> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > »  

> SBC Mobile Football | All football in your pocket
didex
Message#1
27.10.10, 14:53
Blow ready!
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 1055
Check in: 12.10.05
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

SBC Mobile Football download

Version: 1.1.1

Last update of the program in the header:27.10.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
All football in your pocket: football text broadcasts online, football statistics of all countries and championships. Enjoy football with SBC Mobile Football on your phone.

SBC Mobile Football for Android is a reliable source of the most up-to-date and accurate football information on your Android phone.

Teams and matches, scores and statistics, football text broadcasts online, football statistics of all countries and championships, chat and much more.
  • 5 languages;
  • 86 football countries;
  • 127 football leagues and championships;
  • American football in the near future.

With the SBC Mobile Football for Android program, you will be a real participant in the best game on the planet with your favorite team.
  • Configure data refresh intervals.
  • Setting the time zone.
  • Setting the interface language and data.
  • Free support.

Homepage: http://www.sport2online.com/en/index.php

Additional Information
Russian interface: Partially

Download: Version: 1.1.1

Download: Demo version of APK: Attached fileSBC_Mobile_Football_Android.apk (433.58 KB)

Past versions

Purchase a legal version of SBC Mobile Football for Android

Post has been editeddidex - 27.10.10, 16:27
Ice
Message#2
27.10.10, 20:41
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 84
Check in: 30.07.09
Apple iPhone 6s

Limitations of the free version: does not work at the weekend. AT)
klyk81
Message#3
29.10.10, 19:16
It is better
[offline]

Messages 989
Check in: 05.11.09
Oneplus 3T

no Russian matches online

--------------------
Better than many, not as good as some.
Astarshinin
Message#4
30.10.10, 10:42
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 18.08.10

Matches online in Russia and the CIS countries, alas, no. There are ALWAYS matches of Russian teams only in case of broadcast of international competitions.
True, there is a section of statistics with the tournament position of teams in Russia and the schedule of games of each team from the tournament table. But it is not online.

Reason: our information provider is Swiss company Sportradar (www.sportradar.com). Their opportunities are limited and their Russia is poorly covered. Here is Europe, America without problems.
Unfortunately, we have not found an analogue of the supplier of this kind of information on Russian football. But if someone from the participants of this forum owns this information, we would be grateful for the links.

Sincerely, Alexander Starshinin

Posted 10/30/2010 10:42 AM:

>>Limitations of the free version: does not work on weekends.

This restriction has long been removed (it remains only in the description: happy :). There is one restriction - 30 days from the moment of the first entry into the program. But then yes, only paid. Sorry, the information from Sportradar costs money and not small, and then programmers, like everyone, also want to get a normal salary.
Potapson
Message#5
31.10.10, 10:56
Smart
[offline]

Messages 1327
Check in: 18.01.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

I agree about programmers and salaries, but on the other hand, with such a large selection
There are not many chances for this program, alas, with good and free football programs (and with the Russian leagues). : no:

--------------------
You're wellcome
csfatal1tycs
Message#6
01.11.10, 12:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 304
Check in: 13.09.10
Acer Iconia Tab A501

with this
large selection
good and free programs about
football (and with the Russian leagues) -
chances of this program, alas, not much

But do not tell me what this program is?! I can't find it with Russian!

--------------------
[size = 1]ace r [/ size] [size = 1] Iconia tab A501 [/ size] [size = 1] (WIFI + 3G) [/ size] [size = 1] 32gb [/ size] [size = 1]Honeycomb 3.2 off[/ size]
Potapson
Message#7
01.11.10, 22:34
Smart
[offline]

Messages 1327
Check in: 18.01.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

csfatal1tycs @ 11/01/2010, 09:14*
But do not tell me what this program is?! I can't find it with Russian!

Here:Software catalog - Android OS

--------------------
You're wellcome
aswiro
Message#8
15.11.10, 12:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 05.04.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G

I mainly use this one, there is an extension for FIREFOX.

