> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Game on Dendy (NES) | Combining all of the ROMs consoles

Rep: (1130)
Games on Dendy (NES)

Attached Image

Here all games for Dendy (NES), which were posted on the forum.

Games (in alphabetical order).
Useful.

Post has been editedUncle - 09.12.19, 06:37
Reason for editing: Editing caps

Rep: (19)
All who remember isometric toys that were once very popular in the ZX, Dendy, Sega etc., as well as the fun of playing in them, join. I spread a couple of rums: Batman (run through the emulator ZX Spectrum - PocketClive) and dendivskuyu Solstice (goes through PocketNester). If anyone has a similar creation, enclose in this thread.

Solstice

Attached ImageAttached Image

P.S. And who does not remember telling point: in view of the quest-arcade games from the top and from the side. The hero rushes on the locations runs, jumps brutally punishing evil. Foot of the items (suitable for various applications) to help him to wade through the maze in search of cunning villain. Adventure with amazing gameplay, not only have to jump and run away from monsters but also to wrestle with the decision of the use of objects and the passage of locations.

Attached files

Attached fileSolstice.nes(128.02 KB)

Post has been editedvolta_john - 12.08.07, 10:23

Rep: (22)
A game "Arigato Mario In Russian "- Russified version of the famous game Super Mario.

Attached Image

Runs on a PDA via NES emulator (e.g.,Morphgear).

Attached files

Attached fileArigato_Mario_In_Russian.zip(30.25 Kb)

Post has been editedrendor - 15.01.08, 23:48

Rep: (2)
And then there Ranma ~ _ ^ remember the old manga and anime Ranma?
Too genre jrpg .. game for snes ..
Its only drawback - it is a Japanese .. But this is one more reason to learn it ^ ____ ^

Attached files

Attached fileRanma_Nibunnoichi___Akanekodan_Teki_Hihou__J_.smc.zip(743.2 KB)

Rep: (2)
Just fighting Ranma .. More zachotno than RPG ^ __ ^
A separate post, potamu not figured out how to attach a file .. 2 T__T

Attached files

Attached fileRanma_Nibunnoichi___Chougi_Ranbu_Hen__J_.smc.zip(1.57 MB)

Rep: (149)
Jolly hockey Chinese origin for consoles Dendy (NES). Sea humor and fun are guaranteed! It is a pity that all the Chinese :( ..... And no, there is a Russian version of the hack!

Attached Image
I beat their team, they are now so angry .... It is terrible to imagine that right now is .......

Attached Image
The evil players to play hard, they are aggressive enough ....

Attached Image
In the game you need to be wary of loonies. As you can see, a "wicked" hokeist "cut off" the rest of my team. But it is not long to play - he forgot about the penalty.

Attached Image
Oh my God! Persecute me crazy!

Attached Image
The game was not forbidden to play with the girls .....

Attached Image
....... So wear skirts ihnii =)

Attached Image
My goalkeeper has endured crazy, thanks to their super hit, but they forgot about the penalty ..... what saved me.

Attached Image
The fun is in full swing ......

Attached Image
Ehhh, with one blow, and my whole team passed ....

Attached Image
My super punch no goalkeeper did not catch. As you can see, the goalkeeper flew a few kilometers ...... met in Paris =)

Attached Image
Only a coward does not play hockey!

And here is the ROM, stable operation on the emulator PocketNester.

Download the ROM of the game: Attached fileimg-88618-Fun_Hockey.zip (126.88 KB)

Here you can download Russian version (there are as many as 3 options) and a bunch of all language versions
Roma to Russian version

Post has been editedwandererbk - 25.09.09, 11:00

Rep: (870)
Sorry, what is the labeling in the nes file names?
eg
Duck hunt(PC10) [T + Fre1.1_ks151] .nes

Rep: (39)
eXense @ 10.11.2010, 02:22*
Sorry, what is the labeling in the nes file names?
eg
Duck Hunt (PC10) [T + Fre1.1_ks151] .nes

This clarification. There seems to have something from the French. In general, nothing serious. I always choose the name looks like "the name (!). Nes"

Something we've got a few games), I would like to fill it with your permission)
So.

