> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

shuffle | open-source-style organizer GTD

Rep: (8)
Shuffle
version: 1.7.1

Last update of the program in the header:02.07.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Open-source and organizer for GTD.
Before use, it is very desirable to get acquainted with the GTD methodology.

What is GTD
Getting Things Done (abbreviated - the GTD, in Russian, "how to bring things in order" or "how to bring the case to the end") - a method of time management, created by David Allen and described in the book of the same name.
GTD is based on the principle, which states that a man must free his mind from the current tasks, moving them to external media. Thus the mind is freed from remembering what needs to be done, and can concentrate on the actual tasks themselves.
wikipedia

Distinctive features:
* Support for serial and parallel execution of projects
* Grouping tasks by project / context
* Synchronization with Tracks server
* Backup / restore
* Create an event in the calendar for the task
* Widget 2x2

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/android-shuffle/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? org.dodgybits.android.shuffle
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.d...android.shuffle

Additional Information

Download: version: 1.7.1
Attached fileShuffle_1.7.1.apk(996.71 KB)

Download APK

Past versions
Version: 1.6.3
Attached fileShuffle_1.6.3.apk(795.76 KB)

Post has been editedalarik - 02.07.11, 20:59

Rep: (3)
Established. Normal prog. Let's see, if not removed in a few days :)

Rep: (87)
set. all good works. It has the ability to synchronize with google calender. Here it is interesting comparison programs for android for GTD
http://androinica-serve.s3.amazonaws.com/w...roidVsDroid.png

Rep: (70)
prog super set tracks -http://getontracks.orgHe stuck it to the Internet - it has generally healthy and free!

Rep: (0)
Poor without repetitions

Rep: (4)
As it is with google calendar sync ... Tsenyb he was not in ease of use. I went through a bunch of prog from the "planners", and realized that it was important for me: 1. The ability to accurately mark the event / task to minutes; 2. Ability to mark "Kompleted"; 3. Sync with Google as my Galaxy Taba all tied to the Google Account. That's like byn not lose this zavyazanosti scheduler.

The settings I go, and then sync with Google Calendar item for some reason, inactive. xs why. Someone tell me?

Rep: (24)
VRosenthal @ 21.01.2011, 20:39*
The settings I go, and then sync with Google Calendar item for some reason, inactive. xs why. Someone tell me?

I'm active. Asks even a calendar for the new challenges. But how to sync until you understand. In the Tracks Settings he proposes to introduce an account of some of the site. When you try to enter data Googley - swears.

Tomorrow will understand.

Rep: (1)
dqd2006,

This address input special tracks-server synchronization. You can make use of free third-party service, and it is possible, with a direct IP-addresses, hoist it on your PC / server by downloading ahttp://www.getontracks.org/and follow the installation instructions.

Personally, I am today to my work computer screwed. Slowly I tested.

With Google release calendar will only sync problems where vystavlneny time.

Rep: (24)
PAVrus,

Thanks. I've already figured out. The fact that the problem in Google shows convenient, but it does not display them as a problem, but as an all-day event. And a note on the implementation of supply can not (only removing :)).
Try again, but so far DueToday convenient (can - as usual).

Rep: (7)
Great program.
Another would-widget was larger than 2x2, for example - 4x4: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
4x4 widget is already in Shuffle v1.7.0. Still scrolling added ...

Rep: (243)
Recently, the program has been updated toversion 1.7.1 , It would be time and to add a new header version update screenshots and a link to
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.d...android.shuffle .

What's new in this version:
  • Fixed crash creating new actions in Spanish version
  • Ignore deleted items calculating Next Action
  • In v1.7.0
  • View filters, customisable in each view
  • Active flags on contexts and project
  • Deleted items are now recoverable
  • Toolbar added to list view
  • New 4x4 widget
  • Tickler view for inactive action
  • Support for Tracks sites with self signed certificate
  • Action view screen added
  • Spanish and Japanese translation
  • Bug fixe

Rep: (3)
All would be good, but did not manage to set up synchronization with gtdify.com. The synchronization process aggressively removes all information from Shuffle. The tracks do nothing falls. In this shuffle he says that action without context will not be synchronized and nothing is synchronized. It's a pity. Really liked prozhka. But without synchronization and the gift she did not need, so still and the Old kills all. Can developed a secret to hide?

Post has been editedpapacrazy - 10.07.11, 23:00

Rep: (20)
The program is like, put 1.7.3 on the BB set Tracks 2.0 server on Linux, has established synchronization via wifi. And Tracks like, and Shuffle, and synchronization, alas, is buggy: does not reflect any changes made on either side. I had to be abandoned.

So after all that synchronization with Tracks 2.0? Just Tracks very much, now I am looking for Android application that it would be convenient to him to synchronize.

April first update came out. I hope this is not a joke, because version 2.0.1 immediately.

Attached files

Attached fileShuffle_2.0.1.apk(2.48 MB)

In general, I do like normal working Shuffle 2.0.1 + Tracks 2.0. I will continue to test.

Rep: (16)
me smile, 99% of non-Russian organizer - Rusko conclusion not to make plans for tomorrow.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/06/20, 06:23