> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

VK | Mobile client for social network VKontakte

Rep: (3546)
In contact with
Version: 1.1.4101

Last update of the program in the header:25.03.2011

screenshot
Attached Image

Description:
Mobile client for the social network VKontakte.

Opportunities:
  • Change of status
  • Sending a picture to an album
  • Sending a photo from a camera to an album
  • Reading Friends Status List
  • View comments on your photos
  • View recent friends photos
  • View private messages
  • Sending private messages
  • View a photo and a list of comments on it
  • Commenting on a photo
  • View Friends List
  • Background notifications of new events on the site
Compatibility: WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1

Homepage: vkontakte-wm

Download:
Version 1.1.4101 CAB: VKontakteWM.1.1.4101.Release.CAB
Version 1.0.4101 CAB: Attached filevkontakte1.0.4101.cab (1.53 MB)

Solving the problem of entering and receiving the list of news: VKontakte (Post # 7013468)
Version Archive
Version 1.1.4100 CAB: VKontakteWM.1.1.4100.CAB
Version 1.1 CAB: VKontakteWM.1.1.CAB
Version 1.0.3972 CAB: vkontakte101.cab
Version 1.0 CAB:
Attached filevkontakte10.cab(1.61 MB)

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 09.10.11, 19:22
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (1)
Something I can not enter, write an incorrect username or password, although it is not verno.Nadeyus divorce on password .....

Rep: (268)
edrvser @ 31.10.2010, 18:18*
Something I can not enter, write an incorrect username or password, although it is not verno.Nadeyus divorce on password .....

Everything comes and goes as it should be: D Do you seriously think that the people who wrote the program were designed to rob you of your password?
The program is super! : Yes2:

Post has been editedBlakW0lf - 31.10.10, 20:06

Rep: (2)
I did not understand what it was) but I decided to write

I posted a comment to a photo from your application through htc, etc. I sit down at the computer choose the news ->Comments and hope to see in the list of comments your comment (subscribe to comments svoebraznaya) .... and this comment is not present = _ (
although he commented on a photo there

those. in fact I can not keep track of your comments from a computer to friends pics = /

I sent a couple of messages from the application, to swear something about the internet connection, the operation is performed with an error ... but it seems all the messages came, but I did not consider them to say for sure

If you select Friends, and then choose a friend and click on it a context menu Send Message / Add in the notebook / call on a mobile, it is only available Send an email. Although a person specified Mob. Phone: 37 544 ******* (instead of asterisks)

plus koegde still uncomfortable polzvatsya yet _ = (

Rep: (443)
It connects the first time. But eat a lot of traffic. You can, of course, unnecessary poodklyuchat, such as auto-update data, but will work inefficiently.

Rep: (197)
Yes, traffic is not eating detski..Yas matter of constant updates and battery dies on the icon Claudia glazah.Escho constantly crawls over the bottom knopok.Chtoby he disappeared has to turn on and off klavu.Proga written in NetCF?

version is just the first, I think that traffic will be there in future releases less ... but it's still a long way)

Rep: (197)
In any case, the program is not bad, the main thing that the authors have not ceased to develop it, as it often happens.

if you look at their group VKontakte:
The first release was prepared jointly and thanks to Microsoft

I think as long as will develop =)

riksos @ 31.10.2010, 21:04*
A program written in NetCF?

Yes

Rep: (443)
The program often does not save the user name and password (especially when you change the type of connection), and often tries to incorporate their own wifi.

Rep: (7)
It would be good if there will be the ability to link contacts with contacts Outlook'a VKontakte, as it makes the HTC Sense with Facebook! Long time waiting for such a program ...

Post has been editedyurkuz - 01.11.10, 01:16

Rep: (2098)
Prog, IMHO, much better BeeOnline. Only still buggy, and many would like to add it, for example, other people's comments on the status of friends. We will look forward to development. :)

P.S. And of course, indeed, occasionally forgets the login and password.

Post has been editedmickles - 01.11.10, 09:57

Rep: (13)
utiputi can be put? uchetki not tyrit?
lope frames eats? how bystrodystvie?

Post has been editedviktorcore - 01.11.10, 10:29

viktorcore @ 01.11.2010, 10:14*
uchetki not tyrit?

No. It covers those developers that have made client for classmates and LiveJournal.

Hello.
This again we GALS Soft. At this time, we are pleased to have a mobile application VKontakte.

First question. People like you so quickly you have time to find and remove applications? We are only on Friday at laid out, and did not expect such a big fuss :)

Current version - this is our first beta, with which we want to show that Windows Mobile OS is not forgotten. Not forgotten, nor us, nor Microsoft itself.
In the near future we plan to release an update to 1.1. From there you can also depend on what we include in the new version.

Basic modules used are the same as in classmates. Everything is written in .Net CF.
Memory should eat no more than 3-5Mb.
According to traffic: all requests to gzip, through userapi.com

Post has been editedGalsSoft - 01.11.10, 10:58

and compressed zip cab? Put pliz

Rep: (0)
When trying to connect calls to check them, respected and where they are located?

The reports I see that I was told (in the header text of the answer there) but when I go into a correspondence with this prolzovatelem - the answer is already in the chat (((((

a short report, sdzhimat cab bezsmysleno
at start eating 2.5 mb frames later to 8 rozoshlas
tormoit and constantly climbs window obnovleiya danyh
idea and design a program very satisfactory
as the battery sits down not childish, so if there is no place to recharge not Resko
in general potestit possible, Th b juzat ische damp, well, tease PEOPLE with bodies or ische mozht at Simba no identity language show XD

About the battery will ascertain because the program does not need to sit down battery.

viktorcore, you included background notifications?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 00:05