the new PDA and Tablet market. Selection and Comparison
- Compare some devices with others, we advise. Interest clubs
- everything is clear from the name. Post has been editedFashionon - 26.07.15, 01:13