I do not know why she's not here, but here it is,Contra. It is the beginning of a Contra on the bank)
Attached fileContra.zip(86.18 KB)

But no less famousContra force. If anyone remembers, it was possible to change the character (of 4) during the game time)
Attached fileContra_Force.zip(159.09 KB)

Continuing the theme of epic games.BattleToads
Attached fileBattletoads.zip(181.47 KB)

andBattleToads & DoubleDragon
Attached fileBattletoads___Double_Dragon___The_Ultimate_Team.zip(180.76 KB)

Continuing the theme of face Chinese game)

Probably someone playing inall-around athlete(Running with obstacles and throwing boards into an enemy scuba diving and utyagivaniem opponent under water itd)

Attached fileCrash__n_the_Boys___Street_Challenge.zip(138.42 KB)

Fightingwith the participation of all of the same Chinese characters, moreover there is a 2x2 modes or every man for himself. (eng version)

Attached fileRiki_Kunio.zip(133.51 KB)

Downhole and in my subjective opinion the coolest of the Chinese game seriesBasketball without rules

Attached fileNekketsu__Street_Basket ___ Ganbare_Dunk_Heroes.7z(135.24 KB)

And in the end,Running through the cityLike walking, but with the use of boards, cans, dumbbells lying around on the street)

Attached fileDowntown ___ Nekketsu_Koushin_Kyoku ___ Soreyuke_Daiundoukai.7z(132.21 KB)

I apologize in advance for Chinese version. I hope they do not spoil your impression about the games)

Post has been editedShumer666 - 10.01.11, 13:24

Rep: (0)
Yes, but what stands NES?

tour @ 10.01.2011, 13:23*
Yes, but what stands NES?

Well, NES is not decrypted, is the file extension) is derived from the emulator Nestopia)

Rep: (3)
Shumer666 @ 10.01.2011, 16:26*
Well, NES is not decrypted, is the file extension) is derived from the emulator Nestopia)

Nope, NES is Nintendo Entertainment System. And the file extension so .nes

0l3shka @ 10.01.2011, 13:42*
Quote (Shumer666 @ 10.01.2011, 16:26) *

Nope, NES is Nintendo Entertainment System. And the file extension so .nes

: Thank_you: I did not know. Apparently my assumption was wrong)

We turn to the classics)

Chip and DaleI hope no comment)

Attached fileChip__n_Dale_Rescue_Rangers.zip(136.95 KB)

The second part ofepic games

Attached fileChip__n_Dale_Rescue_Rangers_2.zip(130.97 KB)

I am terrified of flying on the wings of the night! .... Yes, yes, itblack cloak)

Attached fileDarkwing_Duck.7z(152.57 KB)

Felix the cat

Attached fileFelix_the_Cat.7z(175.28 KB)

DuckTales 2

Attached fileDuck_Tales_2.7z(104.25 KB)

Rep: (372)
Something I remember childhood potenulo .. Founded a couple of games:
Astyanax
Attached Image
Vobshem in etoy game we as zdorogogo desisexyboy ax with a healthy walk and Ruban all evil which will meet on the way} -)
-----
Flinstones
screen
Attached Image

I think many people played it.
-----
Werevulf
screen
Attached Image

UTB bezizvestnaya also not at the time a game (go werewolf moisten all).
-----
And one of the most beloved dandy:
JurassicPark
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached fileNes_roms.zip(589 kb)

Post has been edited18storm - 02.12.11, 02:53

Rep: (4)
13000 Roma
http://narod.ru/disk/19392408000/Dendy.rar.html

Europe1987,
Attached fileKunio-kun_no_Nekketsu_Soccer_League.7z(179.98 KB)

http://www.emu-land.net/consoles/dendy/roms/top
CHOOSE !!)

And someone may remember a game on Dandy. Very interesting chess variant, would love to find. In general all the classical scheme, except that the figures in the form of war (men of course, against someone such as orcs in my opinion) more clearly remember the pawns, people such as Roman soldiers war with short swords, the orcs war with clubs like. who knows and played the recall in general, I'm sure. The main distinguishing feature is the sort of action-additive in the game as a battle between the figures in the attack someone for someone. that is, if you came and try to cut down, then it can be more of the fill at the same time :) As far as I remember was a very dynamic process of battle, pawn could overcome even the horse of the enemy, even one, though very difficult, it was necessary to run very map from him :) povertetsya whirl, but it is possible. Well, all I can remember in general basic, I outlined. I beg your help a lot to find, I would have liked to have played more. The problem is that it was in my Chinese or Japanese (well, in general characters in the name of mine, as I remember) and it seems quite redkaya- once only to have the cartridge reached with this toy (who gave the play) and never anybody it did not see. Help find pzhls! Thank!

Here you can download the game Ninja Gaidenhttp://rustanchiki.com/nindzya-gaydn.html

Here are the screenshots

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 4:22