> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

My iPhone Games | iPod | iPad | What games i play

Rep: (632)
This theme is designed to share the experience of gaming users of Apple products.

The rule for the message in the subject:
1) Your device.
2) Current firmware version.
3) Availability / Jail version.
4) A list of current / frequently used / passed games on the device, with their description through a hyphen. The description should not take more than 3 sentences, be concise. If the game is in our catalog - use the link to it.
Example of the message:
1) Iphone 3G
2) 4.1
3) Yes, Limera1n
4) Plants Vs. Zombies- We plant plants, kill zombies. Favorite game, was 5 times!
Puzzle quest- RPG / puzzle. Fight against enemies, building lines. Still not passed
Dictator Defense- very good td. Already removed from the phone, but once passed with great pleasure.

Attention, the rules of the topic:
1) It is forbidden to discuss the posts of other users.
2) It is forbidden to place more than 1 post from 1 user to each device. If you want to add to the list - use the message editing button.
3) It is forbidden to post messages with games for other platforms.

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 07.08.15, 17:41

Rep: (204)
1) iPod Touch 4G 32gb
2) 4.1
3) Jail Limerain
4) List of games:

Durak- card fool, one of the favorite games, the interface is well thought out, there is an opportunity to play with AI and with other players through the Internet (there are quite a lot of players from different countries, statistics are kept). The only pity is that it has not been updated since the summer.
Gun bros
Angry Birds + Angry Birds Halloween
Plants Vs. Zombies
Puzzle quest- a very high quality mix of genres "3 in a row" and RPG.
Cut the rope
Labyrinth 2
Dark nebula
Dark nebula - Episode Two
Boost 3D
Soosiz- A very high-quality platformer like Mario.
Toyshop is a pseudo 3d platform game with an emphasis on physics.
Mega jump
Gobliiins

Post has been editedCarnaby - 08.11.10, 21:15

Rep: (40)
1) iPhone 3GS
2) 4.0.1
3) Jailbreakme.com/Comex
4) Cute the rope
iSlash

I am not very fond of playing games on the phone, he is still a phone and he has a phone in Africa

Rep: (60)
1) ipad
2)4.2.1
3) no
4)
Cut the rope Well, who does not like this cute frog?) great graphics, delays)
Prince of persia - old game, time has passed, and the interests are the same)
ZA! 2nd wave - very peculiar td

I'm waiting for DMC4, the reason is the same as with PoP

Rep: (0)
1) iPod Touch 4G 32 CB
2) 4.2.1
3) Jayla is not
4) Angry Birds + Angry Birds Seasons
Cut the rope
Pucca pop
Fruit ninja
Air hockey
Zombie cafe

1) Iphone 3G
2) 4.1
3) There is
4) only in Angry Birds

Rep: (56)
1) iPhone 2G 8GB
2) 3.1.3
3) jail is. (how it is done - I do not know, for cast, Whited00r)
4) Angry birds- one of the most favorite games, was almost all)
Cut the rope- another very good game, helps to kill time on boring couples in college :-D
Real racing 2- the best races that are on iOS!)
A.SurgeonandA.Surgeon 2- crazy surgeon simulator: lol: I like to play, in fact, not me, but my girlfriend, but I do not mindto killhalf an hourfor salvationpatients :-D

Post has been editeddemon100500 - 23.02.11, 08:46

Rep: (22)
iPhone 4
Jail

Angry birds# 1 game - passed all 3 stars, delays unreal.
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasusthe best multiplayer on iOS, the game itself does not pass.
Real racing 2The most realistic gameplay I've ever seen in iOS racing.

All games are honestly purchased.

p.s. Of course, these are just hits, almost a hundred games on the body.

Post has been editediphonexxx - 23.02.11, 10:54
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (24)
iPod 4g 8gb
Greenpoison

I don't really play games, only
DoodleGod God
DoodleJump well we all know, it’s a sin not to have on an iPhone / iPod
iTwister cool twister
Shift2 shift

Rep: (44)
1) iPhone 4 16 GB
2) iOS 4.3
3) None
4) Can Knockdown
FIFA 2011
PES 2011
Plants vs Zombies
Epic citadel
Papers toos

Rep: (78)
ipod 4 8gb
Limer.
Final Fantasy 3 - no comments.
Dungeon Defenders First Wave is one of the best RPGs.
Nova 2 sequel super shooter.
Ganster Miami Vindixion full city in 3d.
Angry Birds - Tightens

Rep: (5)
1. iPhone
2. 3.1.2
3. jail / winpwn

Flick fishing
Toy bot

Rep: (8)
1.iPod Touch 4G 64Gb
3. There is

EA MMA is the best simulator of fighting without rules on iOS!
DrawRace2 is a super game, not a single race has ever delayed me so much)))
Anrgy Birds Rio-well, this is a classic)
Samurai 2 Vengeance-mega hit on Unity, I pass
Tiny Wings-worthy competitor to birds, great game!

