> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ambient Time | Stylish watch from Sony Ericsson

Rep: (87)
Ambient time
Version: 1.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:25.10.2010

Attached Image

Description:
Stylish watch from Sony Ericsson

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 1.0.0
Attached fileambient_time_clock_app_v1.0.0.apk.(190.14 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (5)
But this thing is abstract on the background, is it with a widget or background picture on the desktop?

Rep: (109)
Background animation on home screen from SE

Rep: (285)
John_93, This thing is abstract from the Sonaryikovsky launchers. Moreover, the launcher himself is pretty good, but still is at the stage of sore.

Rep: (98)
Sorry as wallpaper can not be installed: '(Very beautiful thing

Rep: (597)
I do not understand. So these watch where? on the desktop in the form of a widget?
Or is it Lockskrin?

Rep: (87)
Andryukhin_nn @ 25.10.2010, 17:53*
I do not understand. So these watch where? on the desktop in the form of a widget?
Or is it Lockskrin?

It is Lockskrin with animation, the animation changes the color and you can paint your finger on the screen

Rep: (128)
Well, of course. Of course. But how to put it automatically started (for example, after a certain time or as a screen block)?

Rep: (71)
Zero_ ^ @ 25.10.2010, 18:57*
easier to put such a launcher
And you can link? ..: happy:

Rep: (7)
Did not like. The boundaries of amomics are less than the screen and because of this, it turns out a cropped picture.

Rep: (186)
STALKER_ZIP @ 10/28/2010, 02:39*
And you can link? ..: happy:

AmbientTime Home LauncherSearch taxis;)

Rep: (127)
Yes yes, do not forget the topicAMBIENT TIME HOME.!

And about the clock I will note the following:
1) Unlike the Ambient Time Home, these are able to work in horizontal mode (A.T.Home cannot, at least x10 with ONDRO sheet 1.6)
2) So far, this is a Low-Res application - the characteristic "steps" on the numbers (and in A.T.Home there are no them - everything is smooth)
3) If you do not extinguish the screen, then eats the battery of Aki Beast Hungry. Being connected to the computer, X10 with a non-burning Ambient Time Lite charged all day (and usually - three hours have grabbed).

Rep: (1)
On the spot slows down strongly and for some reason he wanted to replace Lancher ... Snain

Rep: (4)
The prog is credited, I downloaded from the off site very beautiful animation very much pleased, but there are some flaws.
For sabja, it is not only an animated wallpaper. It changes the desktop and LCSRIN with a convenient switching between the tables.

Rep: (0)
Strange. I have 2.1 on my spot everything is beautiful and smoothly, in smoothness almost like Lancher about (almost). Lockskrin is very unusual. Wallpaper just do not change (but they are alive!))), There are almost no settings, but this is version 1.0.0! In general, I think there will be a super Lancher

Rep: (483)
Yah. Not seeing just my opinion - Ambient Time Home is some kind of poor. ADV and about this topic! They simply, they are already old and many people fed up. And in vain if so!
And what are just cool in this ambient ???? By the way, he is written for my phone. Tamed .....: blush:

I have these watch instead of desktops stand !!!! It's where it is not pressed !!!! I tried to turn off and pull out the memory card, it does not help !!!!!!!! Calls are accepted, and the menu and everything else will not climb !!! !!! What to do with it?!?!?! :'-( :'-( :'-( Tell me please!!!!!

HORRIBLE WATCH !!!!! BETTER NOT INSTALL !!!! The program will hang out and everything !!!!! Do not run anything !!!!!! The author of the program tell me what to do can not !!!!!! Now we are trying to repair, went In many stores, we can not help anything !!!!!!!! This is some kind of virus !!!!!! ) -: This program I broke the phone !!!!! The author wrote a couple of messages and everything !!! no longer writes, although I sent him a few more posts !!!!

Rep: (260)
Yulya_shumihina,
The phone did not break down. And he did not hang it. Just you chose it as a standard working screen. Here it was overlapped everything. On your phone only formatting will help.

He hung !!!! We wore it to repair !!!!!

Rep: (260)
Yulya_shumihina,
He did not hang. Yesterday I encountered this, but I cured myself formatting.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 02:01