Official site:http://www.kicker.de/

Here is the file itself:
Attached filekicker_online.apk(31.49 KB)

There is a kind of league here.
By the way, you can look at the market. There seems to be there too.
borsov ss
Message#9
30.11.10, 17:15
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 05.04.08
HTC Desire

All programs have the same problem. Why can not view them offline, and if you need to then click the "button" to update.? No need to immediately flattery on the Internet. And further. There are three "whales" that should be in such programs, but for some reason they are not together in one. 1-Tournament table with the right to choose your favorites 2 On-line including Russia 3 Russia (Premier and First Division). In this program there is no second item in the other there is no Russia. If I am mistaken, call me a program where are they all together? While using Goal724 is on the market.
Astarshinin
Message#10
30.11.10, 17:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

Hello Sergey.
Everything that you wrote we have already discussed in personal correspondence, but decided to give an answer here, since you voiced your wishes here ....
>>1-Tournament table with the right to choose favorites
Will be done in the next version
>>2 On-line incl. Russia
I hasten to please. In our program it will appear with the start of the new season. Our information provider Sportradar was pleased that this information will be available from next season. In the meantime, the season is still over, rest. The participation of Russian teams in international tournaments was covered from the very beginning. Watch Zenit tomorrow in our program: P
>>3 Russia (Premier and First Division).
In the statistics they are, with regard to online, see p.2
>>In this program there is no second item in the other there is no Russia. If I am mistaken, call me a program where are they all together?
They are in the program SBC Mobile Football !!!!! ;)

About offline also discussed, we will think. In principle, this is real .....
Thanks again for your valuable suggestions.
borsov ss
Message#11
11.12.10, 12:44
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 05.04.08
HTC Desire

Looking forward to the boom. : rolleyes: Then - the program from a good turn into the best !!!
Jos m
Message#12
12.12.10, 15:41
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1132
Check in: 04.09.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

The best program, it is a pity there is no opportunity to buy
Astarshinin
Message#13
12.12.10, 19:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

>>The best program, it is a pity there is no opportunity to buy
Forgive any problems that we can not buy?
There is an official Android Market, as well as the AllSoft company in Russia and in almost all CIS countries
Here is a list of addresses
1. http://allsoft.ru/program_page.php?grp=89380
2. http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applica...tball_kbgl.html
Jos m
Message#14
25.12.10, 20:14
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1132

Astarshinin, just in Belarus access to paid applications from the market is closed.
Found an opportunity to buy throughallsoft.by .
Tell me, is the development of the program going? or it all fell ?, and then the latest version is dated August and silence, I just would like to pay for the development and updating in the future ..
I would like, for example,1st league of Belarus , at least a sign, without life results, and even in San Marino there are 2 divisions. : rolleyes:
News top football e, in 3 lines would also be convenient ..
Do hockey partners (basketball, tennis) supply information to your partners? It would be quite convenient ..: blush:
Text comments, of course, are encouraging, you will not always find such things on the Internet, but everything is in one place, convenient.

And there is a question, sometimes when you start it shows matches that will be, for example, tomorrow, at the same time at the moment a lot of matches, you have to go to them manually ..

Post has been editedJos m - 25.12.10, 20:30
Astarshinin
Message#15
25.12.10, 21:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

Thanks to all football fans for their attention to our program and comments. Believe they are important to us. And then a few words about the project. Of course we plan to develop it. We plan to release the next update in January. What will be new:
1. Work on the user's choice in off-line or online, but only in the paid version. The free version is only online.
2. The ability to bet on football and other sports through the UNIBET system.
3. Personal settings. Those. output not of the whole world in statistics, but by default only those countries and championships that the user has set up for himself
4. Integration with social networks Facebook and Twitter
5. Sending mail with wishes and complaints to the support service directly from the program
6. The possibility of buying tickets for sports events from the program through the Euroteam system