1) iPhone 3G
2) 4.2.1
3) Yes, RedSnow 0.9.6rc8
4) Plants Vs. Zombies - plants against zombies, plant - kill. in the game itself I liked that from the level to the level non-standard situations are added and the quality of mini-games.
Angry Birds - world famous birds, shoot - kill. :) graphics, sound - all at the highest level. Great game for killing time.

Rep: (458)
Pod 3G 64Gb 4.2.1 JB, iPad 3G 64Gb 4.2.1 JB, iPad 2 White 64Gb 5.0, iPhone 4S White 32Gb 5.0.1
  1. Angry Birds - the most popular game, millions of players around the world. The plot is simple: green pigs stole eggs from poor birds, and the birds have nothing left to do but run themselves from a slingshot into pig reinforcements.
  2. Angry Birds Seasons - continuation of the legendary game Angry Birds, feature: the levels are devoted to individual holidays and their subjects. Updates are made during the holidays. Rovio's original cheats.
  3. Angry Birds Rio - "angry birds" help Dove and his girlfriend, as well as other birds in the fight against smugglers and the white parrot.
  4. Infinity Blade is a legendary sword game, you are a warrior hero who must defeat all the castle guards in order to fight the King (King), the owner of Infinity Blade. Buy and download equipment, use magic rings and combo attacks. The game is essentially infinite, since the son comes to replace the father, and so on to infinity.
  5. Sprinkle: Water splashing fire fighting fun! - You are a firefighter on a small planet of one-eyed monsters. The task is simple: to put out fires, amazing physics of water behavior, pleasant music.
  6. Real Racing 2 is the best racing game on Apple devices. The most realistic graphics, especially the view from the cockpit. The game has a large selection of different cars, tracks, tournament races. It is possible to connect the game to the TV.
  7. Asphalt 6: Adrenaline - the most beautiful race for Apple devices, an incredible number of cars to choose from. A lot of tracks, high-quality drift, nitro ... There are different types of races from “survival” to “drift”. You can play with friends on blutooth, Wi-Fi or the GameLoft Live system.
  8. Cut the Rope - feed a little toothy monster with sweets that was thrown on your doorstep. Many levels of varying difficulty. The game is a gradual addition of game elements, that the game is becoming more and more difficult. And also in the game there is a nice music.
  9. Cut the Rope: Experiments - the continuation of the favorite game Cut the Rope. Now, yum-yum (am-yum) got into the laboratory of an eccentric professor who experiments on the behavior of a monster using candy.
  10. Fruit Ninja - fruit mode. This is the motto of anyone who plays this game. Very realistic graphics, traces of juice on the wall, 3 game modes, including multiplayer, as well as you can open swords, Backgrounds, compile speeds in the GameCentre.
  11. Veggie Samurai - in this game you have to cut vegetables into small pieces (4). Many different types of games from "sorting" to "one mistake." I will add that sometimes big vegetables fly out, which give you 100-500 points at once, but for this you need to cut at least 500-1000 vegetables, will you manage to manage the samurai’s sword so cleverly so as not to hit the flying bottles of poison?
  12. Plants vs. Zombies is a favorite game for many, a fight between zombies and plants. You have access to many different plants that attack, produce solar energy, jump, inhibit, blow up zombies going into the garden.
  13. Fieldrunners is a game with stunning graphics from the tower defense series. Standard system: waves of enemies, construction of different "guns", many fields. You can play multiplayer on the iPad.
  14. FIFA SOCCER 12 - very realistic football. Individual control, you can score fantastic goals, give in with the mind, choose your team, form, balls, field, where you will play. Be sure to read to all football fans. There is a voice commentator.
  15. Real Football 2011 - football in simple control, nothing superfluous, colorful graphics, field, team, tactics of attack or defense are available. Matches are commented on. Multiplayer is also available.
  16. Galaxy on Fire 2 - space shooter, a huge number of levels, missions, tasks. You will fly and fight in a spacecraft, you will have to get used to the management.
  17. Doodle Jump - BE WARNED: Insanely Addictive! - a very simple game, you just need to tilt the device to the right and left to control Dudlik. You have to jump as high as possible, shooting at the obstacles that come across.
  18. Death Rally - racing with elements of a shooter. You control the car, a top view, but the game checks not only your driving skills, but also the ability to correctly select weapons for firing at the enemy during the race. The winner is usually not the one who is faster, but the one who shoots better.
  19. Touchgrind BMX - You control a real BMX, 2 fingers on the screen: one on the steering wheel, the other on the pedals, and then you will find jumps on which to perform various tricks.
  20. Assassin's Creed в„ў - Altapr's Chronicles is a wonderful implementation of a great game. Many levels, its own game logic, the ability to pump weapons, as well as use different mechanisms, bombs, daggers for throwing, etc.
  21. Labyrinth - control the ball by changing the sloping surface of the iPad. Avoid black holes, otherwise you have to start over. The goal is to roll the ball to the finish. The game features over 500 levels of varying difficulty from beginner to expert. Very entertaining game.
  22. Labyrinth 2 HD - the goal of the game is to roll the ball from one point to another, avoiding various obstacles. In the game there are jumps, doors, switches, fans, duplicators, lasers. The game is a real puzzle. Time spent on passing the level is recorded, and if you decide to break your record, then get ready to meet on the field another ball - the ghost of the previous result.
  23. N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance - a space first-person shooter. Colorful graphics, a large selection of weapons, a decent plot. This game is one of the best in its genre. Remarkable environmental detail.
  24. Ticket to Ride is a unique strategy with economic elements. The goal of the game is to create the optimal route for the train, with the maximum possible accomplishment of additional missions. Real maps of US, Canada and Europe railways are available! Understandable training and the ability to install up to 4 opponents.
  25. MONOPOLY HERE & NOW: The World Edition for iPad - the new Monopoly! Now each "street", and here the city has its own image. There are new chips, cards. The game fully implements all the features of a simple game: there is an auction between the participants of the game, you can arrange property exchanges with added capital, you can mortgage property. Up to 4 players can play at the same time. You can play on Wi-Fi. The best game for a small company.

