> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

CSipSimple | OpenSource SIP client

Rep: (520)
CSipSimple
Version: 1.02.03

Last update of the program in the header:30.11.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Sip client.

Description:
- It relies on the pjsip SIP stack and using the pjsip-JNI project.
- The use of this native library will provide higher speed, quality of communication and less battery consumption compared to similar pure Java projects.
- This project is compatible with most SIP recorders and will actively develop
pjsip РЎ stack.

Additional Information: Russian interface - Unknown

Tutorial from Helgi Kropp :
Anyone who has problems with the program can go as follows by solving it according to the following algorithm:

1) create a GMAIL account for yourself (if you already have one, then do not create it)
2) connect with this account to the program pagehttp://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/
3) go to the bug-report athttp://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/issues/listand add your description of the problem (of course, in English)
4) in order for the developer to understand the essence of the problem, we attach session logs to this report.

How to make a log in the program:
http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/wiki/HowToCollectLogs
In a nutshell, then:
1) In the program’s HELP menu, the last item is something like “Start log recording”. Turn on.
2) We try to call or what else you can not.
3) Return to the HELP menu and select "End log entry"
4) After that, the program will show the log and will offer to save it in a draft or send it to the developer. Send directly - IMHO nekomilfo. Scroll through the log to the top. There will be a developer email address. We change it to your own and click SEND. As a result, we get a log to your mailbox. Now we can attach it to our bug report.

How to set up the Multifon service (Megaphone operator) on CSipSimple (from mrtrick ): CSipSimple (Post # 16851327)
Configure CSipSimple for Rinotel CSipSimple (Post # 37058011)

Developer: Regis montoya
Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.csipsimple

Download:
Version: 1.02.03 CSipSimple (Post # 36144908)
Codec Pack 1.7 CSipSimple (Post # 37893041)
separate Codec 729 CSipSimple (Post Lord_fly # 47828956)
Video plugin http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...pSimpleVideoPlugin.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 22.03.16, 11:21
Reason for editing: VideoPlugin

Rep: (16)
Excellent program, albeit a bet. With Sipnet connects perfectly, the connection is normal. The only thing that strains is that it is constantly hanging in the RAM and you have to beat it with a Taskkiller (maybe something will change by the end). But at the moment the best program (in my opinion) for SIP telephony on Android.

Rep: (520)
I tried many programs, this is very pleased.

Rep: (67)
who set it up for a megaphone (bullshit)

Rep: (24)
madiver8 @ 11/03/2010, 12:07*
who set it up for a megaphone (bullshit)

I did not succeed, I do not want to log in. I hooked the cascade through an asterisk.

Rep: (45)
Very difficult to set up the program. In expert mode, I did not find such settings on the sipnet site.
Who configured under sipnet write in detail where to prescribe what?

Rep: (67)
I hooked the cascade through an asterisk. [/ Quote]

More detail you can. I hooked 2 programs to the megaphone but I want to choose from a larger number. Once I connected CSipSimple even the call went but the body hung and only the battery pulled out helped

Post has been editedmaddiver8 - 04.11.10, 11:59

Rep: (38)
Basic settings are enough for sipnet
Login
Password
sipnet.ru

Maddiver8 @ 11/04/2010, 11:58*
More detail you can

Yes, there is nothing to tell. I have my own server with an asterisk, it has several trunks from different providers + dialing plans, the multi-phone asterisk works fine. And I register CSipSimple already on an asterisk.
I liked the prog itself, switched to it from a sipdroid. I will follow the development of both.

Rep: (0)
Intersat @ 02.11.2010, 20:07*
Excellent program, albeit a bet. With Sipnet connects perfectly, the connection is normal.

sery @ 11/04/2010, 21:07*
Basic settings are enough for sipnet
Login
Password
sipnet.ru

The program is super and developer hammer! But does everyone have a normal connection with other SIP / Skype clients via sip.net? I've already just run out of breath, I can not overcome the Trouble. There is a connection, I can hear perfectly, but no SIP / Skype clients. I tried STUNs, etc., to no avail. Guys, help: rolleyes :: blush:!

ps: milestone

But does everyone have a normal connection with other SIP / Skype clients via sip.net?

I use SIP only for calls to landlines and mobile phones. I did not understand the problems with calls to SIP / Skupe

sery @ 11/19/2010 06:40*
I did not understand the problems with calls to SIP / Skupe

Check (those;)), plz.-plz. if possible, works or the same?

In the city and mobile too, the flight is excellent! In general, the program is good, especially in comparison with analogues)

All perfectly! It is not clear, however, who and what and where established (Sipnet decoupled from errors))), but EARNED)! The application with these options, its pleasant and ascetic interface, stable operation (t-t), as well as good developer support - just great (t-t)!

When you first start, it downloads some libraries, then "Fail to install" and crashes: censored:

all earned.

I’m setting up Calls. QIP, there is login [email protected], I’m saving it, but it cuts and adds @ qip.ru to the server, it turns out to be [email protected] and it writes an error :(

and if you just write login to login, then authorization error

Where to save? It is not entirely clear where you are operating. I do not use QIP, but I’m going to throw in some idea if I understand what this is about)).

It seems to me that QIP does not want to let the left go past its client.
on SipDroid also does not work.

and in the evening I fell off on a laptop, but I had to make so many more calls. Greetings to Ilham: censored:

Rep: (17)
How to make the default call not via sip, but to those defined via sip (for example, as in sipdroid)?

ps Doper just superfluous action comes out or take default;)

And the program does not want to go out, constantly goes reconnect :(

Post has been editedRavrus - 22.11.10, 12:27
Reason for editing: figured out

Spammer @ 11/21/2010, 8:56 PM*
It seems to me that QIP does not want to let the left go past its client.
on SipDroid also does not work.

and in the evening I fell off on a laptop, but I had to make so many more calls. Hello to Ilham

Well, that means we’ve set off on Skype’s path, flag in their hands.

RAVruS @ 11/22/2010, 12:02*
How to make the default call not via sip, but to those defined via sip (for example, as in sipdroid)?

ps Doper simply superfluous action comes out or take default

somewhere I saw this, but in my opinion it is in the settings of the sip provider.

RAVruS @ 11/22/2010, 12:02*
And the program does not want to go out, there is always a reconnect

mb is it still a connection? Wi-Fi router?

Rep: (17)
Milehele @ 11/22/2010, 1:16 PM*
Quote (RAVruS @ 11/22/2010, 12:02) *
And the program does not want to go out, there is always a reconnect

mb is it still a connection? Wi-Fi router?

I did not correctly put it, I press the exit from the program, but it all starts up again and goes to the Internet.

I did not correctly put it, I press the exit from the program, but it all starts up again and goes to the Internet
Download the latest version on the developer's site.

CSipSimple_0.00-15-15.apk

There the output is built into the program itself.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 16:10