As for statistics, for the time being we give and will give only what Scoreradar.com provides. In Belarus now there is only the Premier League. New nothing yet.
There will be no other sports either - sorry the information costs money and is very big for us. They must first be recouped, and the people prefer to use for the most part only free versions. Although the issue price is only 150 rubles - :(
As for the fact that, at the entrance, the current matches do not always show, and what will happen tomorrow - thanks - when preparing the update, we will test more carefully.
Well, I’m grieving for a bit - in order to get new functions, the program will have to be bought again, we don’t have a free update. When a person buys a car, all subsequent maintenance is only on a paid basis. Free THAT nobody does: blush:
Jos m
Message#16
25.12.10, 23:44
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1132

Understood, thanks for the detailed answer, buy, what to do. The program is good (well, I like to put on angular and yellow ones, hence the uvazhuha of such software, who knows, he will understand) ..

And the non-updated purchased, after the release of the new in January, will be updated? Buy right tomorrow or wait for January, the new version ..

Well, I’m grieving for a bit - in order to get new functions, the program will have to be bought again, we don’t have a free update. When a person buys a car, all subsequent maintenance is only on a paid basis. THAT nobody does free THAT

It is normal to pay for a quality product, even nice. When it is serviced, it works with serious sources ..

And further,
, and there will be no linkage to more mundane for post-Soviet users (and there are a lot of us: yes2:) bookmakers? (marathon, parimatch).

Post has been editedJos m - 27.12.10, 22:03
Astarshinin
Message#17
30.12.10, 17:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

>>and there will be no bookmaker bindings for more mundane for post-Soviet users (and there are a lot of us) bookmaker offices? (marathon, parimatch).

We would love to do this binding. Only these offices, alas, do not respond to our letters. There is no possibility to contact them by phone, how to build partnerships there is no information. so that a normal, high-quality and understandable service, where there is support in Russian, including from well-established international companies. And our Soviet ... sorry Russian business is something with something: beee:

The new version is tentatively the end of January - the first of February.
Astarshinin
Message#18
13.03.11, 14:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

Congratulations to all football fans with the start of the new season of 2011. As we promised, information on the matches of the Russian Premier League is now available as part of our program.
The new version of the program with the previously promised functionality has so far been released only for the iPhone:
1. Work on the user's choice in off-line or online, but only in the paid version. The free version is only online.
3. Integration with social networks Facebook and Twitter
4. Sending mail with wishes and complaints to the support service directly from the program
5. The possibility of buying tickets for sports events from the program through the Euroteam system

For Android, due to the current download of the development team, the program will be finalized only by mid-April.

Active users of our program and the social network Facebook, please support us and join our page athttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Sport2online/112860685448741
On this page we will regularly publish news of our project.
Tishina76
Message#19
17.03.11, 08:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 18.07.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

Hello The main interest is the possibility of setting up one separate championship (for me, Ukraine) + the European and Champions leagues. Of course, I’m glad that there is football in Australia, but why should I? I’m even willing to pay for it (some: D) It seems to me that people would think about buying a paid version, you need to more clearly show its advantages and its protection from freebie fans
Astarshinin
Message#20
17.03.11, 10:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

>>Hello The main interest is the possibility of setting up one separate championship (for me, Ukraine) + the European and Champions leagues. Of course I am glad that there is football in Australia, but he>>why? I'm even willing to pay for it (a bit). It seems to me that people would think about buying a paid version, you need to more clearly show its advantages and its protection from fans of freebies.
Good day.
Thank you for your offer. Take note and try to implement in the next update. The iPhone has already flown, because just released a new version. But in the update for android we will try not to forget - :)
Taking this opportunity, we will be grateful for any other ideas and suggestions that you are interested in within the application.
Syssaa
Message#21
18.03.11, 15:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 363
Check in: 21.11.05
Apple iPhone 6s

Astarshinin
I was going to buy the program, but first I installed a demo. On desire HD crashes when launched.

--------------------
Iphone 6S,Samsung Galaxy S3,Sony Xperia z1 Compact, Iphone 4s, HTC Desire HD, HTC Desire S, HTC Hero, HTC Touch Diamond 2, HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Pharos, HP hx4700, HP 2110

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/30/19, 14:38