Where to find and download?
If you are looking for an iPod or iPhonethrough search

If you are looking for an iPadthrough searchif there is no desired game, look foriPhone - Games /

Post has been edited_ [Assi] _ - 16.11.11, 14:12

Rep: (141)
iPod Touch 4G, JB is.

Best games (all games can be found through the search forum):
Fruit Ninja, Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots- we cut fruit
Boost 2- a rather unusual and gameplay game, flying through a 3D tunnel
Inotia 3: Children Of Carnia, Zenonia 3- the best RPG on iOS
Bike Baron- 2D kazualka, arcade style, ride a bike, collect coins. Good graphics and gameplay. Updates.
Tinny wings, Whale trail- psychedelic addictive 2D-games, the best of its kind.
Reckless getaway- racing, arcade style, gameplay.
Tetris (EA)
Game dev story- addicting game game with retro graphics.

Rep: (49)
1) iPhone 4
2) 5.0
3) Yes, redsn0w
4) Favorite games:
Plants VS Zombies - the legendary Tower Defense. If you sit down for 5 minutes, you will come out in an hour 2)
Infinity Blade 2 - well, everything is clear to everyone) Colorful graphics, gameplay with RPG elements, great boevka. Must have.
Real Racing 2 - the best races, high-end graphics, lots of cars, tuning, even if not visual, the only thing that is depressing, the races themselves are boring.
FIFA 12 is the best footweight, especially the career mode. Must have football fans.
Bike Baron - ala Gravity Defied, but steeper) Interesting difficult levels, funny drops, you can create levels yourself.
Minecraft PE - the name speaks for itself, I’m anxiously waiting for updates.
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - a favorite fighting game of childhood.
Doodle Jump is a classic. We jump up to the records. It seems simple, but, damn it, how delays!
Fruit Ninja - again, the name speaks for itself. We cut fruit!
Galaxy on Fire 2 is a great space odyssey. We are pumping over, going through the plot, exploring space.
Aralon: Sword and Shadow is the best open world RPG for me. Ala Gothic or TES on the phone.
Well, the car and the truck still toys)

1) Ipad2
2)4.2.1
3) no
4) angry birds (favorite)
Cut the rope

Rep: (1)
1) iPhone 3Gs
2)5.1
3) Jailbreak redsnOw
4) Favorite games
Modern combat 3 - I liked the amazing graphics and the gameplay is also quite good multiplayer.
Touchgrind BMX - suitable for killing time delays.
Real Racing 2 - awesome graphics cool cars.
Fruit Ninja - no comments.
Contract killer zombee- my first game on iphone and favorite game.
Drag Racing - played on android now play on iphone hit game.
Well, the rest a little bit

1) Ipad2 16GB
2)4.2.1
3) no
4)
Angry birds
Cut the rope
Gem king

Post has been editedserlgeylor - 18.04.12, 09:36

Rep: (9)
1) iPhone 4
2) 5.0.1
3) Yes. sn0wbreeze

Lane splitter - good time killer. Excellent graphics, simple, but at the same time interesting gameplay. Recommend!
Fight night - great boxing Excellent multiplayer, often arrange tournaments via Bluetooth. Recommend!
SoulCalibur - good fighting game. Again for killing time.

Post has been editedvkuzminov - 19.04.12, 18:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 16:43