> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Flip4Silence | turning the phone face down - turns off the sound of an incoming call

Rep: (75)
Flip4silence
Version: 1.6.1

Last update of the program in the header:02.05.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Mute incoming call screen flip phone down

Description:
.. "etiquette mode" will disable the phone quickly and quietly, which is especially important during business negotiations and meetings, a simple flip phone screen down !!

Flip4Silence - analog "etiquette mode" Samsung phone companies.
Similar Applications Online:SilencerandShake2MuteCall.

Variations of settings, it is worth noting that you can set the vibration, instead of complete silence.
Also, you can turn on vibrate or sound an alert call the end (when the subscriber "at the other end" pressed "end call" button).

According to the author, the program is not demanding on system resources.

Developer: simon Brakhane
Homepage: http://www.appbrain.com/app/flip4silence/o...ts.flip4silence
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?..._from_developer

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version 1.6.1 Rus: Flip4Silence (Post # 16785169)
Version 1.6.1: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1670144/Flip4Silence.apk

Past versions
Version 1.6.0: Flip4Silence_1.6.0.apk (79.43 Kb)
version: 1.0 Attached fileFlip4Silence.apk (31.01 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 05.11.12, 17:28
Reason for editing: Rus

Rep: (1)
Why no program of this kind does not disable vibration! If there is vibration and ringing at the same time.

Rep: (1964)
TurnSilent disconnects. I use it.

Rep: (1)
o4kareg @ 29.10.2010, 6:01*
TurnSilent disconnects.

I did not disable.

Rep: (1226)
Put, triggered moment, mute and vibration. Increased battery consumption is not seen. Conclusion - the remains!

Rep: (0)
Here I am just surprised why have not implemented such things as automatically reset incoming call when the device upside down and confirm subscription SMS with the text supposedly busy within'll call you back ... On Iphone enjoyed it - very convenient.

Rep: (26)
CViktoras @ 29.10.2010, 09:42*
Here I am just surprised why have not implemented such things as automatically reset incoming call when the device upside down and confirm subscription SMS with the text supposedly busy within'll call you back ... On Iphone enjoyed it - very convenient.

May realize later :)

Galaxy S Froyo (JPM) is working fine, it dampens sound and vibration. After nokii that was not enough)

Rep: (37)
On Desire 2.1 does not disable vibration ((

Rep: (11)
denis5455 @ 01.11.2010, 11:03*
After nokii that was not enough)

I agree completely ...
Though you can turn off the sound by pressing the volume keys, but still convenient to the coup ... IMHO ...
By the way, people, if you carry in your pocket - does not work if the shaking on this chip ???

Post has been editedmikhenty - 02.11.10, 09:37

Rep: (11)
mikhenty @ 02.11.2010, 08:49*
By the way, people, if you carry in your pocket - does not work if the shaking on this chip ???

The answer to your own question - Sensitive plague !!!
Wait until they make off a blow to the body ...
Sorry ...
Snoshu ...: sveta:

I also do not disable vibration on Spike, where to put a tick in the program?

Rep: (13)
On Desire 2.2, this function works by default without additional. programs.

Delivered, battery consumption and stocks are not found.

Rep: (22)
Desire on this function in general has always been)

Hero on it immediately was: P: P: P and also turns off vibration))))): happy:: happy:: happy:

Spica, everything works, only I would like to trigger a little faster, there is a small, but nevertheless delayed

Set himself on Hero, then I removed, but now all the same when the flip screen is the same crap as it removed completely?

Rep: (124)
mixrutka @ 19.11.2010, 08:26*
Set himself on Hero, then I removed, but now all the same when the flip screen is the same crap as it removed completely?

Maybe you have this feature was originally on the phone? Rummage in the settings.

I just do not know what menu item it can be searched through everything ...

AlexanSpb,
and where to turn on? I did not understand until (((

By the way, if the phone is lying face down, the ring when a call comes in, he will not. For example - the phone is in a pocket of jeans screen to the body when you sit, the screen facing down. I sometimes miss calls. If we move the phone slightly to the side, that provision was not strictly horizontal - then ringing. Sometimes I miss calls in this manner.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 18:40