> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

VideoTones | "Videotones" instead ringtones

Rep: (75)
VideoTones
version: 3.0

Last update of the program in the header:25.10.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
VideoTones - an analogue of the familiar to manyVideo caller idOnly with a modified interface and fewer options.
The program allows you to set the video to an incoming call, instead of the usual ringtone !! In this menu, you can select the contacts that you wish to put the video !! The program also allows you to set individual videos to individual contacts !!

"The program is currently stable + in the near future there will be new opportunities" - says the developer.

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/videotones/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.smitten.videoringer

Additional Information

Download: version: 3.0 (for Android 2.1 and above)
Attached fileVideoTones.apk(1.99 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 31.10.10, 17:52
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (86)
How responsive the call ?? My Sams and so no different fast reaction.

Rep: (3)
X_plode,
I want to work fine))))

Rep: (71)
What formats been supporting? The resolution which is necessary to make calls? Dough no time .....
susskijj @ 26.10.2010, 00:45*
I want to work fine))))

write, once the test ...

Rep: (0)
Two days drove it. Prog first day everything is fine, the second day ceased to respond to pressing an incoming call when the settings, turn off all the tick put one climbs thrown .. .. buggy. And since the program is necessary. : Blush:

Rep: (331)
alexisbox @ 25.10.2010, 16:04*
"The program is currently stable + in the near future there will be new opportunities" - says the developer.

Glucan is a little but less buggy than the Video Caller Id. GHS phone

Rep: (75)
I do that it will not start .... the body GHS.

Rep: (1)
On HTC HD (2.2.1) it works,: rolleyes: can you screw the sound to the video?
A photo has been assigned to the contact, but it is not displayed.

Post has been editedxam69 - 20.02.11, 12:35

Why would sound if there is a video? Or you video without sound?

Rep: (2)
and who knows what size the video of this program? and then call When a video is very narrow on the horizon

Rep: (398)
Russian is? Translate?

Prog worked exactly 1 times - the first!
Do not have time to rejoice as all follow-up calls or how she stopped responding. (((
Always output of standard dialer.

Rep: (34)
I set and through time srabatyvaet.v what's the catch?

Rep: (2)
Prog buggy. After removing all the same video calling climbs to-now I do not know how to clean up from this :-(

Rep: (1)
It does not start ...: tablet_protiv:

Not really..

Rep: (41)
I set to work. Ou Alto, 4.2.2, 3.4.5 of the kernel, the firmware 1.00. Everything works, but there is a problem, the standard dialer intercepts the call and begins to be displayed on top of the program. Videos also turns any even MP4, h.264 codec. If the problem of extortion standard dialer will be an excellent program in my collection.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/04/20, 20:32